My stack plus a burner?

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My stack plus a burner?

Put both these ideas in the Transdermal and AX section no replyy and i need one kind of soon.

With my current stack, see sig.
    Could i add Lipoderm Ultra or somethign like Leviathin?
    I am having/ have had a hard time cuttin stomach fat. bellow belly button and mid ab section. I am on cardio, diet is not low carb b ut moderate. i am incorperating more veggies and fruit now.

Any ideas to help out though? I know yhimbe targets these areas but i also knwo the "sides" and feeling on it suck.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Put both these ideas in the Transdermal and AX section no replyy and i need one kind of soon.

I am having/ have had a hard time cuttin stomach fat. bellow belly button and mid ab section. I am on cardio, diet is not low carb b ut moderate. i am incorperating more veggies and fruit now.

Any ideas to help out though? I know yhimbe targets these areas but i also knwo the "sides" and feeling on it suck.
    as a trainer i use to tell my clients over,and over,and over...to loose bodyfat you need to burn more calories than you take in,and DIET&CARDIO are the two most important things in the equation.You could def add a fat burner in there!I use clenbuterol so i know nothing about the sh*tty legal burners out now.....knowledge is power baby!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Trip thank for comin through man.
    I upped my cardio to 3 times a week and am moving one meal of high carbs sooner(no later than 8) and subing it with veggies and some protein.
    Dont know if id be ready for celn, that stuff buisness. Not sure i can get it soon enough either.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.1%

cardio aside, have you considered anti corts?

Or nutra's, abliterate + raspK.
  5. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/613/na-rala.html this sh*t does wonders for preventing fat build up...you take it with a carb meal,or before cardio to assist with fat oxidation....it's kinda pricey but this is the mack daddy version of this stuff...i use it all the time....there are cheaper versions out there though.It's also a VERY potent anti oxidant...so it's like the best of both worlds....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    cardio aside, have you considered anti corts?

Or nutra's, abliterate + raspK.
    i just came off Retain 2. it helped but not in the area i needed it alot but def helped lean out a bit. also it was right when i switched up my training thought o so that helped and also i was stacked with incarnate.

I will look into those 2. With my AX stuff i dint get Retain again cause it is supposed to be at the end of it so it would have been to long on if i ran it along side of those 2.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/613/na-rala.html this sh*t does wonders for preventing fat build up...you take it with a carb meal,or before cardio to assist with fat oxidation....it's kinda pricey but this is the mack daddy version of this stuff...i use it all the time....there are cheaper versions out there though.It's also a VERY potent anti oxidant...so it's like the best of both worlds....
    Any more infor on it? Serving size? It says 25gm? is that 25 grams?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i was looking at this stuff. 25g. How do u take it? I am assuming you cap it? If so, could u give me the details and how long it last? Dosing protocol? stuff like that.

thanks man
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    i was looking at this stuff. 25g. How do u take it? I am assuming you cap it? If so, could u give me the details and how long it last? Dosing protocol? stuff like that.

thanks man
    wow, did i not just put that? patience...
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

you only need a very small amount...i had the same one for months now so it def lasts a while....dose should be around 200mg(less that a quarter teaspoon) This a very potent version of alpha lipoic acid!! A little goes a long way.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

you only need a very small amount...i had the same one for months now so it def lasts a while....dose should be around 200mg(less that a quarter teaspoon) This a very potent version of alpha lipoic acid!! A little goes a long way.
    Nice! so training days with cardio/abs prolly dose and on off days maybe with last carb meal of the day?

Ill be buyin some.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.1%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Nice! so training days with cardio/abs prolly dose and on off days maybe with last carb meal of the day?

Ill be buyin some.
    def a good idea to take at night to keep blood glucose levels stable.....when taken with carb meals it prevents bodyfat from being stored,and mimics insulin in the way that it keeps blood sugar levels under controll(wich is a huge factor when trying to loose bodyfat)
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

def a good idea to take at night to keep blood glucose levels stable.....when taken with carb meals it prevents bodyfat from being stored,and mimics insulin in the way that it keeps blood sugar levels under controll(wich is a huge factor when trying to loose bodyfat)
    do u cap it, or dump and swallow? I have a 00 capping kit if so
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    do u cap it, or dump and swallow? I have a 00 capping kit if so
    i just dump it,or mix it with water....
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

OCD- Just put in another order-
    Focus XT for school
    Piracetam same
    Lipoderm Ultra and trips supp for the ab fat.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

You mentioned you only do cardio 3 times a week - how long? What kind? And why only 3 times if you're trying to get rid of fat? Supplements are good to use, but will not make up for poor cardio...
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You mentioned you only do cardio 3 times a week - how long? What kind? And why only 3 times if you're trying to get rid of fat? Supplements are good to use, but will not make up for poor cardio...
    3 times also whould like to retain my muscle.
    HIIT often time 10-15 minutes.
    or
    i do a 3.5 mph speed for 5 minutes split into 2-3 sessions on lifting days.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

I'm sorry bro - but that is not enough cardio. Do you check and note your heartrate?

Too many people are so afraid that if they actually do cardio that they will lose muscle - which you will - If done incorrectly.

IMHO and proffesional opinion - you need to do atleast 4 30 minute sessions a week - and check and note your heartrate.

3 times also whould like to retain my muscle.
    HIIT often time 10-15 minutes.
    or
    i do a 3.5 mph speed for 5 minutes split into 2-3 sessions on lifting days.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

I'm sorry bro - but that is not enough cardio. Do you check and note your heartrate?

Too many people are so afraid that if they actually do cardio that they will lose muscle - which you will - If done incorrectly.

IMHO and proffesional opinion - you need to do atleast 4 30 minute sessions a week - and check and note your heartrate.
    Ill take this into consideration. i will give it a shot for a bit longer sessions. i guess theres always more food and creatine if i feel im shrinking...

thanks for the input bro.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

re: cardio
    perhaps you might wanna just incorporate some iron cardio into your routine? saves time and gets your heart rate racing.

re: burner
    leviathan's a solid choice.
    for non-stim i would recommend sth like thryotabs (2for1 offer on right now!) or diacana
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am having/ have had a hard time cuttin stomach fat. bellow [U]belly button and mid ab section. I am on cardio, diet is not low carb b ut moderate. i am incorperating more veggies and fruit now.

Hey twitch. Im in the same bind as you somewhat. I am OCD with nutraplanet....seems i always find something to order. Anywya, my current stack looks like this...(just finished bottle of ACT X...awesome stuff btw!)

BLUE UP / RPM / x-LEAN / XTEND

* along with yellow gold, BA, axis smash

I am pretty sure im gonna either buy another bottle of blue up or activate x, but i just ran out of PFULL. After reading this thread, i am having a little stubborn bellyfat that i also want to get rid of, so im undecided what would be my best stack in the upcoming weeks.....help me decide from the following supps.

1) BLUE UP
    2) ACTIVATE X
    3) PFULL
    4) CREATINE
    5) ABLIDERATE (w/ RK & FORMESTANE)
    6) DCP/LEVIATHAN combo
    7) NA-RALA
    8) SESAMIN
    9) CLA CAPS

Just throwing it out there, but im thinking along the lines of

BLUE UP / PFULL / NA-RALA / X-LEAN
    (this would be stacked with stuff i already have..
    * X-LEAN
    * YG
    * CEE
    * XTEND
    * BETA-ALANINE
    * SMASH

Would love to hear ideas on potential stacks.

thanks
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    re: cardio
    perhaps you might wanna just incorporate some iron cardio into your routine? saves time and gets your heart rate racing.

re: burner
    leviathan's a solid choice.
    for non-stim i would recommend sth like thryotabs (2for1 offer on right now!) or diacana
    Not familiar with the thyotabs but if it involves my thyroid gland not sure i wanna mess with that.

On the iron cardio side. I assume you mean high rep,10 sec break type routine?
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Agreed. I did notice a difference tough if i keep on schedule and keep diet in "perfect" shape. Not the results i wa lookin for though. Well ill try to go 30. What would you recomend target heart rate? 21 5'10" 180lbs not sure on BF% guessin around 15-17%
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

It's really hard to get that w/o actually being there to get your max rate. Search for "heartrate max" on google and try to finf your max. After you find out - try to shoot for around 70-85% through-out your routine w/o breaks. That should be a solid foundation for you.

Agreed. I did notice a difference tough if i keep on schedule and keep diet in "perfect" shape. Not the results i wa lookin for though. Well ill try to go 30. What would you recomend target heart rate? 21 5'10" 180lbs not sure on BF% guessin around 15-17%
  26. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

It's really hard to get that w/o actually being there to get your max rate. Search for "heartrate max" on google and try to finf your max. After you find out - try to shoot for around 70-85% through-out your routine w/o breaks. That should be a solid foundation for you.
    yea thats the key spot for tapping into glycogen stores 70-85%.......a simple way to get max heart rate is to subtract your age from 220...so that gives us 199 as a max heart rate.Now take 70-85% of that ....at 80% that gives you 160 bpm...i say stay with that....
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

thanks guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking about adding a fat burner to my stack??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
  2. Opinions on my stack options (M1T, 1Test, 4AD)
    By shaddow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:12 PM
  3. Critique My Stack Please! Thanks
    By Superman21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:51 AM
  4. Help with my stack..
    By belbs75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:05 PM
  5. Need advice on my "stack"