- 09-30-2007, 02:56 PM
My knowledge of weight training an nutrition is an on going expereince.
Pre workout I have been taking: Whey, Bulk Arginine, Bulk Citruline Malate, Bulk CEE.
During workout I ahve been taking: , Bulk Arginine, Bulk CItruline Malate.
Post Workout: Whey, CEE.
I have not been adding any kind of carbs to that mix. I now realize that is a big mistake. So I am looking at Waxy Maize or Now- Carbo. I trust now as a company and use some of their other product, but I ahve read alot of really good things about WMS. Any input? anyhting else I should add pre/ during/ pot workout?
- 09-30-2007, 03:01 PM
WMS is good but I likepost workout. It's cheap and it last you for a month. I havent tried WMS but i did hear that it's just as good if not better.
- 09-30-2007, 03:13 PM
09-30-2007, 04:34 PM
The gatorade seems just too much to put in your stomach. You mix 4-5 ouncs of water with your whey, and then the 32oz gatorade, and that's almost 40 ounces. If you like to eat a semi large meal about an hour after your workout, I would recommend the Dextrose. It's like 2.50 for a 2 lb bag or something, and it will save you money from not having to buy 20 320z gatorades.
09-30-2007, 04:53 PM
09-30-2007, 05:05 PM
09-30-2007, 07:31 PM
I've been using the NOW carbo gain, and I'm liking that. It mixes nicely if you put the whey in first, and you can't taste any difference.
10-01-2007, 12:00 PM
So should I add carbs to both the pre and psot workout shakes? I have been reading contradicting stuff.
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
10-01-2007, 01:04 PM
10-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xink in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:35 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:22 AM
- By planetfuzz in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:57 PM
- By LatSpread in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:58 PM
- By jonnyblaze2001 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2007, 04:38 AM