Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
I can't find anything about this product that is coming out soon. Anybody hear anything about this yet?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas,

I talked with the big guy and here's the scoop:

This was held by the FDA. The saw 'andro' and said "Nope, this is illegal." Wrong, it's perfectly legal.

After prying for a while, the FDA asked for DHSEA substantiation, research, all that fun stuff.

They are currently reviewing the research, etc. to put in their files as a new ingredient in supplements (they had never seen this compound before).

The FDA is a governmentally run agency. So is the DMV (department of motor vehicles).........you see where I'm going with this?

Anyhow, when they get this all settled away and give us the I've been told 3-AD will ship out the very next day.

If they give it the thumbsdown......stock up on whatever you can because it will be put on the banned substance list.

So the best thing we can do right now is keep our fingers crossed, and hope and pray this matter will be cleared up soon.

thesinner

pulled from another thread. you can thank sinner for the info. I just searched and pulled it up.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
So what exactly is it and what are the gains? Better then any other PH?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey harry,

leave the thread closing to the admins.

animalkrack3r

Awards
why lock it? its a legitimate question.........

I honestly was only jokeing, geez!!

Here, :head: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
geez, that joke was halarious. can't stop lauging, oh wait, it wasn't funny at all.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering the source who's been bashing us for a while now, I didn't think it was that much of a knee-slapper anyway.

As for results, logs have been done in different places on it, but only a few. AX IC members can attest to the effectiveness of it. We're all just waiting as the FDA keeps this stuff in limbo until they decide to pull their heads out of the sand and oil their own gears again. You know how government works sometimes...

Gains on it are very dry, and it also has a really nice leaning effect to it. 3-AD is a mix of the compound and trisorbagen for better uptake. It's a killer substance to take on a cut for gaining lean mass, but also for a very dry bulk as well.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There should be some petition everyone can sign to get the FDA to speed things up...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be some petition everyone can sign to get the FDA to speed things up...
Well, working in government has taught me one thing. Things move so slowly that you might as well try to teach yourself a foreign language while in line waiting for it to happen.

Though, my best advice is to contact your local senators and representatives. They just might have a contact for you in a department of an agency who oversees the budget of a sub-committee in charge of overseeing the structuring of the ethics practices of those involved. It's a "who knows who" thing, and sometimes it actually works. (albeit rarely, but still...)

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
So what exactly is it and what are the gains? Better then any other PH?
I took the 11-oxo at 3-4 caps a day like recommended on the bottle for 4 weeks. I did notice decent pumps, and I lost may be .5% fat, the diet and cardio was unchanged. I also got significant amount of joint discomfort towards the end, which forced me to end it at 4 weeks and start PCT. Joint discomfort can be attributed to very low cortisol, so as far as the advertisement, 11-oxo lives up to it. One thing to note is that whatever you gain is so easy to maintain unlike an M1T cycle.:lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the 11-oxo at 3-4 caps a day like recommended on the bottle for 4 weeks. I did notice decent pumps, and I lost may be .5% fat, the diet and cardio was unchanged. I also got significant amount of joint discomfort towards the end, which forced me to end it at 4 weeks and start post cycle therapy. Joint discomfort can be attributed to very low cortisol, so as far as the advertisement, 11-oxo lives up to it. One thing to note is that whatever you gain is so easy to maintain unlike an M1T cycle.:lol:
One big thing to note:

In low doses, it can be a great cortisol blocker and is great for cutting. But in higher doses, as seen in 3-AD, the compound is an excellent lean mass agent. Combine that with AX's Trisorbagen in each capsule of 3-AD, and you've got a much mightier compound for gains. While there is still a leaning effect to it, AX's 3-AD is a great all-around PH that's light on your system, and requires only a mild PCT. (Thusly AX's aPCT product to accompany it.)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
everyone just needs to cross their fingers and pray every night before they go to bed and the added chakra and faith power will have an affect on the governments processing speed. Come on people the time is now. :lol:

Sorry for that guys :) , i just really want this supplement to hit the shelves.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Ok fellas,

This was held by the FDA. The saw 'andro' and said "Nope, this is illegal." Wrong, it's perfectly legal.

After prying for a while, the FDA asked for DHSEA substantiation, research, all that fun stuff.

They are currently reviewing the research, etc. to put in their files as a new ingredient in supplements (they had never seen this compound before).

The FDA is a governmentally run agency. So is the DMV (department of motor vehicles).........you see where I'm going with this?Long Lines?

Anyhow, when they get this all settled away and give us the I've been told 3-AD will ship out the very next day.

If they give it the thumbsdown......stock up on whatever you can because it will be put on the banned substance list.

So the best thing we can do right now is keep our fingers crossed, and hope and pray this matter will be cleared up soon.

thesinner

pulled from another thread. you can thank sinner for the info. I just searched and pulled it up.
maybe good ole Arnie Swarz could help being the prez...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Considering the source who's been bashing us for a while now, I didn't think it was that much of a knee-slapper anyway.

As for results, logs have been done in different places on it, but only a few. AX IC members can attest to the effectiveness of it. We're all just waiting as the FDA keeps this stuff in limbo until they decide to pull their heads out of the sand and oil their own gears again. You know how government works sometimes...

Gains on it are very dry, and it also has a really nice leaning effect to it. 3-AD is a mix of the compound and trisorbagen for better uptake. It's a killer substance to take on a cut for gaining lean mass, but also for a very dry bulk as well.

trisorbagen

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I took the 11-oxo at 3-4 caps a day like recommended on the bottle for 4 weeks. I did notice decent pumps, and I lost may be .5% fat, the diet and cardio was unchanged. I also got significant amount of joint discomfort towards the end, which forced me to end it at 4 weeks and start post cycle therapy. Joint discomfort can be attributed to very low cortisol, so as far as the advertisement, 11-oxo lives up to it. One thing to note is that whatever you gain is so easy to maintain unlike an M1T cycle.:lol:

trisorbagen

ha ha ha ha

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

ha ha ha ha ha ha
this could cause problems....:run:
haha i forgot about 3AD since tis been so long...
I figured they were just goin to let it fall off and never come out.

Oh yea, and with some of SLPs question, i wonder if he even knows what anavar is...:think:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i forgot about 3AD since tis been so long...
I figured they were just goin to let it fall off and never come out.
It hasn't been forgotten. It's just stuck in federal limbo. We'll update as soon as we hear anything. And you may even hear the massive 'clunk' as it hits shelves just as we post.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It hasn't been forgotten. It's just stuck in federal limbo. We'll update as soon as we hear anything. And you may even hear the massive 'clunk' as it hits shelves just as we post.
there is an FDA customs official who is using your shipment as a stepstool to reach the fan in the corner of his office ceiling.

its just the right height so you ain't gonna be seeing your stuff anytime soon

(thats a joke bobo, no harm. lighten up dude)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PA - Nice that you're all jokes now... Serious qustion for you - will AMP cause any adverse affects if taken up until a surgery? Meaning, if someone takes the day before surgery, would there be any health issues to think about? Or should usage just stop?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA - Nice that you're all jokes now... Serious qustion for you - will AMP cause any adverse affects if taken up until a surgery? Meaning, if someone takes the day before surgery, would there be any health issues to think about? Or should usage just stop?

day before i guess would be ok

i would not take the day of surgery though, may interfere with anesthesia

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
day before i guess would be ok

i would not take the day of surgery though, may interfere with anesthesia
THAT would suck! mid-way through surgery and you WAKEUP! :aargh: :lol:

Hope its nothing serious, matt!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was hoping so too - but a bad accident fighting a fire last night in an old apartment building has left me pretty f'd up. I am on emergency status for surgery (which I just found out it's Tuesday) The DR had to get a donor ligament. My ACL is completely shredded, along with a shattered knee-cap. Need-less to say I'm pretty hopped up on drugs right now. There goes my traitholon in November - DAMNIT! Thank god I'm almost finished with my Masters in Phy. Therapy. I know what kind of hell is in front of me. I'll post an update in my NG log later...

THAT would suck! mid-way through surgery and you WAKEUP! :aargh: :lol:

Hope its nothing serious, matt!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the accident, man. Hope all goes well!!

Oddly enough, my dad woke up mid-way through a surgery once - with a tube down his throat. He was none too happy afterwards...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was hoping so too - but a bad accident fighting a fire last night in an old apartment building has left me pretty f'd up. I am on emergency status for surgery (which I just found out it's Tuesday) The DR had to get a donor ligament. My ACL is completely shredded, along with a shattered knee-cap. Need-less to say I'm pretty hopped up on drugs right now. There goes my traitholon in November - DAMNIT! Thank god I'm almost finished with my Masters in Phy. Therapy. I know what kind of hell is in front of me. I'll post an update in my NG log later...
WOW! i had my ACL replaced in 2005, it can only get better from where you are now. Just remember to ADJUST your diet when you are on your ass 24x7! :( I didn't and balloned up to 215 with a 42 inch waist! Been fighting the bulge since!

GOOD LUCK, let me know if there is anything you need!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! My macro's have already changed... and trust me, I'll be that guy in the gym on crutches. I've been through several surgeries, so I know what to expect with my diet. Since I do have a degree (minor) in nutrition and diet, it helps me a lot. Protein will be high - carbs will be at 100 - and fats will be around 15 - 20% with most coming from omega to counter the inflamation. I am already planning a "recovery stack" haha! So get that new Creatine out, sooooon! LoL!

WOW! i had my ACL replaced in 2005, it can only get better from where you are now. Just remember to ADJUST your diet when you are on your ass 24x7! :( I didn't and balloned up to 215 with a 42 inch waist! Been fighting the bulge since!

GOOD LUCK, let me know if there is anything you need!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
wishing you a speedy recovery dude, great attitude btw you'll heal way faster with such a positive outlook

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! My macro's have already changed... and trust me, I'll be that guy in the gym on crutches. I've been through several surgeries, so I know what to expect with my diet. Since I do have a degree (minor) in nutrition and diet, it helps me a lot. Protein will be high - carbs will be at 100 - and fats will be around 15 - 20% with most coming from omega to counter the inflamation. I am already planning a "recovery stack" haha! So get that new Creatine out, sooooon! LoL!
you got it, man! :thumbsup:

timjohnson

Awards
Hey guys I'm new here, and have a question about this.
This product has been expected for some time now. My question is why would AX need any kind of go-ahead from the FDA in order to sell this? Does anyone have an expected shipping date?

Thanks

TJ

Ok fellas,

The FDA is a governmentally run agency. So is the DMV (department of motor vehicles).........you see where I'm going with this?

thesinner

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was explaned in detail by thesinner... AX went through the correct chain in order to sell this item w/o any backlash but in doing so, the FDA saw the word anabolic and once again freaked out.

There is no expected shipping date for 3-AD simply because it has not been cleared yet.

AX has many other great supplements - please feel free to check them out.

Hey guys I'm new here, and have a question about this.
This product has been expected for some time now. My question is why would AX need any kind of go-ahead from the FDA in order to sell this? Does anyone have an expected shipping date?

Thanks

TJ

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. theres plenty of other options out there. Search and ye shall see. also...how old are you? Not tryin to flame but you cant talk about PHs unless your 21. sooooo....make sure you know what your look to take.
Other ideas....
XFactor
Powerfull
Jungle Warfare
Bad Ass Mass (BAM)
Drive
RPM
Hyperdrol X2
Mass FX
There are many more. Just search those and youll have plenty of info and then go to Nutraplanet.com(sic prices) and read the description. Itll also tell youif you should be 18 or 21 to take the product.

Good luck. And remember, supps are nothing without proper diet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the holidays coming up, this is pretty much a "No Go" time for new product releases for the supplement industry as a whole. Apparently supplement sales go down, and fruit cake and novelty items reach a high.

There's a "More Inner than theSinner" circle. Apparently, sinners are not to be trusted with sensitive information. From what they're telling me, things are going "well" and we should expect production "sometime soon". Like I said about the holidays coming up, I wouldn't expect this to come out before the end of the year.

Since we've still gotta release the Creatine, a more potent MassFX, and (hopefully) the new Rampage, I wouldn't expect 3-AD to come out until at least a month after one of these fellas hits sometime next year.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want an awesome anabolic, while your waiting for 3-AD's release, I strongly recommend Hyperdrol X2. I freaking love this stuff.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea so when the new stuff comes out i expect to be a tester!.....please......thank you.

timjohnson

Awards
Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe an AX rep could post or PM me about this and give up some details. I'm a bodybuilder and grad student working for a lab that does purity and structure testing for a lot of places, including the FDA. However, I fail to see how the FDA or anyone else is stoping AX from bringing this product to market.

The FDA does not have to approve what's in their product, and their product doesn't go through any sort of FDA analysis at all. All the FDA cares about is the label. If the label is making claims the product can "treat or cure" a specific disease then it had better be well documented, if the label lists ingredients not really in the product and the FDA gets complaints of it, they'll step in and send a letter, the only other problem the FDA would have is if AX claimed this to be a "dietary supplement" without it containing any dietary agents at all, not even a metabolite of one, which doesn't seem likely either. Supplements aren't tested, approved, or denied by the FDA, only pharmaceuticals require a period of testing, demonstration of effectiveness, and approval of use by the FDA.
Unless there's a problem with the label, or the supplement has been verified to contain something on the ban list, the FDA is a non issue, and certianly isn't going to prevent a product going to market.

AX doesn't have to prove their supp doesn't contain anything off the ban list, if the FDA gets curious or gets lab reports demonstrating the supp contains something banned, then the FDA could step in, certainly not before, and the FDA certainly isn't performing any sort of testing on any supplement product before it's released. I've heard of a few reps that had possession of this substance back in September.

I was just hoping to find a list of the ingredients and formulas of any active compounds in the new supp.
The theory the "FDA" or "feds" saw the word anabolic and prevented it from going to market are laughably absurd.

It was explaned in detail by thesinner... AX went through the correct chain in order to sell this item w/o any backlash but in doing so, the FDA saw the word anabolic and once again freaked out.

There is no expected shipping date for 3-AD simply because it has not been cleared yet.

AX has many other great supplements - please feel free to check them out.

timjohnson

Awards
Thanks for the PM :D

The planned 11-Ketotestosterone conversion is a very exciting action and really a new if not revolutionary concept. Can't wait for it to hit the market.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our raws were shipped to us from overseas. Customs saw the word "Andro" in the nomenclature, and quickly associated that with illegal Mark McGuire prohormones.

This ingredient is currently being evaluated to see if it will be considered a drug by a smaller branch (I forget the name).

Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe an AX rep could post or PM me about this and give up some details. I'm a bodybuilder and grad student working for a lab that does purity and structure testing for a lot of places, including the FDA. However, I fail to see how the FDA or anyone else is stoping AX from bringing this product to market.

The FDA does not have to approve what's in their product, and their product doesn't go through any sort of FDA analysis at all. All the FDA cares about is the label. If the label is making claims the product can "treat or cure" a specific disease then it had better be well documented, if the label lists ingredients not really in the product and the FDA gets complaints of it, they'll step in and send a letter, the only other problem the FDA would have is if AX claimed this to be a "dietary supplement" without it containing any dietary agents at all, not even a metabolite of one, which doesn't seem likely either. Supplements aren't tested, approved, or denied by the FDA, only pharmaceuticals require a period of testing, demonstration of effectiveness, and approval of use by the FDA.
Unless there's a problem with the label, or the supplement has been verified to contain something on the ban list, the FDA is a non issue, and certianly isn't going to prevent a product going to market.

AX doesn't have to prove their supp doesn't contain anything off the ban list, if the FDA gets curious or gets lab reports demonstrating the supp contains something banned, then the FDA could step in, certainly not before, and the FDA certainly isn't performing any sort of testing on any supplement product before it's released. I've heard of a few reps that had possession of this substance back in September.

I was just hoping to find a list of the ingredients and formulas of any active compounds in the new supp.
The theory the "FDA" or "feds" saw the word anabolic and prevented it from going to market are laughably absurd.