green bulge
alpha drive xl
pslin
drive
rpm

im excited :icon_lol:

Dalamara

Awards
You've got three pre-workout products there, that might be a little excessive.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
mnn looks like a crazy stack 8). I wouldnt stack stims with stims but your only stim is RPM that stack you would probably notice intense sweating, muscle-mind focus, strength and insane pumps all in one 8) perhaps you should Log drive. 14 day log can get you another free bottle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/75986-appnuts-14-day.html

heres the link. good luck and good night! im pooped.

abomber

Awards
im going to run this stack unless someone seriously advises me not to.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Try running some stuff solo. Otherwise you might not know what's working, what's not working, and what's just giving a teeny bit of effect on your workouts. It would be easier on your wallet too. :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I personally think its a really odd stack and isn't well thought out. Three or four of them(not sure what green bulge is) are taken 1 hr pre-workout. And one you need 80+ carbs following it. Your gonna be poppin RPM, Drive, Pslin, and Green Bulge all prior to workout?? And alpha drive is just useless in my mind. You've never taken drive before so why go stacking it with everything else, you'll never know what is working.......

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
All those preworkout supp's at once. Why? This seems like a big case of overkill. It also seems to be a waste to me. RPM, Or Drive alone would be fine preworkout. I wouldn't do it cause I wouldn't want to waste all those good supp's.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
whats the reasoning behind each one?

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
green bulge, rpm and drive, i would have ended the stack there dude

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Overkill. limit the PWOs...your body can only become so energized and provide so big of pumps.

abomber

Awards
i thought green bulge rpm and drive all worked through different mechanisms of the body and would be worth stacking

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
green bulge
alpha drive xl
pslin
drive
rpm

im excited :icon_lol:
mmk.. well lemme break this down for you...

Alpha drive, I believe is a test booster.. so sure, take it in the AM when you wake up, why not.

P-slin is going to require a bulking diet to be truly effective, so if you're bulking, I can see the addition, no big deal

Drive/RPM is probably a great combo.. I can see it's usage, dosing this AM/Preworkout could be a good thing..

Green Buldge, take this post workout since you have your pre's covered already (I prefer creatine post workout most of the time anyways)

IMO the stack works, but I would probably skip the slin, just for convenience.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
green bulge, rpm and drive, i would have ended the stack there dude
:wave:

i'd skip on the green bulge. Didn't do jack for me personally. like everyone else is saying. Don't over do it. Keep it simple.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id just say leave the pslin out because of convenience. drive is supposed to have synergy with rpm according to AN. green bulge if you already got it takes care of some creatine. and the alpha drive....why not.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id just say leave the pslin out because of convenience. drive is supposed to have synergy with rpm according to AN. green bulge if you already got it takes care of some creatine. and the alpha drive....why not.
You have a great mind bruvva. :stick:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
your stack or kitchen stink?:think:

i'll take the kitchen sink dude! :thumbsup:

flag the alpha and pslin for starters, it's overkill and alpha drive is crap anyway IMHO

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Also, the sh*ts:

One of the key ingredients in one of your supps gave ppl the sh*ts at high doses.

Another one of the product has given some users the sh*ts, but went away after repeated use.

I have used a similar product to one of the product in your stack, and it HAS given me the sh*ts.

So, if you take all of the stuff in your stack at once, it could cause the Perfect Sh*t Storm. :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, the sh*ts:

One of the key ingredients in one of your supps gave ppl the sh*ts at high doses.

Another one of the product has given some users the sh*ts, but went away after repeated use.

I have used a similar product to one of the product in your stack, and it HAS given me the sh*ts.

So, if you take all of the stuff in your stack at once, it could cause the Perfect Sh*t Storm. :)
everybody responds differently.. I've taken it all without any problems.. so you may just be a sh*thead! hahah jk

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Also, the sh*ts:

that's a lot of sh#t you got going on there,

could even say that you're full of sh#t,

even your post is full of sh#t,

no wonder you sh#t so much!! lol jk as well

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Come one guys, I am just looking out for that guy's b*tthole.

It could get torn up pretty badly if the Perfect Sh*t Storm does happen. :)

Please feel free to rep me. :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come one guys, I am just looking at that guy's b*tthole.

It could get torn up pretty badly if I get a hold of it

Please feel free to rape me. :)
haha wow bro... nice post???

abomber

Awards
i had nasty **** this morning lol. well guys what can i say, on my first day of this stack i did box squats second in my routine

135 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 1

@ 156 bodyweight.

i ended up diong a 4 hour workout. i popped a ****load of bcaas and had a carb/protein shake in the middle of my session. throughout the entire workout, i had energy. i set a few personal records on incline bench, box squats, and hack squats. i had an awesome pump the entire time, energy the entire time. i had great focus, endurance, good mood. will keep you guys updated. its expensive stack but i forsee great things happening so far.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
haha wow bro... nice post???

Haha! That was some of the funniest sh*t I've seen on this site! :) Reps to you for making my day.

BTW, I just want to state that I am not a homo. :)

And I also want to state that I have nothing against gay people. As long as they don't try to poke me. :)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Haha! That was some of the funniest sh*t I've seen on this site! :) Reps to you for making my day.

BTW, I just want to state that I am not a homo. :)

And I also want to state that I have nothing against gay people. As long as they don't try to poke me. :)
reps dude - great sense of humour

abomber

Awards
4 hours working out!!!
dont get me wrong man.. my normal work outs are from 60 mins to 120 mins,tops.

all of these supplements stacked together .... i couldnt put down the metal... i had to keep attacking it with a fury, the protein/carb shake mid workout only served to refuel me and jump start everything again

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

all of these supplements stacked together .... i couldnt put down the metal... i had to keep attacking it with a fury, the protein/carb shake mid workout only served to refuel me and jump start everything again
not dissin on ya dude, that's that rpm/drive kickin in dude:thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established

maybe we should all be on this stack:aargh: :clean:

abomber

Awards
maybe we should all be on this stack:aargh: :clean:

haha.. well everyone said it was over kill but the way i see it is the pslin, creatine, rpm, and drive all work on different systems and mechanisms in the body... so im loving this stack tomorrow is my 2nd day of lifting on this stack will post more results... i would be taking powerfull along with all of this but ive been on it the past 3 months need a one month break !!

:toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
4hrs is too much, no matter what you're on. 2hrs is too much no matter what your on. You sohuld be in and our of the gym in well under 1.5hrs.