What's the difference between Powerfull and IGF2? - AnabolicMinds.com

What's the difference between Powerfull and IGF2?

1. New Member

What's the difference between Powerfull and IGF2?

I've been using Powerfull and night and I'm getting some really good sleep. It's probably the best sleep in years. I think IGF2 is simmilar, but would it be better, worse or just different for sleep?

Thnaks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Question about your sleep. The last couple of times I've taken powerfull prior to bed, I've gone out hard (10:30ipm) and then I've woken up at 4am, ready to go. I normally get up at 5:30-6am. I've felt great the rest of the day too. Have you woken up earlier then normal?
  3. Senior Member

as far as sleep benefits go, IGF-2 cant compare to the sleep i get when i take pfull which i dont understand. i thought they both had l-dopa but other then that the ingredients are very different.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Question about your sleep. The last couple of times I've taken powerfull prior to bed, I've gone out hard (10:30ipm) and then I've woken up at 4am, ready to go. I normally get up at 5:30-6am. I've felt great the rest of the day too. Have you woken up earlier then normal?
    i got this effect from pfull too. leaves me tired for the rest of the day.
  5. New Member

I actually had the opposite effect.

Pfull, I didn't get the benegits of raging hard erections as they claim, and the only yawn was when I opened my mouth to take the caps.

When taking IGF-2, I could not stay up for crap. I was sleeping no later than 11pm, and now since I've been off I usually go to sleep around 1am earliest, and I will wake up in the middle of the night.
  6. Senior Member

i feel very refreshed the next morning after taking pfull, its great, i can actually get up to go to my 8am class.
  7. New Member

Yea, sometimes I wake up a little early. Sometimes I wake up after 2 hrs of sleeping and think I slept for 8 hrs until I check the clock The sleep I do get is great though. It seems like the dreams are several times longer and more vivid. I figure if I'm dreaming, then I'm getting some good sleep.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Are we talking old or new version of pfull?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I believe the ingredient you are inquiring about was used in the old formula of Pfull.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

I'm talking about the old version. I have half a bottle lying around so I tried some twice last week and both times, I was out hard at 10-10:30pm but wide awake at 4am. I Felt great the rest of the day, I never "crashed".
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm talking about the old version. I have half a bottle lying around so I tried some twice last week and both times, I was out hard at 10-10:30pm but wide awake at 4am. I Felt great the rest of the day, I never "crashed".
    What dosage?
  12. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

benegits.... lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  13. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    benegits.... lol
    ok, what the hell are benegits and where did that word come from? I see it alot lately.
  14. Registered User

yea the new and old powerfull both gave me a better quality of sleep then igf-2.im currently finishing upo my second week of ig-2 im running it possibly 12 weeks as i bought 4 bottles so we shall see how it turns out in the end
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    yea the new and old powerfull both gave me a better quality of sleep then igf-2.im currently finishing upo my second week of ig-2 im running it possibly 12 weeks as i bought 4 bottles so we shall see how it turns out in the end
    how r u liking the igf-2 so far, in terms of in the gym?
  16. Registered User

i am def stronger which is why i wanna ride this out...i have plenty of things laying around the house to knock me out(lunestra.x-dream pght etc) but i was just noting that is the biggest difference i noticed between powerfull(both formulas) and igf-2,plus i have to try and figure out when i started i may actually be in the middle of my second week..lol..powerfull took sometime to kick in for me too(12-14 days)

(btw thanx for the igf-2 heebs hope the DCP is treating you ok)
  17. Registered User

I liked both PowerFull and Igf-2, i only tried a couple days worth o IGF-2 as a sample but i would compare it to REM, it zonked me out and when taken during the day i literally had a hard time staying awake. With PowerFull i would get a nice restful sleep but also noticed random hard ons before bed and in the middle of the night if i woke up you best believe i was hard, lol. I did feel a tad sleepy at times with PowerFull during the day but not the fighting to stay away feeling i got with IGF-2, i'm sure it's dose dependant as well.
  18. Registered User

yea i dont miss the feeling sleepy effect i got from powerfull during the day,so this is actually a plus for igf-2 for me.as far as libido goes igf-2 is def working there..pitching tents randomly..lol
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any more comparisons?
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Both IGF-2 and PowerFULL are truly exceptional products. They both contain potent extracts of Safed Musli and Mucuna/Dolichios Pruriens (for L-Dopa synthesis). In addition, IGF-2 contains Rodiola Rosea (cognition, ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis, recovery), and Dodder Seed (testosterone modulation, and so on). It would not be entirely fair to reduce PowerFULL and IGF-2 to "sleep" supplements. They are definitely much more than that! They are not likely to induce sleep as such, but should support deep, restful sleep accompanied by superior recovery. They both should trigger dramatic increases in GH-secretion, sometimes experienced as an urge to yawn. USPLabs encourages PowerFULL users to take some caffeine with it to boost motivation and focus during workout (feel free to correct me, USPLabs, if this is incorrect ).

I have used them both. I currently use them both. I stack them once in a while when I intend to create an optimal environment for anabolism/recovery. They both come highly recommended.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the difference between Nolva and Clomid?
    By MadeInCanada in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. What's the difference between 17aa and Methyl?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:16 PM
  3. What is the difference between Oat Bran and Oatmeal?
    By RexGrandis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 06:33 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:54 AM