What's good for Anxiety

Bisi06

Awards
I'm ordering this stack what would be good and safe to add to it for anxiety issues and how should I dose this stack?

1 x Xtend
1 x DCP/Leviathan Stack
1 x Focus XT /Back to work. I teach and coach
1 x Aspire36/ Back to play. My GF is back from overseas
1 x Drive
1x bulk poseidon
1x powerfull
1x pslin
1x AP

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering this stack what would be good and safe to add to it for anxiety issues and how should I dose this stack?

1 x Xtend
1 x DCP/Leviathan Stack
1 x Drive
1x bulk poseidon
1x powerfull
1x pslin
1x AP
If you have any sensitivity to Yohimbine then I would skip the Leviathan. Not sure about the Focus XT, but the rest looks like it would pose no problem with anxiety.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For anxiety, I personally love PEA and hornedine, 100mg and 500mg respectively. If you don't already own a jeweler's scale, buy one, as the PEA is something you don't want to overdo-- trust me!! Sometimes I throw in bacopa monnieri (?spelling?) if I don't want to go to sleep soon...for some reason it seems to have a slight stimulating effect on me.

[EDIT: Just looked at my stack...also theanine...500mg or so...]

And if times are real tough....add phenibut to the mix, I dose 1g, might bump it up to 1.5 at the most if I need to.

As far as the rest of the things you already have...looks like you have a lot of research to do, only you can truly answer your question on dosing those. Diet, routine, body composition, experience, etc. will all play into the decision.

Best of luck!!!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

1 x Xtend
1 x DCP/Leviathan Stack
1 x Drive
1x bulk poseidon
1x powerfull
1x pslin
1x AP

Try looking into Inositol, do alittle research.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
SNS Phenbuilt XT. I have aniexty to some degree(being married will do that lol), but I did noticed alot of relaxtion and great sleep while using this product.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I concur - married life has been less stressful with the addition of Phenbuilt XT

SNS Phenbuilt XT. I have aniexty to some degree(being married will do that lol), but I did noticed alot of relaxtion and great sleep while using this product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nuerobalance is pretty nice but my new favorite and cheaper alternative is Lemon Balm extract (Melissa officianalis). Very nice calm feeling with no drunkeness or any annoying side effects.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
GABA is ok. I think my problem with it is that it provides a quick spike then crashes and leaves me grumpy. NB is more of an extended release version of GABA/phenibut and I only take it EOD..yet still feel the effects 2 days in.

A dropperful of lemon balm in the AM and 2 more at night has me nice and calm, and mostly in a good mood. Stack little rhodiola and gingko with it and you're golden.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
word on the phen.....when ever i going in front of a large crowd (which is the extent of my anxiety).....i pop 1000mgs. of phen and bigity bam presto change-o I'm calm and focused.....and theres no wetting my pants........come to think of it...i should take phen more often........or start carrying a mop around...

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established

1 x Xtend
1 x DCP/Leviathan Stack
1 x Drive
1x bulk poseidon
1x powerfull
1x pslin
1x AP
How long have you suffered from Anxiety? Or do you want something to help combat any jittery/anxious sides from your stack above?

If anxiety has been an issue with you for some time, I would first go get some blood work done before taking any supplements, prescriptions, etc (throughly checking your hormone levels - with actual numbers and their normal ranges - not just a doctor saying, "Free Test is OK, Cortisol levels are OK", etc). If some hormone levels are off, it can trigger some of the worst anxiety/panic attacks/despression ever.

Bisi06

Awards
Meso

I have no coverage at the time but thanks for the suggestion. Is that a one visit thing or do I need repeat visits? I have pretty bad anxiety and on/off depression. I was looking here to see if there were alternatives to prescription drugs.

How does the Phenibut-XT and FOcus-XT sound?

ottonis

Awards

1 x Xtend
1 x DCP/Leviathan Stack
1 x Drive
1x bulk poseidon
1x powerfull
1x pslin
1x AP

Isolated BCAAs have been shown to increase anxiety symptoms in people sufferning from an anxiety disorder. probably by displacement of l-tryptophane. So, if you have anxiety problems you should be careful with BCAAs (like in Xtend)

cardiffgiant

Awards
Isolated BCAAs have been shown to increase anxiety symptoms in people sufferning from an anxiety disorder. probably by displacement of l-tryptophane. So, if you have anxiety problems you should be careful with BCAAs (like in Xtend)
I have anxiety at times and just started xtend and other bulkBCAAs and don't think it bothers me. Valerian and calmag is a good natural.I may try phen. Don't try this pure life Bs called u4ea i don't even wanna get into it. lets just say if you do don't try and keep taking it hoping it will be like GHb cause it won't and it will make you dizzy.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I have no coverage at the time but thanks for the suggestion. Is that a one visit thing or do I need repeat visits? I have pretty bad anxiety and on/off depression. I was looking here to see if there were alternatives to prescription drugs.

How does the Phenibut-XT and FOcus-XT sound?
Well, it would require usually one visit for blood work (giving blood) and one vist (maybe a week or so later...depends) for your doctor to go over your results.

The only reason I mentioned this is because I was kind of in the same boat 4 years ago. I started getting anxiety out of nowhere. The doctor immediately put me on an SSRI (Lexapro - similar to Paxil, Prozac, etc.)

Well, needless to say, I've been on it (an SSRI) since. I was thinking, "I don't want to have to take this the rest of my life". And if missed a dose, I would get some of the worst sides. Worse than any of the symptoms/feelings I felt before I even started taking the SSRI.

Well, I started seeing a new doctor. Told him I wanted to stop the SSRI and that I thought I really didn't need it. So we did some blood work. Ends up my cortisol levels were WAY off (which some of many of those symptoms is anxiety/depression). Got those in check and now off the SSRI. Feel WAY better. Like my old self....over 4 years later.

Sorry for the long post. I just hate seeing when doctors will prescribe something to treat the symptoms, rather than trying to figure out why you are having those symptoms and get to the root of the problem.