1st supplement you bought?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    I got you ALL beat....CYBERGENICS...late 80's

It had the supps, a workout routine, and a cassette tape!
    Never could talk ol dad into buying that one. Do you remember your results if any?

2. Quote Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Never could talk ol dad into buying that one. Do you remember your results if any?
    Yes...I was $150 poorer and just as fat!

I was in my teens looking for a shortcut. It could have been a 16 week cycle of Test and I would not have gotten anything out of it!

With that said...I'm sure it was crapola

3. Muscle Milk, Sci Fit Kre Alkalyn, Nitrox, and some other random thing Sci Fit product that I don't even remember

4. Hot Stuff!

5. Metabolol and Dynamic Muscle Builder!

6. Mine was Vitamin World store brand whey.

I remember a friend telling me one night after we got done lifting about when he started lifting eight or nine years back. Discussing creatine he said, "and thats back when it was good, like it was made from sand and dead animals."

7. GKG from EAS when they first came out, I was 12 I believe.

8. About this time last year..I started taking Protein shakes.

Sci-Fit Ecno Whey Protein 5lbs. Then in January I bought some "advanced creatine" from Six Star (muscle tech). what a effin joke.

9. Definately eas simply whey, chocolate flavor.

10. Some nasty azz chocolate whey protein from sports one it tasted like chocolate death, but I choked down 2-2lb containers. The first one I used that I liked was the original Ultimate Orange I loved that stuff it got me jacked up to lift.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    GKG from EAS when they first came out, I was 12 I believe.
    thats prolly why your such a monster now

12. Hot Stuff here as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Hot Stuff here as well.
    Tasted like some really bad ass but had some good results.

14. chocolate designer whey protein and cell-mass.

15. The first one I can remember buy was Wieders weight gainer mass 4000 or something like that. I must have been 12 or 13 then. The first product I actually noticed results from was EAS' Phosphagain 2, I was 16 and actually had people ask me if I was pinning. I didn't even know what pinning was at the time.

16. My first was a hydrolyzed complete amino-acid formulation in cylindrical tubes. Took one serving once a day before retiring.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

17. ripped fuel from twin labs. I think I was 19 or so, had an old ass DP weight machine i used at the time too! lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best Vitamin Supplements You Should Take
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:38 PM
  3. Supplements you want to try
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:50 AM
  4. Supplements You Swear By (Please Share)
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 01:45 AM