anevol

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisf

Awards
hey..im 18 and considering taking anevol..i was just wondering if that is a good idea...if i do take it what are the possible side affects?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
hey..im 18 and considering taking anevol..i was just wondering if that is a good idea...if i do take it what are the possible side affects?
You could probrably find creatine monohydrate or creatine ethyl ester for much cheaper serving/serving. I don't see anything wrong with an 18 year old taking creatine products. I would just recommend cycling it 2 months on, two months off. Some people don't cycle it, but IMO its just as effective to cycle it than to stay on or perhaps even more effective, at least that is what som studies suggest.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Anevol is that evil crap with 3 17a-methylated steroids in it.

If you love life, stay away from it!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Why? Do you really want to **** up your hormones while they are at their peak?

chrisf

Awards
Anevol is that evil crap with 3 17a-methylated steroids in it.

If you love life, stay away from it!
so anevol is a steroid? if i only take 1 cycle and have a good a liver support while im on it and have a good pct after...would it really do much damage to my body?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
so anevol is a steroid? if i only take 1 cycle and have a good a liver support while im on it and have a good post cycle therapy after...would it really do much damage to my body?
It's actually two steroids that are pretty harsh on the liver. If you really want to take a steroid, go with Epistane or Hemadrol or something like that. Run it with proper support supps and PCT and you're fine.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
so anevol is a steroid? if i only take 1 cycle and have a good a liver support while im on it and have a good post cycle therapy after...would it really do much damage to my body?
From what ive heard anevol is pretty harsh and its not just a steroid its 2 of them in one pill. Whats you stats workouts and eating macros look like?

chrisf

Awards
It's actually two steroids that are pretty harsh on the liver. If you really want to take a steroid, go with Epistane or Hemadrol or something like that. Run it with proper support supps and post cycle therapy and you're fine.
so if it is a steroid...i would not only have to worry about liver problems..but heart problems...gyno and a hole list of other problems? how is it legal then...when i went to my nutrition store she tole me to take anevole...then move on to sustevol..im guessing that is a bad idea

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
yes, its a bad idea. sustevol is even worse. it is 3 methyls combined. at 18, your body is pumping out tons of natural testosterone. you are at your peak. there is really no reason to take hormones. work out like a mad man, eat like a mad man and take some creatine mono and you're golden :thumbsup:

chrisf

Awards
ya thats what i will do...its just hard seeing all my friends benching 275 plus and im only at 245...and i havent seen as much strength gains as i used to...so i thought i would use anevol...but i will just use creatine

pocketboy

Awards
After that, you could compare how many years longer than him you'll live

chrisf

Awards
would 1 cycle of anevol really reduce you life expectancy?

pocketboy

Awards
Lol, I don't know, I'm just a french newbie.

But if you only want use steroids because your friends lift heavier, you'll probably go on very "potent" injectable steroids in a few months.

And I asked the same question about steroid (and it was "only" epistane, not a methyled thing), they all tell me "don't screw up your hormone" ... you're 18 years old ... not really clever to start steroids. I learnt the lesson, and overall, I'm scared about acne and hair loss lool

IMO, no muscles can hide severe acne and baldness... quite sexy hum ?

chrisf

Awards
well i would never take illegal steroids...i have been offered but refused...but i am scared to take anevol if it can give me all those negative side affects...the way it was presented to me was more of a wonder drug...i was misinformed..and appreciate all the help

pocketboy

Awards
I'm the most stubborn man around the world, and also, very perfectionnist. So I did much and much reseach, ask lots and lots of question.

I started with the principe that all sellers and brand want to sell his product at any price, but when I saw that all seller told me that steroid isn't "candies" and have (at best) sides effect like acne, hair loss etc. I was surprised, and that just if you take it right... if not, it's realllllly dangerous.

So, if sellers don't recommend his own product because of danger, it's because it's 10 times more dangerous that I thought lol

chrisf

Awards
that makes sense because the same place sold my little brothers friend ( 15 years old) sustevol and said they would be fine if taken right...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
UMMMMMM.......UR 18.....STAY THE F**K AWAY FROM THAT STUFF!!!!:trout: Ur body is producing all that you need right now bro! Just take a creatine supp, protein, EAT, train hard and you'll grow. Don't start efing with your body allready, when it is just begining to hit it's prime time!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda surprised this thread has lasted this long, especially when the OP made a separate thread asking if tamox is ok for post cycle even after he decided to "just use creatine". :)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: :goodpost:
I'm kinda surprised this thread has lasted this long, especially when the OP made a separate thread asking if tamox is ok for post cycle even after he decided to "just use creatine". :)

bigswoll

Awards
i took it kid and saw nothing but massive strength gains...i say go for it..

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
anEVOL is a very potent steroid which mixes Methyls. This is a big No No in body building. It is being sold because there is some sort of loophole on the ban of designer sterioids. I found out about anEVOL because a friend of mine took it (without knowing what it was) and gained 15lbs. He also now has serious gyno effects and has lost all the lbs that he put on. So like everyone here has said...be safe and dont do it. I have a box of omnEVOL that was given to me sitting on my shelf where it will be sitting until it biodegrades.

Key Point: Designer steriods have not been around long enough to be tested for long term effects like the "illegal" ones. Methyls can lead to myocardial hypertrophy or a largening of the ventricles of the heart. Furthermore you would be sacrificing your bodies natural growth by taking steriods now. Natural growth stays with you where as improper steriod use (which sounds like you would do) will be lost weeks after you stop using it. So if you really want to spend money to get a larger heart and no noticable muscle gains then be my guest.

chrisf

Awards
i took it kid and saw nothing but massive strength gains...i say go for it..
you are pretty much contradicting what everyone else is saying....and about my thread about nolvadex.. i meant to ask what is the difference between nolvadex and novadex xt....im just merely wanting to learn from you guys

bigswoll

Awards
you are pretty much contradicting what everyone else is saying....and about my thread about nolvadex.. i meant to ask what is the difference between nolvadex and novadex xt....im just merely wanting to learn from you guys
kid dont listen to them..none of them have takin anEVOl...i have...i didnt see any negative side affects

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor containing ATD which stops the aromatase enzyme from converting androgens to estrogens. NOLVAdex, aka Tamoxifen, is a prescription Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator(SERM). It blocks the estrogen from binding to certain estrogen receptors, therefore stopping the estrogen from exerting its effects.

chrisf

Awards
so if you took novadex xt it would prevent you from getting gyno because you wouldnt have any estrogen being formed?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so if you took novadex xt it would prevent you from getting gyno because you wouldnt have any estrogen being formed?
I can't veryify that, as I've never used it for gyno control. And I don't suggest you do either. There's no reason for you to be doing a cycle right now. Plus, it's against board rules to even be discussing someone under 21 doing a cycle. I was just putting out that information for your education, not as a suggestion.

Search around and you'll find that many don't like using Novedex XT solely for post cycle therapy. Just ask Jomi, he knows plenty of guys who have had problems after using only ATD.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more thing: You should be more worried about recovering HPTA function after a cycle than gyno. Gyno is cosmetic, your HPTA is not.

chrisf

Awards
well what supplement would you suggest i take? i already take 100% whey and anabolic switch and i havent noticed that much gains...that i why i considered using anevol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well what supplement would you suggest i take? i already take 100% whey and anabolic switch and i havent noticed that much gains...that i why i considered using anevol
I suggest you worry more about nutrition than supplementation.

chrisf

Awards
i should...but thats always been hard for me because i have a very high metabolism so i got accustomed to eating foods very high in fat

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I suggest you research about diet and training instead

i should...but thats always been hard for me because i have a very high metabolism so i got accustomed to eating foods very high in fat

Status
Not open for further replies.