AppNuts 14 Day Drive for the Prize!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:box: Applied Nutriceuticals does it again.

Another great product, another great thank you for the support:

Do you guys remember an obscure posting I made somewhere…. About how you would definitely want to be one of the first to purchase Drive:
1.) to get it before it sells out, and
2.) to have an opportunity to win another bottle free of charge?

I guess it’s about time for me to explain myself………. And it’s actually pretty simple: Run a 2 week Drive log w/ the bottle you just bought and get a bottle of the AN product of your choice from Applied Nutriceuticals absolutely free of charge!

Sound too good to be true? Well, there are a few minor stipulations, but if you ask me, this is a great chance to put in a very minor amount of work to get another bottle of one of the standout products of the year.

The stipulations you ask?
1. Your first log posting must be made before October 4th. So you will need to already have a bottle in hand by this cutoff date!
2. Proof of purchase will be required. A picture of your bottle with that day’s newspaper should suffice nicely ;) This should be included in your first log post.
3. Your entire log must be posted here at anabolicminds.com, as well as copied to BB.com. No need to waste too much time over there…. Just copy and paste, and answer questions ;)
4. Your log must be a minimum of 14 days long, and you must fully update at minimum 10 different days during this time frame. Some specific criteria you need to address are listed below. Believe it or not, 2 weeks is enough time for you to see improvements in many if not ALL of these fields. Creating a template of sorts and filling in the blanks each update might be a good idea.
• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:
5. All completed logs must be PMed (a link) to me upon completion, for review.

Plus, I should add: This opportunity is only valid for members of Anabolicminds.com. This is our way of thanking the AM.com community for all the support and for making this forum such a respectable place.

Questions, ask away. If not, get your Drive order in, and get ready to log one of the best products around!!!!!:twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have nothing valid to contribute, only that I saw the moniker AppNuts and laughed.

Carry on.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Run a 2 week Drive log w/ the bottle you just bought and get a bottle of the AppNut product of your choice from Applied Nutriceuticals absolutely free of charge!
:( it seems that im out since im doing other log :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
can I just have one...hahaha....there should be an alternative starting date for Canadians eh.....takes longer to get all the way up here

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! what a deal. A little bit of time and effort for a free bottle of an AN product is awesome. I first read that of all the people who log, you would pick random winners. However it appears that anyone and everyone how maintains a good log gets a free bottle. I'm flabbergasted. I'm also flabbergasted that I used the word flabbergasted.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm flabbergasted that you said flabbergasted as well

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
cool. my bottle should be here tomorrow. which means i'll be starting tomorrow. it will be nice getting a 2nd bottle. (assuming the first works well) :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. my bottle should be here tomorrow. which means i'll be starting tomorrow. it will be nice getting a 2nd bottle. (assuming the first works well) :head:
or you can try one of the other AN products you haven't yet, like IGF-2 :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the date should be extended for john12321, Canada shipping takes forever!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
does this count to the loggers whos going to be doing the x-factor,drive log :D.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The more the merrier if you ask me! John is taken care of.

XJ, We'll be sad not having you join the fun man.

Cellar, if the products were provided, no.... sorry man.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
if i just ordered mine and live in the US will i have it by the 4th?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if i just ordered mine and live in the US will i have it by the 4th?
hahaha thats the dumbest question i have seen all day. That you have to ask to the place were you are ordering or when you get your tracking # you can see

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

darn haha. thought i could get a double deal ;D

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
hahaha thats the dumbest question i have seen all day. That you have to ask to the place were you are ordering or when you get your tracking # you can see
Easy with the crapping on haha...I've never ordered from NP so I have no idea what the time table is, i figured maybe someone with more NP experience might have some insight. If its anything like BB.com ill have it by the time i wake up (slight exaggeration), but we'll see i guess.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy with the crapping on haha...I've never ordered from NP so I have no idea what the time table is, i figured maybe someone with more NP experience might have some insight. If its anything like BB.com ill have it by the time i wake up (slight exaggeration), but we'll see i guess.
NP ships quickly, out of georgia.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Yeah, it sucks. I will still log it when I can though...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Do I have to receive an introduction beatdown to join................ perhaps shank someone?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Let me know who gets to taste my cold steel........... aka sharpened soup spoon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm dang, maybe the guy from universal kits who doesn't respond in his forum? (I could really use a transdermal that releases growth hormone)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Since my neovar log won't be done by the start date, I assume I'm disqualified from this opportunity?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I thought XJ's playhouse got locked..................

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought XJ's playhouse got locked..................
it did, so we built a new one :)

btw just for this, i'm quitting taking neovar...

nah, just kidding, i'm stopping taking it for now cause I'm going to do TKD for a while dietarily. Once I am in deep ketosis, i'll probably start taking 25g of carbs pre-workout and take neovar again.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I think the date should be extended for john12321, Canada shipping takes forever!
And me :wave:
I ordered on Sept 21 but I highly doubt that I'll get it by Oct 4.
USPS online tracking is useless. Basically all I can tell is they accepted the package and have no idea where it is now.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Derned Canadians!!!

To our Canadian/Overseas Friends...... Show proof of purchase made from Nutra with the order placed no later than Tomorrow for inclusion. You'll still need to meet all other requirements!!!!!!! This offer not valid for anyone in the U.S. original Rules apply to you!!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, my beloved Drive....Not only does it works, but it gets you freebies as well. ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!