whats the big deal about DRIVE??

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
its a steroid!
haha kust kidding thought it would help lighten the mood from the last few days. i am likely wrong on this but it is a stimulant free RPM i think...the reps would know better

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its a steroid!
haha kust kidding thought it would help lighten the mood from the last few days. i am likely wrong on this but it is a stimulant free RPM i think...the reps would know better
Ha-ha :D

That was pretty funny...it is a powerful anabolic- similar to RPM, but more effective in terms of lean muscle mass gains.....the products stack phenomenally well together!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Drive isn't a big deal... what do you mean?

I guess if you consider highly effective, highly safe, actually worth it supplements big deals.... then yeah, Drive DOES fit the bill.................

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really have to try it. its a well crafted mix of ingredients that gives a lot of the same pluses as taking added testosterone, without the minuses :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's like a test booster, fat burner and NO product all in one pill.

Soon to be the Shizz in the Bizz I predict.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It's so good, Nutra should require it be present in every order.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait till I can actually take some. even tho I ordered a bottle, between logging other stuff I can't use it till freakin 2008

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i ordered some. it should be here by friday. i'm gonna keep a log of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:( mine will be here friday too, I'm not going to be able to take it....

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
mine will be here friday too, I'm not going to be able to take it....

i feel your pain Megadose Dad but for me knowing that the bottles are at the reach of my finger tips and that if i wake up in the middle of the night and look for them they are near me is going to make me happy. :D

:toofunny:

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
It's like a test booster, fat burner and NO product all in one pill.

Soon to be the Shizz in the Bizz I predict.
Sssssshhhhhhhh.......did you hear that? the feds....they're listening

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel your pain Megadose Dad but for me knowing that the bottles are at the reach of my finger tips and that if i wake up in the middle of the night and look for them they are near me is going to make me happy. :D

:toofunny:
true, it will help :D it won't erase the pain of pain from taking x-factor with SDNG, but I know that drive will be waiting for me at the end :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
to all the feds Drive is not an ANABOLIC it is a HYPERTROPHIC gotta protect the companies here...lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait till I can actually take some. even tho I ordered a bottle, between logging other stuff I can't use it till freakin 2008
haha...its part of my upcoming log..=)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a huge supporter! Check my log in my sig -

I got to beta test it for ~22 days I believe it was, and I'm DEFINITELY buying a bottle myself - I think thats all that needs to be said about it!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
me too. im so glad that drive isnt a stim. I havent been getting good reactions to stims lately. (i feel the thumping of the heart feels a little weird) maybe im being paranoid like crazy tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont even know want to know how you came upon that picture neo!!! wtf?

Drive, eh, no big deal. Well ill have to see if the hype dies down. Sorry guys but everytime something is hyped up now im skeptical.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the forslean decrease appetite? And just to be an antagonist...why 110 caps and not 120?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sux to be you!

You have to wait until 2008? WTF? That really sucks donkey ballz! LOL. By the time you get to it the anticipation will make you blow your load before you pop the first dose...lmfao!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hold Up....thats not how it goes!

It's so good, Nutra should require it be present in every order.
NO NO NO my man. Drive is so good it will make you want to slap yo mama...whack! (Next Friday). Nutra should *****slap you if you don't order it....:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to wait until 2008? WTF? That really sucks donkey ballz! LOL. By the time you get to it the anticipation will make you blow your load before you pop the first dose...lmfao!
Yeah, I have the PAL transformation with incarnate / leviathan (which is going really well) till Oct 21, then a 60 day x-factor / superdrol NG log. puts me to mid december. Luckily I've already had drive, so I know its worth the wait.

Lanbane or Dirk, can either of you say how much cordyceps is in drive? I was thinking again about when I took the cordyceps free beta with Cordyceps5 from MST, and cordyceps5 has over 2g of cordy between 3 caps.

Trying to work out what I consider to be staples, and trying to figure out whether I should tack cordyceps5 in on top of drive or not. Funny, I never noticed how much of a difference the cordyceps made till I stopped taking them :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Spill it, man!
Today WOULD be the PERFECT day to post this thread of interest I suppose................. guess I'll have to do that. Most of you will love me, a couple of you will hate me........

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes yes, post it already. Also, can you answer my question just above about the coryceps :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.......why 110 caps and not 120?
To maintain consistency with RPM's caps per bottle! Besides, as 110 is not as easy to divide mentally as 120, a bottle containing 110 capsules forces some of us to calculate our daily ingestion more carefully!:D

C

Cappy

Awards
So is Drive better than RPM..? Is that what I hear you guys saying..? If so, why..?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes yes, post it already. Also, can you answer my question just above about the coryceps :)
Easy, I am sure you understand AN would prefer not to dish out the information, for competitive reasons. You might get an answer between a range, though, but not a precise number. I have personally tried to work out the amounts per ingredient in the Drive complexes. My guess is that Cordyceps would make up about 125mg per capsule, delivering about 9mg Codyceptic Acid. I have similar estimates for the StAR Anaplex and A2E4 ATP Synthase complexes. Of course, I might lie completely off track, but the effective daily dosage requirements for the other ingredients help to suggest possible estimates. AN can say if I am completely wrong!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is Drive better than RPM..? Is that what I hear you guys saying..? If so, why..?
I am not so sure a direct comparison is fair. It is hard to draw a clean distinction between the two products, justifying AN's intention that a combination of the two products should produce dramatically superior synergy versus either alone. RPM and Drive are designed to reign at the top of different product categories. If you are looking for a stimulant-containing pre-workout product that would deliver overall dramatic strength increases, vascularity, focus, anti-catabolism, and libido enhancement, RPM is your choice. If, however, you are looking for most of these gains, coupled with dramatic increases in testosterone levels, but without the classic stimulants, you would pick Drive. Most would agree that the two would be naturally synergistic.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the forslean decrease appetite? ...
Much nicer avatar, Piston. The previous one required a lot of getting used to!

Now to Forslean (Forskolin). I know one justification of its use as a weight-loss agent is traceable to its capability to upregulate low cyclic AMP levels. I am not sure, though, if the weight-loss pathway also occurs via direct appetite suppression. I am sure, though, that AN will contribute something more definitive.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Strategic is my go to guy!!!

Cordyceps amount..... I can see where you're coming from. To be completely honest, i don't know the answer to how much is there. I am not very familiar with Cordygen, but I have heard nothing but positives on it.... so I'll have to do a lookup on it. I believe we may be using a higher % extract. I could be way off on this.
I think Dirk is partyin' it up in Vegas.... so an official answer may be a couple days away.

But my thread.... my thread comes today! (Pissin' you guys off yet? lol)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No more hints... the thread is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are we gonna be able to get any free samples?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once the first run goes, I am sure there will be samples for everyone to try, it's AN so you know they will!
Yup- we will have a "Free Samples" thread coming soon!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Much nicer avatar, Piston. The previous one required a lot of getting used to!

Now to Forslean (Forskolin). I know one justification of its use as a weight-loss agent is traceable to its capability to upregulate low cyclic AMP levels. I am not sure, though, if the weight-loss pathway also occurs via direct appetite suppression. I am sure, though, that AN will contribute something more definitive.
and thyroid up-regulation, as well as AR-receptor stimulation :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have the PAL transformation with incarnate / leviathan (which is going really well) till Oct 21, then a 60 day x-factor / superdrol NG log. puts me to mid december. Luckily I've already had drive, so I know its worth the wait.

Lanbane or Dirk, can either of you say how much cordyceps is in drive? I was thinking again about when I took the cordyceps free beta with Cordyceps5 from MST, and cordyceps5 has over 2g of cordy between 3 caps.

Trying to work out what I consider to be staples, and trying to figure out whether I should tack cordyceps5 in on top of drive or not. Funny, I never noticed how much of a difference the cordyceps made till I stopped taking them :)

We have a good little bit of cordy in each cap, and it is a fairly high quality extract- but most cordyceps products on the market don't include cAMP synergists, or naringin to increase bioavaliability and half-life- it makes a HUGE difference in product effectiveness :)