Epistane Regular Cycle Dosing Times Question - All those with experience :) - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane Regular Cycle Dosing Times Question - All those with experience :)

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Epistane Regular Cycle Dosing Times Question - All those with experience :)

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to ask a quick question to those who have more experience with Epistane than I do ( easily done ). Yes I made the Epistane FAQ that's in my sig, yes I comb the forums for information , have I done a regular cycle ....ummmm no

Just wanted to get that out the way to make sure people aren't thinking I'm some sort of guru ( James where are you? ).

Any who a member msg'd me about a regular cycle on Epistane and wanted some knowledge about dosing times, well here is the reply I sent back but these are my thoughts and I could not find many posts concerning dosing times ( yes I could send an email to the team and find out but I like this dynamic learning experience ):

Quote Originally Posted by Neoborn to forum poster

I believe the answer changes as your dose changes say for instance you are going to dose:

weeks / dose

1 / 10mg /20mg

2 / 20mg

3 / 30mg

4 / 40mg +

So the first day you would take 10mg pre workout, next day 20mg taken 10mg pre workout and 10mg post workout same for rest of week 2. On third week you will take 30mg so 10mg soon as you wake up and then 10mg pre and 10mg post workout. so for 40mg you will take 10mg morn, 10 or 20mg pre, 10mg post and 10mg before bed. Preferably all doses before 6pm if you can no worries though If you cannot.

Hope this helps.

Maybe post this question in the forums...

Much love,

Neoborn
    So my questions are:

1. Would the dosing no matter what be evenly spaced throughout the day? so 10mg morning then when up to 20mg it will be 10mg morning then 6hrs later another 10mg and so on so forth?

2. My thinking was to basically pre and post the doses until high enough to spread it out, I could be right or way off base here ....not sure but made sense......am I right?

Your thoughts and opinions on this are valuable to me and others, thanks for the time to think upon this and reply.

Much Love as always,

Neoborn

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it's 20mg per day, I'd do brunch and dinner.

If it's 30mg per day, I'd do breakfast, pre-workout, last meal before bed

If it's 40 mg per day, I do breakfast, pre-workout, post-workout, last meal before bed

If it's 50 mg, I'd do breakfast, lunch, pre-workout, post-workout, before bed

If it's 60 mg, I'd do it morning, late morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, evening, before bed

If it's 70 mg, I'd do the same as 60mg, except add an extra 10mg before the workout and spread the other 6 caps evenly.

If it's .....
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Thanks Force,

Please anyone else wanna chime in and give their dosing strategies?

Much love,

Neoborn
    •   

4. Senior Member

Epi dosing

For a regular cycle of epi my dosing scheme is this: and please note, unless its your 1st PS experience (in that case you may want to start slow just to see how you react) it is important to ramp the dose up each day until you reach 40mg. Then if you want to go higher than that, ramp up weekly. So an example cycle looks like this: Week 1: 10,20,30,40,40,40,40 Week 2:40 Week 3:40 (or higher), Week 4: 40 (or desired max). The dose times should be as evenly spaced as possible to acheive a steady state of drug in the bloodstream (drug in = drug out). For example 20 mg, 1 cap taken every 12 hours. 30 mg, 1 cap taken every 8 hours. 40 mg, every six hours or as close to that as possible (without waking up in the middle of the night to dose) or every 8 hours w/ 2 caps pre-workout. If going higher than 40 mg then follow the same presciption with doses evenly spaced out. If pulsing, the story is different. When pulsing, it is still important to ramp up the dose in the beginning as mentioned above, only now we only take it 3 or 4 times/week. All doses should be spread according to the workout, and no more doses past 5 or 6pm at the latest, to minimize shutdown (that is the whole point to pulsing). For example: 10 mg=1 pre workout. 20mg= 1 pre work out 1post workout. 30 mg= 2 pre 1 post. 40mg= 2 pre, 2 post spread at least 4 hrs apart. Anything above 40:take another dose 4 hours after post wo dose. This of obviously is based on my schedule in which I work out in the morning. Hope this helps someone out, its worked quite nicely for me.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    For a regular cycle of epi my dosing scheme is this: and please note, unless its your 1st PS experience (in that case you may want to start slow just to see how you react) it is important to ramp the dose up each day until you reach 40mg. Then if you want to go higher than that, ramp up weekly. So an example cycle looks like this: Week 1: 10,20,30,40,40,40,40 Week 2:40 Week 3:40 (or higher), Week 4: 40 (or desired max). The dose times should be as evenly spaced as possible to acheive a steady state of drug in the bloodstream (drug in = drug out). For example 20 mg, 1 cap taken every 12 hours. 30 mg, 1 cap taken every 8 hours. 40 mg, every six hours or as close to that as possible (without waking up in the middle of the night to dose) or every 8 hours w/ 2 caps pre-workout. If going higher than 40 mg then follow the same presciption with doses evenly spaced out. If pulsing, the story is different. When pulsing, it is still important to ramp up the dose in the beginning as mentioned above, only now we only take it 3 or 4 times/week. All doses should be spread according to the workout, and no more doses past 5 or 6pm at the latest, to minimize shutdown (that is the whole point to pulsing). For example: 10 mg=1 pre workout. 20mg= 1 pre work out 1post workout. 30 mg= 2 pre 1 post. 40mg= 2 pre, 2 post spread at least 4 hrs apart. Anything above 40:take another dose 4 hours after post wo dose. This of obviously is based on my schedule in which I work out in the morning. Hope this helps someone out, its worked quite nicely for me.
    Really cool input my friend!
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Personally, I would recommend splitting the doses evenly throughout the day. Starting out slow, and ramping up to 40-50mg if necessary, but for me 60mg was not fun so not higher. I find breakfast, lunch and dinner timing best so I dont forget. I dont like the pre-post workout thing, dont feel the need, but thats just my opinion. Oh, and never late at night, sometimes taking too late can mess with sleep. Thats about all I can recommend.
  7. Banned

It should be no different then test imo. Dose them as evenly as possible with the goal to keep hormone levels as consistent as possible. People will debate this but I believe it will limit sides.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Good input & opinions from all, thanks, Keep it flowing

Much Love,

Neoborn
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Good input & opinions from all, thanks, Keep it flowing

Much Love,

Neoborn
    LOL Please keep this avatar!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Yeah baby Yeah!

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S I am actually british and love Austin Powers....he's so groovaliciously funny

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question for those with experience with 5/3/1
    By machwon04 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:06 AM
  2. dosing timing questions?
    By jwal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 08:48 PM
  3. Androhard dose timing question.
    By ricka182 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5