DCP + Lean Xtreme + ?????

  1. DCP + Lean Xtreme + ?????


    I am trying to prepare a fat loss stack to add. I've never tried either of these supps.

    DCP - Can't hear enough good things about this product. Really look forward to trying it.

    Lean Xtreme - I chose this one because it's the first one I read about and I like the Designer Supplements brand. However, I haven't heard very much about it. Any better ideas?

    ????? - Not sure if I should add something else here. I was thinking Leviathan, but my buddy is taking it right now and didn't have much to say about it. He was taking 2 caps / 2x a day. He complained about lethargy and his chest hurting (a warm pressure feeling he said. I chalked it up to it possibly being the stim effect of it)

    Pretty much just looking for opinions and other stack ideas.

    Diet, Lifting, Cardio are all in check btw.


  2. Watch out for sore joints, TTA and 7-keto may give joint problems, so start out modest.

  3. Also, what would be the best way to dose this stack?
    •   
       


  4. I would add in a stim if it were me, something like:

    DCP
    Lean Xtreme 2.0
    Cytolean/Scorch/Leviathan

    Just take each as directed. I would start low with everything and work up though. The above mentioned stack could really kick some serious ass.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  5. DCP
    Lean Xtreme/X-Lean
    Stim: ECA
    No Stim: Sesathin

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    DCP
    Lean Xtreme/X-Lean
    Stim: ECA
    No Stim: Sesathin
    I take what I said back. THAT is a sick stack.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  7. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I take what I said back. THAT is a sick stack.
    thanks dude



    if $$ is not a problem, consider thyrotabs also. so you get an all around fat attack stack.

  8. Thanks for the replies. I am thinking the DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Sesathin and running it for 4 weeks.

    Dosing as follows:

    DCP - 2 caps am, 2 caps afternoon, 2 caps evening
    Lean Xtreme - 1 cap am, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap evening
    Sesathin - 2 caps morning w/meal, 2 caps afternoon w/meal

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I am thinking the DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Sesathin and running it for 4 weeks.

    Dosing as follows:

    DCP - 2 caps am, 2 caps afternoon, 2 caps evening
    Lean Xtreme - 1 cap am, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap evening
    Sesathin - 2 caps morning w/meal, 2 caps afternoon w/meal
    Will the Lean Xtreme dosed differently on days you workout?
    Like 1 pre and 1 post? (like most anti cort dosing procedures)
    Also, I like to pop in 1 to 2 caps of DCP before bed, I am not sure if this is practiced usually. But I did not get any sleep disturbance from it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    Will the Lean Xtreme dosed differently on days you workout?
    Like 1 pre and 1 post? (like most anti cort dosing procedures)
    Also, I like to pop in 1 to 2 caps of DCP before bed, I am not sure if this is practiced usually. But I did not get any sleep disturbance from it.
    I wasn't aware of dosing Lean Xtreme differently on workout days. So on days I don't workout, taking 1 cap /3x a day, and on days I workout, take 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap post-workout?

  11. If you plan on updating or logging, let me know I posted a very similar thread.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    I wasn't aware of dosing Lean Xtreme differently on workout days. So on days I don't workout, taking 1 cap /3x a day, and on days I workout, take 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap post-workout?
    I used x-lean, with the dosing like this.
    work out days:
    2 in the morning
    1 pre
    1 post

    non workout days:
    2 in the morning
    1 with lunch
    1 in 3 or 4 hours later (optional)

    Since your body releases cortisol in the process of your workouts, why not take an anti cort pre and post?

  13. Taking Lean Xtreme before/after a workout could provide some added benefits, but don't worry if you can't. I like to spread out the dosages as much as possible personally.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  14. Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    If you plan on updating or logging, let me know I posted a very similar thread.
    Got a link?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    I used x-lean, with the dosing like this.
    work out days:
    2 in the morning
    1 pre
    1 post

    non workout days:
    2 in the morning
    1 with lunch
    1 in 3 or 4 hours later (optional)

    Since your body releases cortisol in the process of your workouts, why not take an anti cort pre and post?
    Very true. I'll dose evenly on non-workout days and 1 pre and post on workout days. Thanks.

  16. Thanks for all the replies guys. I appreciate it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    Will the Lean Xtreme dosed differently on days you workout?
    Like 1 pre and 1 post? (like most anti cort dosing procedures)
    Also, I like to pop in 1 to 2 caps of DCP before bed, I am not sure if this is practiced usually. But I did not get any sleep disturbance from it.
    Taking the last dose 30min before your last meal would be a good idea too.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Got a link?
    Lean Xtreme 2 + DCP

  19. I don't even need to answer because Haiz has it covered!

  20. lost 55lbs last year on DCP+LE+Hott Roxx Extreme. I actually had about 62lbs fat loss and added 7lbs muscle.

    For some reason I don't repond to Levithian it really does nothing for me.

    I'm currently 38, 6'3" 250 23%BF

    did HST, Velocity Diet or Berardi

    Morning LEX2, DCPX2, HREX2, Posieden
    Afternoon LEX2, DCPX2, HREX2
    Before Bed, LEX2, Posieden+ZMA

    Along with ton's of BCAA's

    The only thing I would like to try next time is adding Lipothropin PM, I have some and been taking it but I've not been working out lately.

    Zguy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP, Lean Xtreme & an AI
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:50 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  3. DCP + Lean Xtreme + OEP + Glycobol
    By niwix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:21 AM
  4. Dcp/lean Xtreme 2 Stack
    By phantom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Log in
Log in