Does Swell work that fast?!?!?!?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Darn, I took my 2 scoops of Swell along with a scoop of Xtend lemonade for the flavor. 20 mins. after I felt really energized and ready to go. I woke up at 4:00 AM and this is just marvelous. It will do wonders long term!

Thanks Workin for bringing us this stuff!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I haven't tried Swell yet, but been rocking p-BA. Good stuff.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Man I love Swell first dose. I just can't wait to see what it can do for me!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? :frustrate:

Great feedback Jjohn! Thanks for posting!

Many do notice the natural energy SWELL gives from day 1. What till you you begin to experience the improved recovery, increase in LBM, endurance, increased mental acuity, toxin removal, skin improvement, etc...

Between SWELL and XF, your in for a treat! :thumbsup:

Keep us posted my friend!

Workin

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? :frustrate:

Great feedback Jjohn! Thanks for posting!

Many do notice the natural energy SWELL gives from day 1. What till you you begin to experience the improved recovery, increase in LBM, endurance, increased mental acuity, toxin removal, skin improvement, etc...

Between SWELL and XF, your in for a treat! :thumbsup:

Keep us posted my friend!

Workin
Oh I will! I'm feeling better overall. Enhanced sleep too maybe? Or it was the beer :p

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Oh I will! I'm feeling better overall. Enhanced sleep too maybe? Or it was the beer :p
A lot of people report enhanced sleep on Poseidon. SWELL contains Poseidon Complex so it will regenerate your Central Nervous System which always leads to improved sleep quality! :thumsbup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn, I took my 2 scoops of Swell along with a scoop of Xtend lemonade for the flavor. 20 mins. after I felt really energized and ready to go. I woke up at 4:00 AM and this is just marvelous. It will do wonders long term!

Thanks Workin for bringing us this stuff!!!
The effects are pretty instant, especially when you get the good old BA tingle going. For some reason it gets me in a " I gotta go do something" mood.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The effects are pretty instant, especially when you get the good old BA tingle going. For some reason it gets me in a " I gotta go do something" mood.
Same here!! Loving it! :woohoo:

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, the list of products i need to try grows longer faster than I can try them.