which bulk creatine is best...

which bulk creatine to use

• Total voters

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try a bulk creatine and am looking for some opinions on which to use. I have plenty of experience with mono so Im looking to try something new. I think I've ruled out CEE since it seems to have been "de-bunked" but I'll throw it in the mix just to get opinions. I'm also considering di-creatine malate magnesium creatine chelate or creatine gluconate.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Any of the first three should do you well.. or you could mix them up..

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of an equal mix of 2cm, mcc and cg

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about mono?

Did you ever think of this:

1. Mono is proven by 100's of studies
2. CEE is questionable both in feedback and science
3. Other Forms of C have next to zero science
4. other forms brag of less water retention
5. C works through water retention
6. C Mono has the most science, most feedback and also most bloat...

Do you think any of this is a coincidence?

Now another kind might work or might not but you know Mono will work so why complicate things?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
What about mono?

Did you ever think of this:

1. Mono is proven by 100's of studies
2. CEE is questionable both in feedback and science
3. Other Forms of C have next to zero science
4. other forms brag of less water retention
5. C works through water retention
6. C Mono has the most science, most feedback and also most bloat...

Do you think any of this is a coincidence?

Now another kind might work or might not but you know Mono will work so why complicate things?
Was wondering about why mono wasn't listed also.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try a bulk creatine and am looking for some opinions on which to use. I have plenty of experience with mono so Im looking to try something new. I think I've ruled out CEE since it seems to have been "de-bunked" but I'll throw it in the mix just to get opinions. I'm also considering di-creatine malate magnesium creatine chelate or creatine gluconate.
Looks like I didn't see this bolded part before...

What about it is making you want to change?

If it aint broke...

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I didn't see this bolded part before...

What about it is making you want to change?

If it aint broke...
curiosity, I want to find out for myself instead of leaning on adds and opinions posted in forums that seem to be swayed by the latest greatest thing. I'm just looking for peoples feedback on their past experiences with these other types to help me make my choice of where to start.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I've ruled out CEE since it seems to have been "de-bunked" but I'll throw it in the mix just to get opinions.
I dont really think CEE is debunked, just that its value as a pre-workout creatine is questionable. It seems to make perfect sense for post workout, as the superfast aborption + disappearance is ok then. Particularly used with a nutrient repartitioner like in Neovar. Combine that with dicreatine for pre-workout, and I think you end up with a nice combo.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really think CEE is debunked, just that its value as a pre-workout creatine is questionable. It seems to make perfect sense for post workout, as the superfast aborption + disappearance is ok then. Particularly used with a nutrient repartitioner like in Neovar. Combine that with dicreatine for pre-workout, and I think you end up with a nice combo.
I can't wait to test Neovar as I wasn't impressed with CEE by itself. I agree with the Di-Creatine, I've tried a few workout drinks with that as the main creatine and it was great. I think that with Creatine mono would be a fantasic pre-workout stack. Like 2.5 DMC and 5CM pre and post if your going with bulk pwders.

Seeing some of the logs on Neovar I can't wait to give it a go, as my answer may change, lol. Bulk powder i'd go DCM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for post workout could do bulk CEE with bulk yellow gold in place of neovar, pretty similar. neovar is cheap tho for the ingredients in it, and you dont have to deal with the taste :)

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
CEE gives me liquified sh!ts and pains in the kidney region.

I noticed better muscle belly fullness with gluconate.

Haven't done mono in years, perhaps I should give it a run.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Good God there are a lot of creatine options today!!

I'm just waiting for something really big to arrive. You kow, like,
2a-17a dimethyl creatine-diene-3-17 b-drol, or something....

Oh, and now I'm also waiting for PA to come tell me that this is not possible..... :hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good God there are a lot of creatine options today!!

I'm just waiting for something really big to arrive. You kow, like,
2a-17a dimethyl creatine-diene-3-17 b-drol, or something....

Oh, and now I'm also waiting for PA to come tell me that this is not possible..... :hammer:
Don't worry, he won't do that till AX's new 2a-17a dimethyl creatine-diene-3-17 b-drol product is due to be released! :rofl:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry, he won't do that till AX's new 2a-17a dimethyl creatine-diene-3-17 b-drol product is due to be released! :rofl:
We could poll for the name:
#1 - CRNG (pronounced cringe): CReatine - Next Generation.

Don't knock it 'til you try it :head: :woohoo:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curiosity, I want to find out for myself instead of leaning on adds and opinions posted in forums that seem to be swayed by the latest greatest thing. I'm just looking for peoples feedback on their past experiences with these other types to help me make my choice of where to start.

:think: :think: :think: :jaw: :blink: :blink: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Uhhhh.....What???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We could poll for the name:
#1 - CRNG (pronounced cringe): CReatine - Next Generation.

Don't knock it 'til you try it :head: :woohoo:
damn, theres no way I can top that one.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I think t-bone was questioning asking for opinions after saying you dont want to rely on opinions posted in forums :D
I guess I should've clarified that. I'm really looking for experiences rather than opinions. It just seems like so many posters on these forums fall victim to the lastest greatest marketing campeign (i.e. superpump) whne they could put together a VERY similar bulk product for 1/3 the cost

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big DiCreatine Malate fan...added benefits of the malate for endurance boost.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big DiCreatine Malate fan...added benefits of the malate for endurance boost.
I've been curious about this stuff. How is it better than other creatines and what are the added benefits? I have to make an order soon and might get some of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been curious about this stuff. How is it better than other creatines and what are the added benefits? I have to make an order soon and might get some of this.
For me, no bloating like with monohydrate and increased endurance.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Agree. I used to mix this stuff with CEE and take a little pre- and the rest post-w/o. Very good results, considering I was virtually a non-responder to mono.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like dicreatine malate...good stuff!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Creatine Gluconate!

Personally, I would go with Creatine Gluconate for a bulk powdered creatine....you can use less and not worry about any bloating. However, there is no scientific research out to really back creatine gluconate. I can only go off my personal experience and I'll just say it works great for me. I use between 3-5 grams a day. The only other bulk form of creatine I will use is the tried and true creatine mono. A little FYI....creatine mono is used in every creatine formula, including the bulk form of creatine gluconate. The only difference is that the creatine mono is bonded with a glucose ion for better absorption through the intestinal tract. However, the only downside to using creatine gluconate is that it is expensive so if you don't mind the price get CG, but otherwise just stick to the good old fashion creatine mono...creatine is creatine!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had a choice, I would combine Tri-Creatine Orotate, Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, and Tri-Creatine Malate.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is creatine. These differences are in delivery systems. They bond CREATINE MONO with magnesium, malic acid, etc, in order to drive more creatine into the muscle. But once your muscles saturated with creatine, that's it. The only thing these new creatines can accomplish is MAYBE reduce bloat, MAYBE.

Frankly, it's all the same to me. Just pick a product that has 2 different kinds of creatine, like Green MAG or Ragnarok. You should be all set

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate gave me gas, the ****s, and made me feel bloated. But I've had great results using BSN's N.O.-Xplode, which contains Creatine Ethyl Ester.