Help for train and supps - AnabolicMinds.com

Help for train and supps

Help for train and supps

Hi there,

As many of your know, i've made a "stack" with some supps, but I'll, when I will finish most of them, try to stay in a really "fundamental" supps intake.
    I have, at the moment : Poseidon, XTEND, Whey Protein, Kwick Karb, Ragnarok, GlycerGrow and RESET AD.

After those finished, I'll only buy Creatine Mono micronized, BCAA, Whey protein, Multi Vitamin and EPA&DHA

About my train, I'll start tomorrow MAX OT program, I was supposed strarting it last week but I tryied only one day to realize that there is many problem :

It's written lots and lots of time that each work out do not exceed 30-45min.

But, with few calculs I've that (I'll take monday exemple) :
    Monday : warm up 5sets; train 11 sets.

It's also written it's absolutly paramount to allow minimum 2 minutes between each sets, so it's 16 x 2 = 32 mins just for recovering.

And monday it's the "quickest" day ...

So I decide to split it, so I'll try to work out once at 10am and once at 7pm.

I'll do :

Monday :
    morning : legs
    afternoon : biceps/triceps/abs
    Tuesday :
    morning : Back
    afternoon : Traps/shoulders
    Wednesday :
    afternoon : chest

And I repeat the same organisation for thursday to saturday.

But must I split out excercises numbers of each group, keeping each train the main excercise but split the "secondary excercises" in two (to follow legs exemple: monday : 3sets Squats, 2 sets legs press, 2 sets Standing machine calfes raise and thursday : 3 sets squats, 2 sets stiff legs deadlifts, 2 sets calfes one leg press)
    Or must I split out number of sets of each excercises, so I'll do all the excercises but, 2 sets instead of 3, for exemple. ?

Also, Is it my organisation OK ?

And last thing, how do you take those supps in the organisation ?

THANKS

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Well... I would do something like this:

1st workout- 4-6 scoops xtend (pre/during/post)
    2 servings poseidon (pre/during/post)
    2 scoops GG (pre/during/post)
    1 scoop Rag (pre)
    30 g Kwik Carb (post w/other source of carbs and whey)

2nd workout- 4-6 scoops xtend (pre/during/post)
    2 servings poseidon (pre/during/post)
    30 g Kwik Carb (post w/other source of carbs and whey)

It would workout out nice because you could mix the GG, Pos, xtend in a large container and sip through your training. I also think the Xtend is important to have during both workouts for catabolism defense and to promote anablism.
    Oh, and I would take the Reset AD spread evenly throughout the day on empty stomach(though i dont think it matters).
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your split defeats the purpose behind Max-OT training. Rest is paramount and training 10x/wk is going to hinder your results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Your split defeats the purpose behind Max-OT training. Rest is paramount and training 10x/wk is going to hinder your results.
    I would have to agree, I'm not too familiar with that training style, but it seems it is a pretty high intensity, fast paced workout which would lead me to believe training that way twice in one day is going to jack your cortisol levels. Rodja, correct me if Im wrong.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I would have to agree, I'm not too familiar with that training style, but it seems it is a pretty high intensity, fast paced workout which would lead me to believe training that way twice in one day is going to jack your cortisol levels. Rodja, correct me if Im wrong.
    Correct. All HIT programs, which Max-OT is a type of one, put a paramount on overloading the muscle for a short, albeit intense, session and letting the muscle rest.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

yes I know that, but the problem is, the programm is not really a "short" workout session each day.

Like I said, its probably during 1h-1h30 each time ...

And I thought read that train which last less than 45 min don't really increase cortisol level. It's more those which exceed this period (that's why I split out)

And the thing is that I will rest my muscles because I don't train the same each day, I will allow 3-4 days between each same muscles group train. It's enough no ?

Also, thanks for your answer guys. Other problem, I'm not really rich at the moment (perhaps I'll work in a month, so I'll be able to afford that) but the 4-6 x 2 scoop of Xtend ... it's expensive, no ?

If I do that :

1st workout-
    An hour pre workout : 30g oatmeal with 250ml of Milk

2 scoops xtend (pre/during/post)
    1 servings poseidon (pre/during/post)
    25 g Kwik Carb (post)
    30g Whey Protein + Milk

100g chicken breast + 100g Ham + 1 steacks + 60g oatmeal (+ 2 eggs ?)

2nd workout-
    An hour pre workout : 30g oatmeal with 250ml of Milk

2 scoops xtend (pre/during/post)
    1 servings poseidon (pre/during/post)
    1 scoop Ragnarok (pre)
    25 g Kwik Carb (post)
    30g Whey Protein + Milk

100g chicken breast + 100g Ham + 1 steacks + 50g oatmeal in 300g cottage cheese (+ 2 eggs ?)

The questions :
    Is it in that case, 2 scoop of XTEND enough each train ? (because it's 90 serving (one serving = 2 scoops), so it will last 45days, it's a good deal).

Isn't pre/during/post Xtend less effective as only preworkout ? (Because post workout we add whey protein and other protein source, as I read, it "fight" for the same "receptor", so if I spread out pre/during/post, it could be have some interaction, no ?)

In this organisation, I only eat pre workout just enough carbs to avoid "hypoglycemia coma", but just enough to have a insulin spike after workout, and it's at that moment I'll take all carbs and protein I can (it will be approx 95g of protein, and 75 carbs).

About Poseidon, isn't it better to take it first thing in morning + last thing in evening than pre/during/post ?

Quote Originally Posted by pocketboy View Post
    About Poseidon, isn't it better to take it first thing in morning + last thing in evening than pre/during/post ?
    Actually, pre/during workouts is a key time to take Poseidon. 1 serving before and then 1 serving sipped on during your workout will work best.

Hope this helps!

Workin

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Actually, pre/during workouts is a key time to take Poseidon. 1 serving before and then 1 serving sipped on during your workout will work best.

Hope this helps!

Workin
    since poseidon is tasteless, I wonder if it's a smart idea to throw it in with xtend and some crystal lite considering how I get dehydrated as hell during the gym, it seems like a good idea to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    since poseidon is tasteless, I wonder if it's a smart idea to throw it in with xtend and some crystal lite considering how I get dehydrated as hell during the gym, it seems like a good idea to me
    Poseidon can be mixed with anything. I would absolutely drink it during your workouts. If you prefer a flavored drink, then Crystal lite works well. Xtend or Xcell would also be a great addition.

Workin
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Isn't pre/during/post Xtend less effective as only preworkout ? (Because post workout we add whey protein and other protein source, as I read, it "fight" for the same "receptor", so if I spread out pre/during/post, it could be have some interaction, no ?)
    I believe the benefit of take BCAAs in free form is that they enter the blood stream very rapidly and cause a spike in BCAA levels but it does not last long, so sipping throughout your workout you would have a constant supply readily available. Protein needs to be digested and takes some time for your body to break it down into aminos available for use and the spike of amino levels is relatively mild (assimilating for 2-3 hours)compared to that of taking them in free form. I would imagine you would get results taking them either way, I'm just not sure how long the free form AAs stay in the blood stream so taking all of them prewo might not give you high levels throughout your session, however it would cause a quick anabolism promoting spike.

Ok thanks, so, if I have BCAA, is there any "benefit" to take whey protein ?

If yes, let's imagine I work out 9am-10am, what should be my "organisation" intake ?

Ok thanks, so, if I have BCAA, is there any "benefit" to take whey protein ?

If yes, let's imagine I work out 9am-10am, what should be my "organisation" intake ?
    There is certainly a benefit. I find the best time to take BCAA's is prior to training on an empty stomach and then sipped on throughout training. This is especially true if your dieting/cutting.

Workin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:59 AM
  2. PCT help for SD and epi
    By pump35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
  4. Supps for clen and methyl cycle
    By SwoleT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:30 PM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:00 AM