trust expiration dates?

1. trust expiration dates?

How well can expiration dates be trusted consideering you store it a cool and dry place. The reason I ask is that I bought hydroxycut with ephedra about a year ago and I finally decided to use it and I could tell that it lost some of its potentcy. I have taken it before. I looked on the bottle and the expiration date read 06/05. Needless to say I was pissed. So I called Muscletech and they told me that it was impossible and that I should go see a doctor. So I then looked at the other supps that I have laying around and came across some 1ad and the expiration date read 06/05. How do I know if thats not going bad already. I then looked at UCP-1 and it says 06/05. My question is how did you come to that accessment. How accurate is it. Have you done any tests. Just curious not meant to flame.

2. I think the supps are put through and aging simulator device which determines the expiration date. I'd trust the expiration date, especially from Ergopharm and BDC Nutrition
    •   

3. If the Hydroxycut uses Ephedra and not Ephedrine, then different batches can have different potencies. Ephedra is an herb and some harvestings can yield less potent results. That's why I stuck with Adipo when it was around.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf-1 expiration date (which first?)
    By SeaHawk22 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 07:53 PM
  2. Steroid expiration date?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 06:57 PM
  3. Omega M1T Expiration Date
    By Siberian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4