Lean and hard in 2 weeks

  1. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    Lean and hard in 2 weeks


    Okay here's the deal. I know it's virtually impossible to get big and cut, but I had just been getting back into a mass plan after a small stint away from the gym, so I'm not as big as I want to be. But I start a show where I've got my shirt off for a good chunk of it, and I want to look my best.

    Basically, I want to keep getting bigger, but harden up. Something like 11 OXO would be perfect, but I will NOT USE PROHORMONES. I've got JW and Proanabol right now, along with the basics. What could I add that's not a prohormone, but will help.

    I realize I'm asking the impossible here, but I've giving up drinking which will have a huge impact on my body comp very quickly, and I'm thinking about a mild diuretic, but I have a small bladder and I'd be scared I couldn't get through the whole show without peeing.

    Thanks in advance for any input.

  2. Registered User
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    415

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Okay here's the deal. I know it's virtually impossible to get big and cut, but I had just been getting back into a mass plan after a small stint away from the gym, so I'm not as big as I want to be. But I start a show where I've got my shirt off for a good chunk of it, and I want to look my best.

    Basically, I want to keep getting bigger, but harden up. Something like 11 OXO would be perfect, but I will NOT USE PROHORMONES. I've got JW and Proanabol right now, along with the basics. What could I add that's not a prohormone, but will help.

    I realize I'm asking the impossible here, but I've giving up drinking which will have a huge impact on my body comp very quickly, and I'm thinking about a mild diuretic, but I have a small bladder and I'd be scared I couldn't get through the whole show without peeing.

    Thanks in advance for any input.

    Jungle Warfare is pro-steroidal I believe, you might want to search around more for info on it, or someone will chime in here, but I believe it has or had an active compound in it.

    Just eat like 6 high protein low cal meals a day, cardio 3x a week, maybe supplement with creatine and BCAAs (30grams a day!)

    Good luck!
  3. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    11 OXO is a prohormone. I'm pretty sure...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    maxpower155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    164

    yep, 11 oxo is definitely a prohormone, and there's evidence suggesting JW contains a steroid.
  5. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    Basically, I want to keep getting bigger, but harden up. Something like 11 OXO would be perfect, but I will NOT USE PROHORMONES. I've got JW and Proanabol right now, along with the basics. What could I add that's not a prohormone, but will help.

    If you do look into it ( and I hope you do) X-factor has been very good at gains. It gives semi prohormonal gains IF and only IF your diet and training are in check. a 50 day cycle of x-factor (which requires no PCT and no sides) give about 5-10 pounds if your diets in check. The price is a little steep in my opinion, 100 bucks close for two bottles but the gains are nice and side free.
  6. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    just saw the part about 2 weeks. It takes about 25 days before you see results on x-factor, Might be a little late for results but im sure if your diet and training is perfect, im sure you'll see some results in 2 weeks.
  7. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Basically, I want to keep getting bigger, but harden up. Something like 11 OXO would be perfect, but I will NOT USE PROHORMONES. I've got JW and Proanabol right now, along with the basics. What could I add that's not a prohormone, but will help.

    If you do look into it ( and I hope you do) X-factor has been very good at gains. It gives semi prohormonal gains IF and only IF your diet and training are in check. a 50 day cycle of x-factor (which requires no post cycle therapy and no sides) give about 5-10 pounds if your diets in check. The price is a little steep in my opinion, 100 bucks close for two bottles but the gains are nice and side free.
    Yeah, X factor looks pretty exciting. Obviously not to usefull to me in two weeks, but I'd like to try in in the new year. Do you happen to know how bad the increased muscle soreness is? I don't mind being sore, but my job requires quite a bit of mobilty.
  8. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    what kind of job is this? I havent tried x-factor yet but hope too soon. I will let you know then. x-factor does increase DOMS so you feel sore throughout your body more than usual. Agian, I will have to try to actually tell you off first hand. Maybe jjohn can chime in here.
  9. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Yeah, X factor looks pretty exciting. Obviously not to usefull to me in two weeks, but I'd like to try in in the new year. Do you happen to know how bad the increased muscle soreness is? I don't mind being sore, but my job requires quite a bit of mobilty.
    Yeah, X Factor gives pretty intense DOMS, depending on your diet and supplementation, they're not too bad. When you wake up it's really bad, but it's a good pain. When you move during the day, the pain goes away pretty quickly.
  10. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Yeah, X Factor gives pretty intense DOMS, depending on your diet and supplementation, they're not too bad. When you wake up it's really bad, but it's a good pain. When you move during the day, the pain goes away pretty quickly.
    Thanks for the info. I really do want to try it, but I'm an actor and a dancer, so the soreness could be a problem. In January, I should have a string of 50 days off, so I'll probobly shoot to do it then. It sounds like the perfect product for me.

    Thanks to everyone for their input. Just to reiderate, I realize 11 OXO is a prohormone, which is why I won't take it (I realize it's a misunderstanding because I worded it poorly). I've heard the JW steroidal thing before, but I also heard it wasn't true. Does anyone have specific info?
  11. Registered User
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    479

    maybe try a rpm/drive combo. drive comes out on the 26th. but in two weeks? thats wishful thinking
  12. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    true that. you'd be lucky to see results on a PH in 2 weeks. RPM and drive might be a good combo, but I like the drive, x-factor combo. that right there sounds like intense DOMS when you wake up in the morning :P
  13. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Just eat right - exercise - get plenty of rest - drink plenty of water - that's the real X factor. Get those in order, you'll see great results (over time) 2 weeks is pushing it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroMass, Lean and Hard
    By ChuckParr24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. Scope75's 8 Week Lean and Hard Log!!!
    By scope75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:57 PM
  3. Lean xtreme 2 and Trisorbagen In Stock now !
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:25 PM
  4. lean and hard supps...
    By thegreat1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 08:06 PM
  5. HMB and Creatine 2 weeks in
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in