Time To Rant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok seriously quite posting PH/anabolic steroids/post cycle therapy shyt in here! there is numerosu threads that come in here on shyt that doesnt belong. Do you people understand what a supplement is?
Somethign you ADD in your diet or somethign that you add from an outside source due to need or deficiany.
I think we should get a mod to mod just this section casue here and the AAS section is where most of the falming and dumb threads go. Nutrition barley happnes casue all these rooks come in lookin for somehtin to get them lookin cool and shyt for the ladies, when in reality if the guys form this sic site dint save their balls it wouldnt happen.
END: Rant :fool2:

SEARCH ALSO! Why cant any of you 2-10 post people do that? I know america is gettin fat and lazy but if you cant handle looking shyt up i dont even want to see yo uat the gym doin bi's,chest and abs all day and chit chatn' with your a=homie about how you hooked up with Julie the other night. Douche bags.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
for what. this...yea prolly better off in the general. BUT i need the slow guys around here to see it.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I understand where your coming from dude. But sometimes this secion get replys and they come faster then putting them in the PCT forum.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Post in the correct section for your related question

2. :gotsearch: Yes you won't believe what you can find with "Search > Advanced > Enter search terms > Choose "Titles only" from the dropdown menu and > Go

3. Pay close attention to working out hard and giving your body what it needs from Food primarily! A supplement is "In addition to" an already awesome diet not "instead of a good diet / eating healthily"

Much love,

Neoborn

T

TT1

Awards
How is this post helping anyone decide between Celltech and NO Xplode?!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually he is correct. The mods are getting tired of moving threads. Put them in the right section.

Status
Not open for further replies.