Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: THE WRITEUP!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this stuff for myself..:head:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice thnx man

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff...looking forward to trying it

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
this only makes the wait for it to be ready at Nutra that much more painful

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see that 1 site already has it up (but it does not say if it's a pre-sale or not) Any info on this?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im an RPM nonresponder one of the 5 prolly so i hope this goes good....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go ahead and educate yourself on what will soon be one of your favorite supplements. :thumbsup:
With RPM or used standalone....... this product is going down as one of the best in recent times:

View attachment 18774
Fine write-up guys. References and all.....:clap2: :clap2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Trust me.... you guys will want to get a bottle as soon as it comes out. 1) to have, and 2) to be eligible for a chance to win another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Trust me.... you guys will want to get a bottle as soon as it comes out. 1) to have, and 2) to be eligible for a chance to win another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jaw: WHAT!? hoW :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw: WHAT!? hoW :D
Oooh, ooh, I know, I know. Each bottle of Drive will have mystery codes printed underneath the lids. The person with the winning code gets the prize.... kinda like those Mountain Dew caps.:D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha that would be cool buy one bottle of drive have a 1/4 chance of winning another ;) MAKE IT HAPPEN :D!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go ahead and educate yourself on what will soon be one of your favorite supplements. :thumbsup:
With RPM or used standalone....... this product is going down as one of the best in recent times:

View attachment 18774
Very nice, just a few questions tho :)

Why are all the ingredients just their common name instead of something cooler sounding?

Naringin and naringenin have been shown to slow the metabolism of caffeine and PDE5 inhibitors such as icariin, allowing for these compounds to be much more effective on a per dose basis - by up to 35%!!!
35%? that sounds high, but not impossible. For some reason I had always assumed 5-10%

Damn, don't take drive with Aspire36. Oh wait, I already have :D That also explains a few things.

And dodder seed "Effects of semen Cuscutae, rhizoma Curculiginis, radix Morindae officinalis on human spermatozoan's motility and membrane function in vitro" - CONCLUSIONS: Semen Cuscutae decoction is an effective promoting preparation for sperm motility and the membrane function stabilized. Therefore, Semen Cuscutae may be beneficial in treating male sterility and may raise success rate in artificial insemination.

Can I sue AN for child support for my wife being pregnant now?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so psyched for this to be out, anxiously waiting

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Extremely impressive write-up guys :thumbsup:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Found a typo ;)
" Increased cAMP production is responsible for the activation of protein kinase A, which is an enzyme that has positive effects androgen receptor binding even in the absence of other androgens."

should be

" Increased cAMP production is responsible for the activation of protein kinase A, which is an enzyme that has positive effects on androgen receptor binding even in the absence of other androgens."

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Why are all the ingredients just their common name instead of something cooler sounding?

35%? that sounds high, but not impossible. For some reason I had always assumed 5-10%

Damn, don't take drive with Aspire36. Oh wait, I already have :D That also explains a few things.

And dodder seed "Effects of semen Cuscutae, rhizoma Curculiginis, radix Morindae officinalis on human spermatozoan's motility and membrane function in vitro" - CONCLUSIONS: Semen Cuscutae decoction is an effective promoting preparation for sperm motility and the membrane function stabilized. Therefore, Semen Cuscutae may be beneficial in treating male sterility and may raise success rate in artificial insemination.

Why aren't the ingredients cooler sounding? Well, to begin with, we're not trying to fool the consumer into thinking the ingredients aren't exactly what they are. The effects can do the talking.... not the names.

And no. No you cannot sue for your wife being pregnant. But you can thank us for lighting a fire in the sex life ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Found a typo ;)
" Increased cAMP production is responsible for the activation of protein kinase A, which is an enzyme that has positive effects androgen receptor binding even in the absence of other androgens."

should be

" Increased cAMP production is responsible for the activation of protein kinase A, which is an enzyme that has positive effects on androgen receptor binding even in the absence of other androgens."
Good find.... I'll have a look see.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why aren't the ingredients cooler sounding? Well, to begin with, we're not trying to fool the consumer into thinking the ingredients aren't exactly what they are. The effects can do the talking.... not the names.

And no. No you cannot sue for your wife being pregnant. But you can thank us for lighting a fire in the sex life ;)
More like a rocket booster than a fire ;) I can't wait to get to take the full version, but then again since I was taking the cordyceps 5, I pretty much had the full experience. It was great snorkeling on that combo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here were 2 shots, showing some of the benegits of snorkeling on drive

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Drive is very benegicial to athletes of all sports.

When were those pics taken Easy? I'm going to Cancun in November..... hope for the chance to go snorkeling

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is very benegicial to athletes of all sports.

When were those pics taken Easy? I'm going to Cancun in November..... hope for the chance to go snorkeling
on the leeward side of Oahu. the dolphins passed within 8 or 10 feet of me

Cerberus

Awards
I don't know ... this product doesn't look all that exciting to me. Hope the best to the users.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't know ... this product doesn't look all that exciting to me. Hope the best to the users.
What constitutes exciting for you?

Samples will be available following release. I'd love for you to give some a try and let us know what you think.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I thought it seems like a pretty good product provided it does what it says it does. Feedback seems pretty good so far.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Here ya go :D...

Ther Drug Monit. 2001 Feb;23(1):21-6. Links
Determination of sildenafil citrate in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography and a case for the potential interaction of grapefruit juice with sildenafil citrate.Lee M, Min DI.
Division of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, The University of lowa, Iowa City 52242, USA.

This study was designed to establish a simple and reliable assay method that could be routinely used in the clinical laboratory setting using liquid extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). In addition, a case of potential interaction of grapefruit juice with sildenafil citrate is presented. The peaks of sildenafil (measured as sildenafil salt) and internal standard were identified with an ultraviolet detector at 230 nm and detection limit at 10 ng/mL. In a single elderly male patient, grapefruit juice increased the Cmax of sildenafil by 42% (1067.7 ng/mL to 1517.0 ng/mL) although AUC was not significantly altered (4082.9 ng x h/mL to 4171.9 ng x h/mL) by grapefruit juice. Sildenafil could be determined in a simple and reliable method using HPLC with liquid extraction. This case indicated that grapefruit juice might increase the Cmax of sildenafil without significant change in AUC. A further study with an appropriate number of subjects is needed before determining the degree of interaction between grapefruit juice and sildenafil.

Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Jan;71(1):21-9. Links
Comment in:
Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2005 Oct;78(4):441-3.
Effects of grapefruit juice on the pharmacokinetics of sildenafil.Jetter A, Kinzig-Schippers M, Walchner-Bonjean M, Hering U, Bulitta J, Schreiner P, Sörgel F, Fuhr U.
Institute for Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, University of Köln, Germany. [email protected]

BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Because of extensive first-pass metabolism, oral bioavailability of sildenafil reaches only 40%. Formation of the primary metabolite, N -desmethylsildenafil, is mainly mediated by the cytochrome P450 enzyme CYP3A4. In this study we investigated the influence of grapefruit juice, containing inhibitors of intestinal CYP3A4, on the pharmacokinetics of sildenafil and N -desmethylsildenafil. METHODS: In a randomized crossover study, 24 healthy white male volunteers received single 50-mg doses of sildenafil. Two doses each of 250 ml grapefruit juice or water, respectively, were administered 1 hour before and together with the drug. Plasma concentrations of sildenafil and N -desmethylsildenafil were determined up to 24 hours post dose by use of liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (limit of quantification, 1 ng/ml). RESULTS: Grapefruit juice changed the area under the sildenafil plasma concentration-time curve from time zero to infinity [AUC(0-infinity) from 620 [1.53] ng/ml x h to 761 [1.58] ng/ml x h (geometric mean with geometric standard deviation), corresponding to a 23% increase (90% confidence interval, 13%-33%). N-Desmethyl sildenafil AUC(0-infinity) increased by 24% (90% confidence interval, 17%-32%). Maximum plasma concentrations (C(max)) of sildenafil and N -desmethylsildenafil were essentially unchanged. There was a trend toward a prolonged time to reach C(max) during the grapefruit juice period (from a median of 0.75 hour to a median of 1.13 hours), corresponding to an increase by 0.25 hour (90% confidence interval, 0-0.63 hour). Interindividual variability was pronounced in both periods. CONCLUSIONS: Grapefruit juice increases sildenafil bioavailability and tends to delay sildenafil absorption. Sildenafil pharmacokinetics may become less predictable with grapefruit juice. Although patients usually will not be endangered by concomitant use of grapefruit juice, it seems advisable to avoid this combination.

As for the ingredients- we prefer the KISS principle- and I give special thanks to ALL of the testers for this product- you guys made this blend happen- the product speaks for itself, w/o any "sexy" ingredients :D

I started with one simple hypothesis for DRIVE: that a number of novel herbal compounds commonly used in many supplements can be used in a synergistic manner to create a compound that delivers steroid-like results, w/o HPTA shutdown. I had several ideas, and you guys helped narrow it down into the finished product- I took all the subjective data from the testers, put it in a spreadsheet, and looked at the components and how they seemed to effect users at each given dosage....blood tests probably would have been better- but I don't have a reliable source to carry them out.

And yes, some of the components in DRIVE will actually increase spermatogenesis....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good point Rodja - Looking forward to Drive's release!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think the claims for naringin/narininen are totally valid just based off my experiences with caffiene in RPM. I've been drinking coffee since I was 9 so I know the chemical and it's effects on me.

RPM took me by complete surprise though and I was feeling the effects of it for a full 10-12 hours when a comparable amount of caffeine delivered via coffee usually lasts about 3-4. I also get a nice mild sense of euphoria from the RPM but rarely ever from coffee..unless it's super good.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the claims for naringin/narininen are totally valid just based off my experiences with caffiene in RPM. I've been drinking coffee since I was 9 so I know the chemical and it's effects on me.

RPM took me by complete surprise though and I was feeling the effects of it for a full 10-12 hours when a comparable amount of caffeine delivered via coffee usually lasts about 3-4. I also get a nice mild sense of euphoria from the RPM but rarely ever from coffee..unless it's super good.
Same thoughts here on the naringin. I can take almost any pre-workout product, or caffeine source until 5-6, maybe even later and have no trouble sleeping.

RPM after 3 will keep me restless IF I don't take some mild sleep aid, so the naringin is clearly very effective, and this issue is easily remedied for me. One dose in the morning is also all I'd need on off days to keep me going.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same thoughts here on the naringin. I can take almost any pre-workout product, or caffeine source until 5-6, maybe even later and have no trouble sleeping.

RPM after 3 will keep me restless IF I don't take some mild sleep aid, so the naringin is clearly very effective, and this issue is easily remedied for me. One dose in the morning is also all I'd need on off days to keep me going.
regular caffeine makes me kind of sleepy, unless it is a really high dose- pretty strange, huh?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Crap!!! Hey could one of you fine gentlemen post it on this site? I've tried to view it and then save it but I keep getting a message that says that the file path is not valid or something to that effect. Thanks in advance!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Did you try saving, as opposed to just opening and viewing?