New Staple Stack: Bulk Nettle/Bulk Androstenetrione

  1. Registered User
    gotDOMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    134

    Arrow New Staple Stack: Bulk Nettle/Bulk Androstenetrione


    this is my new staple stack that i plan on keeping due to the great price and results im getting, until some better products come out at least
    *Bulk Nettle 60-90 from NP: 4 week cycle*
    1800mg per day for 4 weeks, then 3 weeks off (start 6oxo)
    *Bulk Androstenetrione(6oxo) from NP: 3 week cycle*
    200-600mg tapered per day for 3 weeks, then stop and start nettle again for 4 weeks

    I will be using a multi, preworkoutNO, flax and 5htp and a good diet/protein shakes with them

    How does it look? I would have thrown bulk powerfull in there between the nettle and 6oxo but it seems to be unavailible

  2. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Just curious on your reasoning for 5HTP? What about BCAAs/EAAs and Omegas?
    Other than that i dont know much about 6oxo...
  3. Registered User
    gotDOMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Just curious on your reasoning for 5HTP? What about BCAAs/EAAs and Omegas?
    Other than that i dont know much about 6oxo...
    well ive been using stimulants preworkout and that can mess with seratonin and other neurotransmitters. So i just started taking 5htp and it helps with seratonin production. I want to avoid adrenal fatigue because it can lead to depression/anxiety along with other painful effects. Omega im getting from flax seed oil.

    I just saw your stack and it looks incredible. How are you liking it?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Quote Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    well ive been using stimulants preworkout and that can mess with seratonin and other neurotransmitters. So i just started taking 5htp and it helps with seratonin production. I want to avoid adrenal fatigue because it can lead to depression/anxiety along with other painful effects. Omega im getting from flax seed oil.
    Oh yea, trust me man im there. I have just gotten am gettin over my caffeine situation. ResetAD helped a lil and i have been using 5HTP also. i had a big tolerance/addiction.
  5. Registered User
    gotDOMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    134

    anyone know other good supps out there to increase free testosterone? and total test
    it seems like diavanil is the best thing right now
  6. Registered User
    gotDOMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Oh yea, trust me man im there. I have just gotten am gettin over my caffeine situation. ResetAD helped a lil and i have been using 5HTP also. i had a big tolerance/addiction.
    i was seriously considering getting reset AD. What else do you use to help against adrenal fatigue
    thanks
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    anyone know other good supps out there to increase free testosterone? and total test
    it seems like diavanil is the best thing right now
    Cissus-Drol worked well for me. I'll post my labs to back that up 2maro.
  8. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Not sure what else for adrenal fatigue other than gettin off of stims and supping to help regulate levels. The receptors are kind of all beat up now so i dont think they will ever fully recover.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Some people take benadryl when useing clen to upregulate beta 2 receptors
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    anyone know other good supps out there to increase free testosterone? and total test
    it seems like diavanil is the best thing right now
    diesel test hardcore worked well for me, also heard good things about t-force. btw i would research flax seed oil, ive seen several posts talking about it raising estrogen levels.
  11. Registered User
    TOYFORDOLET's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    282

    Why not stack the trione and nettle to boost total T and help free up the bound extra test. Seems to me like it would be quite synergistic(NHA stack).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with new stack(creatine + lean bulk)
    By Sn4p in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:01 PM
  2. feed back on my NEW STAPLE STACK
    By NJbreed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Bulk Nettle Root in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in