neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack

i have all of these on hand and was curious which would be the best way to run these at the sametime?

2. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i have all of these on hand and was curious which would be the best way to run these at the sametime?
    How much do you weigh man?
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    This would be THE stack! I am currently doing RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar. I do not have Drive yet. The dosages would be body-weight dependent. You should find the dosage guide for your weight category on the tubs. The key is to take them everyday.

I take my AN stack (excluding products from other companies, as your question referred to AN products only) as follows:

Training days:
    Before Breakfast: On an empty stomach (at least 45 minutes pre-breakfast): IGF-2 (3 caps); Lipotrophin-AM (4 capsules)

Immediately Post-Breakfast: NeoVar (4 capsules); Osteobolin-C (4 capsules)

Before Lunch (on an empty stomach): Lipotrophin-AM (4 capsules)

Lunch: Banaba Extract (2 capsules of 100mg each standardized for 1% Corosolic Acid)

Dinner: Osteobolin-C (4 capsules)

About one hour pre-training (about two-and-a-half hours after lunch): RPM (4 capsules); IGF-2 (4 capsules); additional Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa)

Immediately post-workout: NeoVar (5 capsules); Complex Carbohydrate; additional Banaba Extract (100mg per capsule at 1% Corosolic Acid)

Thirty-or-so minutes before sleep: IGF-2 (3 capsules); Lipotrophin-PM (4 capsules); optional additional Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa); optional RPM (1 capsule for the extra Naringin)

Non-Training Days
    Before Breakfast: On an empty stomach (at least 45 minutes pre-breakfast): IGF-2 (3 caps); Lipotrophin-AM (4 capsules); RPM (2 capsules)

Immediately Post-Breakfast: NeoVar (4 capsules); Osteobolin-C (4 capsules)

Lunch: Banaba Extract (2 capsules of 100mg each standardized for 1% Corosolic Acid)

Before Dinner (about two-and-half-hours after lunch and about 45 minutes before dinner): IGF-2 (3 capsules); RPM (1 capsule); additional Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa)

Dinner: Osteobolin-C (4 capsules); NeoVar (4 capsules)

Thirty-or-so minutes before sleep: IGF-2 (3 capsules); Lipotrophin-PM (4 capsules); optional additional Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa); optional RPM (1 capsule for the extra Naringin)

If I had Drive, I would take it twice a day, and always with RPM and IGF-2. I would probably reduce my daily dosage of RPM. It is, by the way, important to take RPM daily, as this ensures full potency and cumulative impact.

Altogether, the precise supplementation plan is a fairly individual regime.

Hope this helps.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This would be THE stack! I am currently doing RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar. I do not have Drive yet. The dosages would be body-weight dependent. You should find the dosage guide for your weight category on the tubs. The key is to take them everyday.

Hope this helps.
    thanks man really appreciate it and it helps a lot oh and i weigh 153lb
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation I'm Jealous!

LOL. You've got the ultimate stack right there bud. BTW....IGF-2 is my fav bulking supp and along with the rest of the stack you should see some ridiculous gains....well as long as you bust your ass on training and keep the diet in check. Good luck to ya bud. You should run a log of this stack.

BTW: Since your a smaller guy the products should last you a while. If you want advice on how to take each go to the Applied Nutriceuticals Personal Company forum and check the FAQS for each product. If you got any other questions I can help ya with, just let me know.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL. You've got the ultimate stack right there bud. BTW....IGF-2 is my fav bulking supp and along with the rest of the stack you should see some ridiculous gains....well as long as you bust your ass on training and keep the diet in check. Good luck to ya bud. You should run a log of this stack.

BTW: Since your a smaller guy the products should last you a while. If you want advice on how to take each go to the Applied Nutriceuticals Personal Company forum and check the FAQS for each product. If you got any other questions I can help ya with, just let me know.
    This is the same stack I am on right now
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. Registered User

that is the same stack i just finished

( i had drive beta's though)
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Talking Yeah Yeah....lol!

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Thanks for rubbing it in...ass....lmao J/k w/ya .

BTW: Are there any deals for IGF-2, RPM, and Drive....I want to run an 8 week stack, but man that is going to be costly for me...3 bottles of each. just wondering if there will be any promos like buy two, get one free, or something of the sort.

It sucks being a big guy sometimes because man it gets costly....lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    that is the same stack i just finished

( i had drive beta's though)
    do you have a log if not what were some of the pros and cons. i havent started yet, im waiting for a good time peroid where i will have a month and a half to fully committ.
  10. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I'm sure OB can give you his experience! Just ask!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

I can't comment on the dosage, but I've done only about 2 weeks of RPM alone and had great workouts. I've recently done about 7 weeks of IGf-2 alone and had great results. I can only imagine what that stack would do in 8 weeks!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

looks like a solid stack there, i'd love to run a stack like that for 5 weeks or so once my current lot of supps are finished
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I should be able to say the same in a few days...
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

if you could all let me know how it goes that would be great. with my weight it measures out to be a 5 week stack anyone in the same area?
  15. Registered User

Neovar+IGF-2+RPM+Drive....

Would this be a good stack for me?

I am 6'5", solid 215lbs looking to get up to 225lbs, about 8% BF...looking to drop it to 5% would this be a reasonable goal for an 8 week cycle and training hardcore?

I have recently ran a M-Drol cycle(i didnt really log it but did a condensed rundown of how it went), and just finished the PCT... looking to take a bit of time off from PH

I want to try something along the more natural route for gaining lean mass without gaining fat with it. I have been reading into the AN supps and the sponsored logs ...and I am very much considering running an 8 week cycle of all the above... can all of these be taken for that long with each other?

My staples are BCAA's, Fish oil, multi vit, liver support, and usually some joint support supp but I ran out...

P.S. Im always down for a sponsored log
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    Would this be a good stack for me?

I am 6'5", solid 215lbs looking to get up to 225lbs, about 8% BF...looking to drop it to 5% would this be a reasonable goal for an 8 week cycle and training hardcore?

I have recently ran a M-Drol cycle(i didnt really log it but did a condensed rundown of how it went), and just finished the post cycle therapy... looking to take a bit of time off from PH

I want to try something along the more natural route for gaining lean mass without gaining fat with it. I have been reading into the AN supps and the sponsored logs ...and I am very much considering running an 8 week cycle of all the above... can all of these be taken for that long with each other?

My staples are BCAA's, Fish oil, multi vit, liver support, and usually some joint support supp but I ran out...

P.S. Im always down for a sponsored log
    Yeah- this would be a good stack for you- and you will probably get down to 5% w/o losing any muscle
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  17. Registered User

cool thanks for the quick reply... i have little left on my current supps then im gonna jump into this stack sounds good to me. i really like what ive been reading about this stack.though im not sponsored ill probably log it...gonna order it in about week.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    cool thanks for the quick reply... i have little left on my current supps then im gonna jump into this stack sounds good to me. i really like what ive been reading about this stack.though im not sponsored ill probably log it...gonna order it in about week.
    keep us posted!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  14. lbs.

:good:I have been taking neovar for a month now-5 tablets before work and 5 after with high carb meal. Iam about to stack on IGF-2. What is the best way of taking all of these supplements together??
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dnantwi View Post
    :good:I have been taking neovar for a month now-5 tablets before work and 5 after with high carb meal. Iam about to stack on IGF-2. What is the best way of taking all of these supplements together??
    1) What is your experience with NeoVar so far?

2) Adding IGF-2 is easy. Take one dose of IGF-2 before breakfast on an empty stomach. Take the second dose, again on an empty stomach pre-workout (or early-to-mid afternoon on non-workout days) and take the last dose just before retiring in the evening (preferably on an empty stomach).
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  14. lbs.

2) Adding IGF-2 is easy. Take one dose of IGF-2 before breakfast on an empty stomach. Take the second dose, again on an empty stomach pre-workout (or early-to-mid afternoon on non-workout days) and take the last dose just before retiring in the evening (preferably on an empty stomach).
    Hi

Im extremely happy with neovar at the moment i have seen impressive gains in strength and size-now i want ti get to the next level and i believe IGF-2 is the best way to go about this.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dnantwi View Post
    Hi

Im extremely happy with neovar at the moment i have seen impressive gains in strength and size-now i want ti get to the next level and i believe IGF-2 is the best way to go about this.
    Awesome! You'll enjoy the stack!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  14. lbs.

Thats for that...My weight is 14.5 stone, i decided to take to increase my dosgae of novear from 4 to 5 tablets. What dosage about would you recommend to take??
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  14. lbs.

also is there any side effects in taking IGF-2??
  25. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

The only side effect I have ever had was wanting to hop right back on after my run with it! Other than withdrawl, lol, nothing man, its one of the cleanest things you can take. Sleep will never be the same with out it!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

i use igf-2, rpm and drive. so its ok to use them all at the same time
  27. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

I have the same exact stack right now (+ anabolic pump and DCP) comming to an end

The IGF-2 runs out before the NeoVar so try to stock up on an extra bottle of IGF-2 for sure. I wish I woulda knew that so I could have bought an extra one because I still have a bottle and a half full of NeoVar with only about 1/4 bottle left of IGF-2 lol. But it's so worth it. Eat right, lift like a madman, drink water, get plenty of sleep and you shall see amazing results.
  28. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Wow, lol. Didn't realize this thread was from 2007...

whoops ! lol
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Cant wait to give IGf2 a good go, i have a bottle waiting to be run, I tried 3 pills before bed with ZMA and the sleep was amazing. Cant wait to run this with Drive. Look out for a log soonish.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Cant wait to give IGf2 a good go, i have a bottle waiting to be run, I tried 3 pills before bed with ZMA and the sleep was amazing. Cant wait to run this with Drive. Look out for a log soonish.
    I'll be on the lookout for your log bud.

Cheers!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'll be on the lookout for your log bud.

Cheers!

right here man, as part of my PCT, along with the new Neovar.
    Epic Pulse Cycle of Epidrol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive Stack.......
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
  2. Is This Normal?? Rpm/drive Stack
    By ATrain07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 06:25 AM
  3. What can i add to my RPM/Drive stack?
    By akjose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:09 PM
  4. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:49 PM