m-drol and epistane

eltico

eltico

Awards
yo what up. im farely new here. just had a question. im planning on doing a cylce of m-drol and epistane. does this sound like a good idea? i plan on starting with the m-drol by its self to begin then like the 3rd week throw in the epistane? followed by pct. any ideas on what would be a good pct?? i also take animal pak, animal pump, cyto gainer, milk thistle, fish body oils, and glutamine. or any ideas on a similar cycle would be much appreciated.
:dl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If M-drol is similar to Superdrol, I would not stack it with ANYTHING oral.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
You need to run them seperately. Both are methylated and it is never advised to run two methyls at the same time. Run one followed by a proper PCT and after you have been off for a while run the other again followed by a proper PCT. If this is going to be your first PH/DS cycle then I would say start with the Epistane.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Let's start with something even more basic. How old are you? How long have you been training? What are your goals? Height? Weight? Previous PH or steroid experience?

By your post I could probably guess most of the answers to these questions. But I'll suspend disbelief and wait for your answers.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good questions guys...

Now the answers eltico?

Much Love,

Neoborn

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Good questions guys...

Now the answers eltico?

Much Love,

Neoborn
No chance of these questions being answered Neo. This noob is dead set on doing an m-drol cycle with his friends, despite his lack of knowledge regarding cycle support and PCT. I'm guessing he's an 18 year old wrestler or something and all his friends can lift more than him, so now he thinks he needs roids. I'm just guessing though, because he won't answer these questions. And he doesn't seem to know what a search funtion is.

Oh well.

eltico

eltico

Awards
"alright the info. im 21, i plan on bulking, ive been training since high school, where i did some power lifting, i am bout 5'5, 150lbs, i bought some halodrol-50 but never really took them all together. i bought them in march and finally taking the last few. i know what a waste...
also i did take a couple of sustanon shots but only like 3 amps. so nothing that has ever really made in impact. "

my bad i had posted this on a diff. thread though u guys had seen it. not that i didnt want to reply. im not dead set on the m-drol just thats what i have on hand that and epistane. i also have perfect cylce and advanced pct. as for the weak part. in no way do i consider myself weak, for my size imquite powerfull. but im not about strength. its all bout the way u look. just wanted to bulk up some. as i said i have been lifting for a while. i have spent alot of time researching. just wanted some help from u expeireinced guys. thought thats what this place is for...
anyhow im thinkin the m-drol 10-20/20/20
along with perfect cycle and reg. supplements
pct
nolva/ or clomid
ad pct, liver supp. reg. supplements.

still taking advice???

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I ran epistane and M-drol at 20mg each for a month cycle - minimum shutdown and 15lbs lean mass. I used torimifene and advanced PCT for post cycle therapy. - overall an awesome cycle.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
"alright the info. im 21, i plan on bulking, ive been training since high school, where i did some power lifting, i am bout 5'5, 150lbs, i bought some halodrol-50 but never really took them all together. i bought them in march and finally taking the last few. i know what a waste...
also i did take a couple of sustanon shots but only like 3 amps. so nothing that has ever really made in impact. "

my bad i had posted this on a diff. thread though u guys had seen it. not that i didnt want to reply. im not dead set on the m-drol just thats what i have on hand that and epistane. i also have perfect cylce and advanced post cycle therapy. as for the weak part. in no way do i consider myself weak, for my size imquite powerfull. but im not about strength. its all bout the way u look. just wanted to bulk up some. as i said i have been lifting for a while. i have spent alot of time researching. just wanted some help from u expeireinced guys. thought thats what this place is for...
anyhow im thinkin the m-drol 10-20/20/20
along with perfect cycle and reg. supplements
post cycle therapy
nolva/ or clomid
ad post cycle therapy, liver supp. reg. supplements.

still taking advice???
All right, thanks for the info. What's your diet like? Do you have a target calorie intake per day? I understand wanting to add size to your frame, but if your diet isn't in check, you won't gain the weight you want. Brywal just posted in here and if you search for his log, you'll see that he had a bunch of good advice in setting his cycle up, he also had a good diet plan, and he trained his butt off. That's why he gained 15 pounds and kept most of it. Your diet will have to be good or it won't work.

Annabolic Innovations makes Cycle Support, which is pretty popular while on. Make sure you have a SERM in your PCT and that should work. I would recommend picking one of the two substances for your first one. If it was me, I would run Epi first and see how you do. Then take the required time off and maybe run M-drol for your second cycle. Nobody knows if they're going to be a hyper responder until they start dosing and if you take both of these you could get unbearable sides. It just seems like an unnecessary risk to me. Epi is weaker and gives you more flexibility. If you hit too high a dose with M-drol, you'll be hurting. Ask Brywal about the back pumps.

Anyway, good luck.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Ask Brywal about the back pumps.
Yeah....back pumps were pretty sucky... not enough to drop dosage though. Just load up on potassium and taurine and drink as much water as you can stand and you will be good. DIET IS CRUCIAL. I dont know why I assumed most people already knew this. If you are not getting enough protien from the food you eat you WILL NOT GROW! Most will shoot for a 40/40/20 split. IN other words equal amounts of carbs and protien and half that much in fat. Chicken and a starch like rice or oats are perfect for this. To get enough fat you could even add some gravy to both and still be within your limits. A PERFECT balance is a chicken biscuit with the chicken fried. 3-4 days a week for training and fasted morning cardio. You may need some stims to get you out of the bed in the morning and some abyss to get you to sleep better at night. You need PLENTY of sleep 4-5 hours WILL NOT CUT IT. You need 6-8 hours EVERY NIGHT! You grow when you sleep, so sleep more. 150lbs tells me you need more food and protien. Try to shoot for 2000-2500 calories daily. Superdrol works best in a caloric surplus. Do not bother to try to stay lean during your cycle. You WILL gain a little fat and water weight. This is why we bulk then cut. If you try to cut and bulk at the same time you are not maximizing your gains and you are wasting your money. Good luck bro! feel free to PM me if you need to know anything else! :)