End Of cycle questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.87%

End Of cycle questions

ok so i am finishing up a four week cycle of epistane (which by the way i absolutely loved) and am about to begin my post cycle therapy for another four weeks. after that i am going to be on at least a minmum of 8 weeks off. but does this go for compunds such as epi or from all supplements. i am asking this because after my post cycle therapy i was going to try this from nutraplanet, the mass pump stack which is
    Arginine Ethyl Ester
    Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Gluconate
    Citrulline Malate

is it safe for me to take this stuff cause i know my HPTA needs some rest after these 8 weeks or so of supplementing.

also another question, what things are safe to take on my off period, if there are any?

thanks for the input

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Quote Originally Posted by nd22121 View Post
    ok so i am finishing up a four week cycle of epistane (which by the way i absolutely loved) and am about to begin my post cycle therapy for another four weeks. after that i am going to be on at least a minmum of 8 weeks off. but does this go for compunds such as epi or from all supplements. i am asking this because after my post cycle therapy i was going to try this from nutraplanet, the mass pump stack which is
    Arginine Ethyl Ester
    Citrulline Malate

is it safe for me to take this stuff cause i know my HPTA needs some rest after these 8 weeks or so of supplementing.

also another question, what things are safe to take on my off period, if there are any?

thanks for the input
    I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong or if they disagree, but I think you just need to avoid products that manipulate hormones during that "time off." Obviously steroids and ph are a no-no. Probably stay away from free test boosters, AI's, cort blockers too. Creatine and stuff like that would probably be encouraged to help keep your gains after PCT, while your hormones continue to balance back out.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.87%

alright thanks man. i think i may give myself a full month off and take only protein in terms of supplements, then the next month maybe move into that stack i just mentioned.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

that mass pump stack would be fine during the break. its mostly important to avoid direct hormonal stuff. I think even a tribulus product is ok. It really just encourages your body to produce more on its own
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Andarine and/or Ostarine: perfect Bridge/PCT chem.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    Andarine and/or Ostarine: perfect Bridge/PCT chem.
    5 years ago when those posts were written, neither of those were available.... And the value of either/both in PCT is questionable as there is some supression based on dose.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    5 years ago when those posts were written, neither of those were available.... And the value of either/both in PCT is questionable as there is some supression based on dose.
    im basing that claim judging by results posted by other users online (my apologies for not realising this was a dead thread), so its more an assumption based on user reported results than a verified medical study by a reputable lab. I haven't heard of any testosterone levels being suppressed however (even going over the recommend dosage). Could you please post a link to verify this?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

im basing that claim judging by results posted by other users online (and march 2012 for example isnt 5 years ago), so its more an assumption based on user reported results than a verified medical study by a reputable lab. I haven't heard of any testosterone levels being suppressed however (even going over the recommend dosage). Could you please post a link to verify this?
    S4 should never be used/recommended in pct, it surpresses, at any dose.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    S4 should never be used/recommended in pct, it surpresses, at any dose.
    Clinical trials in rats have indicated slight suppression of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in the S4 initial testing (I cant find anything on Ostarine), however to my knowledge there has been no documentation of that occuring in human trials, if you have access to such a study would you be able to link me to it please? The closest ive found is a log on another forum, however he used S4 at twice the recommended dosage and it was during PCT for a heavy AAS cycle, which a possibility could be that he was simply shutdown from the AAS and taking longer than expected to recover, as opposed to running S4 solo and taking a ZRT saliva test before and after.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    Clinical trials in rats have indicated slight suppression of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in the S4 initial testing (I cant find anything on Ostarine), however to my knowledge there has been no documentation of that occuring in human trials, if you have access to such a study would you be able to link me to it please? The closest ive found is a log on another forum, however he used S4 at twice the recommended dosage and it was during PCT for a heavy AAS cycle, which a possibility could be that he was simply shutdown from the AAS and taking longer than expected to recover, as opposed to running S4 solo and taking a ZRT saliva test before and after.
    those studies that showed some amount human suppression were at 6mg, the ones that showed none were at 3mg. Normal bodybuilding doses are 25-50mg. Saliva tests are crap besides. Rather than have me argue against non-scientificially gathered vague numbers on the internet where a few guys have stated blood tests without any verification of where / when they took them, without any validation of their doses, or timing of anything, how about you show some scientific testing with normal bodybuilding doses that shows no suppression? Just the simple piece that the doses showing no suppression are 1/10th the common dose being used by bodybuilders alone is enough. Herbals that are test boosters can show supression at super high dosing.

For a bridge, who cares, it is irrelevant. But for PCT you don't want to do anything that risks recovery.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nd22121 View Post
    Arginine Ethyl Ester
    Citrulline Malate

thanks for the input
    Id go with:
    -Food
    -Creapure creatine monohydrate
    -BCAA's
    -Protocol V1
    -OG Craze

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stupid question about end of cycle
    By crispycrown in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM
  2. End Of Cycle Supplement Question
    By Mass08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 06:40 AM
  3. end of cycle approaching pct/clen/t3 ???
    By stage1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 07:43 PM
  4. bloodwork at end of cycle
    By SJA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 04:38 PM
  5. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:08 PM