Theat Quesitons

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

Theat Quesitons

I just started Theat 2 days ago and I wanted to know how long I should stay on it and how many times to apply it. Does it make a difference if I apply in the morning or at night? Also do i have to shower twice? or can i apply at night w/o showering?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

Not sure on the dosage for the fairer sex.

However, I just came off a short two week cycle of transdermal Yohimbine. I applied 4 ml (100 mg Y-HCl) twice daily which is a pretty high dosage. Also, added some crushed Prolab caffeine tabs to it for a diuretic effect. Still had some water retention, but I'm taking care of it by applying Preparation-H twice daily. I'm on day 2 of removing the water, and once I have the water gone (hopefully Saturday) I'll know how successful my two weeks were.

~Todd
  3. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

maybe you can do a comparison to lipoderm after you finish.
    •   

4. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

Id apply in the morning and evening after showering. So yes, It'll help if you shower in the evening as well but it won't be a total loss if you don't. As far as adding caffeine... I imagine the binders in prolabs tabs would inhibit absorbtion. If you had some straight powder, this would be better. Make sure you rub some on blaze...it makes an excellent lubricant. JK
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

Originally posted by tatortodd
    Not sure on the dosage for the fairer sex.

However, I just came off a short two week cycle of transdermal Yohimbine. I applied 4 ml (100 mg Y-HCl) twice daily which is a pretty high dosage. Also, added some crushed Prolab caffeine tabs to it for a diuretic effect. Still had some water retention, but I'm taking care of it by applying Preparation-H twice daily. I'm on day 2 of removing the water, and once I have the water gone (hopefully Saturday) I'll know how successful my two weeks were.

~Todd
    ive read prep. h will remove water from the area of application for 3-4 hours and thats it. after a few hours your body just replinishes the water removed and sometimes will put more water in the 2nd time around because it keeps getting depleted. it is good for say photo shoots or competitions, applying an hour before, to look more dry but i would stick with a new diet and maybe taxatrone or whatever its called to dry out. ive heard taxatrone doesnt help much either but stack it with a good diet and it will do better than prep. h.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Sci-Fit's caffeine completely dissolved without any binders, but that was a while ago. They may have changed it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

yeah I am going to do a comparison between the two. I usually shower at night instead of morning since I have to get up early in the morning and it would take way to long to get ready, so I'm sure I will still get good results.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

Originally posted by ralph4u2c

ive read prep. h will remove water from the area of application for 3-4 hours and thats it. after a few hours your body just replinishes the water removed and sometimes will put more water in the 2nd time around because it keeps getting depleted. it is good for say photo shoots or competitions, applying an hour before, to look more dry but i would stick with a new diet and maybe taxatrone or whatever its called to dry out. ive heard taxatrone doesnt help much either but stack it with a good diet and it will do better than prep. h.
    Ralph,

I found a thread at the old board where Dante and Par (I think even our very own John Blaze posted in it) had given feedback on using Prep H after Lipoderm-Y. Most feedback was in favor, but one guy's post had a similar opinion to your's.

I was happy with the results for my Saturday beach outing, but omitted to mention in original post that I was using it in combination with my normal Green Tea intake (part of Anarchy Stack) and creatine loading the Tues, Wed, Thur, and Fri.

~Todd

Similar Forum Threads

1. quesiton on dosage?
    By rugbybum in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:40 PM
  2. Clen and some other quesitons
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 03:09 PM
  3. A few final quesitons about my cycle...
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:00 AM
  4. A few quick quesitons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 04:32 PM
  5. Anavar quesiton
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:19 AM