With all the supplements out today what puts on the most muscle?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Theres so many supplements out there these days its hard to choose which one I want to try next? I liked Powerfull, Activate, Retain 2 and Xtend which are all different types of supplements but not sure if they helped me put on much muscle. Its now been a month after post cycle therapy from a Halo cycle and wondering what I should try next?
Supplements I didnt like or wasnt that effective for me were
Rebound Reloaded, Jungle Warfare and Green Bulge.

Currently taking Storm creatine and a lot of protein.

Was thinking about maybe trying hyperdrol+mass Fx but still not sure? Short term goal is to get up to 200lbs (currently 194lbs) in the next month. After I finished the Halo cycle it seems like I am struggling to kept the weight on or gain any weight at all. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know :)

Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What about an Anti Cortisol and Sleep enhancer?

Anti-Cort = Stop your body breaking down what you have worked so hard to create,

Sleep Enhancer = More restful sleep to help your body get it's building and restoring done.

DC training = pack on slabs of meat mmmmm.

Just a thought...

Much Love,

Neoborn

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With all the supplements out today what puts on the most muscle?
FOOD /TRAINING / REST

But I also concur with NEO...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive found STEAK to be the best

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Where can i get food? Can i take it with my Full line of BSN stuff...?
I heard things about it but there are ALOT of companies to choose from....
Ill stop now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there is going to be a BAN on food or something!?!

I read where it's {{whisper an anabolic}} Shhhhhh... don't tell anyone!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
man thats like the 3rd time ive seen u post that today!
I KNOW! haha where are all these noobs comin from? haha i cant help it, i just get annoyed by this stuff. People honestly seem to think there is an easy way to do this....thats why we're all in IFBB right.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is how Ronnie C. gets his information on supplements that get you hyuuuuge!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think he's just honestly asking about legal supplements.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys

Ok we all know food, training and rest are all very important but I wasnt asking which types of foods are best for adding some muscle. This is a supplement forum right? I know there isnt a such thing as adding on muscle easily unless your taking some kind of anabolic steroids. I am not asking about taking PH's either if thats what some of you are thinking. I can get PH's, AAS, IGF when and if that time comes. The reason why I listed a short term goal is that I see people always ask that so I just thought I would throw that in there. Supplements are only a small part of adding muscle so I am not relying on.

MentalTwitch
Not sure why your having an emotional break down in my thread? You seem to be on quite a bit of supplements and it would of been nice if you could of either
A. Give your thoughts on which supplements you liked and that worked for you?
or
B. Not post in this thread at all.
If anyones a noob its you. Look at our join dates :lol:
Or if your referring to my post count I am not on here every minute of the day due to work and family.

Muscletech is garbage along with most of the BSN stuff except for Syntha-6 protein. I dont think its worth the money since it will only last me about 8 days but it did taste good.

I know people like to joke around a lot which I dont mind but would also like to hear from some people that have opinions on supplements since this is the supplement section.

Thanks Bioman

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dessicated Liver- Uni-Liver by Universal Nutrition or Ultra 40s by Beverly Nutrtion

Fish Oil - True Protein sells 1000caps for $25

Bulk CEE

I find most other things to be a waste, although I still get sucked into buying a lot of it. I like Neo's idea on the cortisol reducer IF in fact they actually work. I've taken them during post cycle therapy but really have no idea how much it affected anything; I've done PCTs just as well without them. Powerfull was good, but didn't notice much in the way of muscle growth. Maybe try formestane. Everyone gives big thumbs up on that stuff; never tried it personally.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
storm creatine is descent i prefer the tryed and tested creatine monohydrate. if ur diet is in check i would say the AX mass stack is a great way to go or x factor is very solid. u could try upping ur calories up a lil bit maybe throw in some waxy maize

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Easy over there broski...

I never directly called you a noob.
I wasnt crying.
I have seen way to many people post a question which i can get results on in a matter of minutes. I actually was "crying in my own theread also to be found in the supp forum about the issue. I din't mean to interupt your thread and by no means meant for other to jump in.
I apologize if i hurt your feelings, i understand not everyone can be on the internet as much as me or some of the other guys around here, im lucky enough where i can.

It's just people seem to think that we have all the answers and we dont' We can help find or guide but there is no supp to do it all.
Steroids do that...:thumbsup:

You also have the same Avi as Shaunner...you guys in a gang?know eachother?lovers?...haha easy there man just kidding.
Also, dont PM if you call me out in a thread and thank you for acknowledging im in the supp sub-forum mostly.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What about an Anti Cortisol and Sleep enhancer?

Anti-Cort = Stop your body breaking down what you have worked so hard to create,

Sleep Enhancer = More restful sleep to help your body get it's building and restoring done.

DC training = pack on slabs of meat mmmmm.

Just a thought...

Much Love,

Neoborn
I concur man. I am currently running BLUE UP, X-LEAN (ibe's), XTEND, SMASH, YGOLD. Im been running this and have lost nice fat, and added some dang good LBM. I think the anti-cortisol (x-lean) has helped me dramatically with this issue....but that is just my opinion. I am dosing at 4/caps a day.....1 in the morning....1 afternoon....1 pre.....1 post.

Stack : BLUE UP / finishing up bottle RPM / CEE

also using....YG, SMASH, BETA-ALANINE, LEUCINE

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i used Retain 2 and it was nice.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Dessicated Liver- Uni-Liver by Universal Nutrition or Ultra 40s by Beverly Nutrtion

Fish Oil - True Protein sells 1000caps for $25

Bulk CEE

I find most other things to be a waste, although I still get sucked into buying a lot of it. I like Neo's idea on the cortisol reducer IF in fact they actually work. I've taken them during post cycle therapy but really have no idea how much it affected anything; I've done PCTs just as well without them. Powerfull was good, but didn't notice much in the way of muscle growth. Maybe try formestane. Everyone gives big thumbs up on that stuff; never tried it personally.
Quinn, I think you and I have talked a little about formestane before and there are a couple things to consider. First, it's kind of a mild ph, actually, so it probably wouldn't be something you want so soon after your halo cycle. Second, it's transdermal and could rub off on your kid. This is the reason I won't run it.

I ran about 6 weeks of 6-oxo and dhea and had OK results. Gained maybe 4 pounds that I could attribute to the help of those supps. But I had to really jack up the 6-oxo dosage to get there. Ran MassFX with Restore as well and was less impressed. Not cost effective, for me at least, because I had to crank the MFX up to 8 pills per day to get the advertised "aggression" and "alpha-male" mentality. Just my experiences. And neither is probably a great idea for you right now. In my opinion, you need to let your hormones get back to where they want to be, since you just came off PCT.

If you added muscle during your cycle, you'll need extra cals to maintain it. So as basic as the food recommendations sound, there's some truth to that. You can't go back to your pre-cycle maintenance calories. It's not enough anymore.

Other than that, you could try a stim to give you an edge in your workouts. And if you're not currently taking creatine mono, I would go with that as well. If you haven't tried cycling CM, that may help too.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
good advice given hear. i'd up the cals and if you're looking for a good supp stack i'd give Applied Nutriceuticals' Drive and RPM a try. you'll be more than impressed my friend! or just try one of them on their own.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
shhh i dont want the FDA to find out that food is anabolic, i dont want it banned.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to give the answer you are looking for get you the ax stack and cl white blood,green bulge.and some muscle milk.and work out hard eat right.at least this worked beter than any other natrual supps i have ever tried in my 10 15 years of doing this.just my two cents

p951

p951

Awards
Epistane and Bulk Genera Cissus (24%) dosed at 5 grams daily

followed by the NHA stack + original Retain (I've never tried Retain 2 ) and some Nolva for PCT

Fish Oil at 6 grams daily
1 tablespoon of Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Muscle Milk Cytogainer
Muscle Milk Collegiate
Ergo's Mass Meal
Champion's Pure Whey
All the Whey's Chocolate Mint Whey Isolate

Cut it up with some of Ergo's AMP or Leviathon if you can handle the yohimbine

Heavy weights, Low reps, numerous sets Compound Exercises

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I KNOW! haha where are all these noobs comin from? haha i cant help it, i just get annoyed by this stuff. People honestly seem to think there is an easy way to do this....thats why we're all in IFBB right.
Remember, if you don't have the patience or the love, or can't handle a thread, it is your right NOT to read or reply to it! You can simply do what many do, cruise on by without moving on to something that you would be happy to reply to or add worth to the forums rather than adding to the negativity or negative ether in the air.

Please read this a few times, I am sure you will find it enlightening.

Love is a better way..

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S there is a current shortage of name callers and people who get annoyed easily over at bb.com, quick they need YOU!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
See this is all I was asking for is some knowledgeable people to give me their options. :thumbsup:

Ok heres the dealio....after I finished the 5 week Halodrol-50 cycle I didnt lower the calories since I was worried about losing some of the 12 lbs I gained. Finished post cycle therapy and only lost 1 lb. So for the past month I have pretty much been eating the same amount of calories and gained that 1 lb back. Only problem is I think I might be taking in too many calories cause I fell like I now have a little more body fat around my lower stomach.

MentalTwitch
Its all good broly
I figured you called me a noob since I started the thread, you didnt hurt my feelings but I have been in this game for too long to have someone call me a noob. I searched before I started this thread and at first I was set on Anabolic Pump but after reading more about it I decided it wasnt for me. And yes your right no one has all the answers. I dont know Shaunner so you can have him if thats what your hinting at ;) ;)
And the reason why I sent you a PM was that someone locked this thread.

EctoPower
Hey whats up...yeah we did talk about formestane a while back and I didnt want to take it because of the kid issue. And I also didnt want to take anything hormonal since your right about letting my body go back to normal. Its now been a month after post cycle therapy, how long do you guys think I should wait to take something like Powerfull and Activate, another month maybe?

:icon_lol: @ neoborn

Thanks again fellas

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM and Drive pretty much cover most angles on the natural supp game.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i understand i can cruise on by but who is going to make a point that there is a problem.? I like to read new helpful threads rather than have the knowledge after taking my time to learn it and someone else want the answer.

Like when you study and do homework, the other person hasnt and you know hasnt rried and they want the hook up.

Like this...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/76471-m-drol-epistane.html

Ok i understand the supp section gets the msot attention but come on. I have a feeling some people have no idea what they want to buy. No offense to anyone either i know post count means jack casue i ws a lerker for awhile also and on other boards do still but hey look 2....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it's not what you say.....but how you say it :)

I would prefer you to be happy n healthy than get an ulcer and upset yourself and others on a continual basis here.....happiness is funner :D

Much Love.

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking about maybe trying hyperdrol+mass Fx but still not sure? Short term goal is to get up to 200lbs (currently 194lbs) in the next month. After I finished the Halo cycle it seems like I am struggling to kept the weight on or gain any weight at all. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know :)

Thanks
So 6lbs? I'd say the hyperdrolx2 + massfx is a hair light for that, but might do it. Its probably your safest choice for that sort of gain. Could try Drive / RPM / Neovar too, its a possibility, also maybe a little light.

Might want to consider shifting to a workout routine that is specifically designed around mass gains

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
So 6lbs? I'd say the hyperdrolx2 + massfx is a hair light for that, but might do it. Its probably your safest choice for that sort of gain. Could try Drive / RPM / Neovar too, its a possibility, also maybe a little light.

Might want to consider shifting to a workout routine that is specifically designed around mass gains
a well designed, 6-8 week hst program, with the proper diet and supplementation can get him there.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone...decided to give RPM+Drive a try. Hope to lose some fat while putting on a few pounds of muscle.

I'll post a log tomorrow

:cheers: