lipodrene

  1. Registered User
    bj22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0

    lipodrene


    is this junk? i just ordered a couple bottles thinking it actually had ephedra in it for an upcoming cutting cycle. now i find out it contains "ephedra extract," not the real deal as i had been lead to believe.

  2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    If it has ephedra extracts then it has ephedra.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Why do people order shyt then ask about it? I see that at least 2x a week. I'm sorry i just dont understand that.
    Im goin to go nap now....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bj22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Why do people order shyt then ask about it? I see that at least 2x a week. I'm sorry i just dont understand that.
    Im goin to go nap now....
    i didn't realize until a buddy was talking to me today that ephedra extracts weren't the real deal.
  5. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bj22 View Post
    i didn't realize until a buddy was talking to me today that ephedra extracts weren't the real deal.
    Im not sayin you did man, a lil i guess. Some guys are orderin things and they are just one here like "hey so i got my _________ today. How should i dose? when and with what?. can i take it with my _________? I need to know i start tonight. Thanks" stuff like that. Or the recent 2 who had a 3 compound PH/Steroid and did that. Sorry it was a small rant i guess.

    Anyways, good luck wiht your stuff man seriosuly.
    Just be careful cause ephedra is business.
    Take care.
  6. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    i took it and liked it. it dose not give you the kick in the arse that stacker 2s did but gives you more of a push that last longer. it seems to be a pretty solid formula. if you go in thinking it wont work then it probably wont. the only thing i can say it that it dosent quite match the apetite suppression of old stackers
  7. Registered User
    bj22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Im not sayin you did man, a lil i guess. Some guys are orderin things and they are just one here like "hey so i got my _________ today. How should i dose? when and with what?. can i take it with my _________? I need to know i start tonight. Thanks" stuff like that. Or the recent 2 who had a 3 compound PH/Steroid and did that. Sorry it was a small rant i guess.

    Anyways, good luck wiht your stuff man seriosuly.
    Just be careful cause ephedra is business.
    Take care.
    I got you man, I am not really all that new to this. I need to be a little more careful when reading ingredients I guess. I just read a little about these and got excited thinking it was a legit ephedra product readily available again.

    I'm obviously going to try them since I am stuck with a couple bottles and I'll report back when I have some experience with them. How many were you taking a day to see good results 12 step? I have a feeling these aren't all that strong.
  8. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    3 no need to double dose it actually felt like the longer i took them the better they worked oh yeah i work 12 hour shifts so i would take one at 8 1 and 6 they did keep me going
  9. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    just to let you know i took a road trip this weekend. got off of work at 12am. went to sleep at 130. left at 4am took lipodrene drove for 10 hours reached my destination finally went to bed about 10. i really wasnt sleepy. this stuff works pretty good and i only took two the entire day
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lipodrene
    By bigpoppapump2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
  2. Hi-Tech Lipodrene feedback?
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 10:06 PM
  3. Lipodrene Dossage
    By bigbeasta4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:17 AM
  4. Lipodrene w/ ephedra
    By dharn42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:13 PM
  5. From a female about Lipodrene
    By stylediva in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in