Looking for a boost!

Confucious

Awards
I would like a little help if someone can help me out. I am looking for a boost to get me to the next level. I have been lifting and training for about 6-7 years now. I am 22 years old and weigh about 180 lbs. The last two years I have gotten serious about lifting, once I got done playing college basketball. I have gained almost 20 lbs in the last two years. The first 4-5 years of lifting was just training for sports and I was so young that I didnt have the knowledge base that I needed to gain muscle effectively. The last couple years have been good. Back to my purpose though, I am looking for something to boost myself to the next level. Right now i work out 4-5 times a week using a version of DC and HIT training. If you want me to go more into detail with what I do I can do that for you. I am getting anywhere from 250-350 grams of protein a day, more likely on the high end of that by eating egg whites, chicken breast, light tuna, protein shakes, etc. I have bumped my carbs up considerably lately to try and add some mass. My supps look like this...Multi in the morning, 2 protein shakes a day, creatine before my workout and amino acid after my work out. As you can see I am not much into supps but I have read a lot about them. I just wanted to get the opinion of someone more experienced in supps to see what I could use to gain lean muscle.