E-form/6-Oxo/Activate Stack

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I saw some dude on here w/this stack....was saying he had very positive results w/it (recomping). Does anyone have dosing for this stack?

I heard 3 sprays morning & evening for E-form.

1) How would you dose 6-Oxo and Activate?
2) How long can you run this stack?
3) Would X-factor be a wise addition? Or would it substitute one of the three supps? I'm looking to recomp!

Thanks all.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dose Activate 4/day, cut out the 6oxo as two AI's in one cycle will hurt you more then help(seriously). Save the xfactor for a later date(keeps your options open).

Should get some good recomp from the ACT and Form alone.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Dose Activate 4/day, cut out the 6oxo as two AI's in one cycle will hurt you more then help(seriously). Save the xfactor for a later date(keeps your options open).

two AI's in one cycle will be hard on your joints what else ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
two AI's in one cycle will be hard on your joints what else ?
Muscle cramps, with prolonged use leading to lipid panel elevation.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Awesome, thanks bro. I'll cut the 6-Oxo.
1) What diet would you recommend? I do cardio ~5x/week (power-walking)...about 4 miles each session.
2) Is there another supp I can add to help increase mass (I'm doing this cycle w/o PH's..FYI).

:drunk:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome, thanks bro. I'll cut the 6-Oxo.
1) What diet would you recommend? I do cardio ~5x/week (power-walking)...about 4 miles each session.
2) Is there another supp I can add to help increase mass (I'm doing this cycle w/o PH's..FYI).

:drunk:
1.) I personally prefer a high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet. Since your recomping look to keep it at or slightly below maintainence cals, with a slight increase in weekly cardio i.e 4.5-5miles each session. If your up to it try the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. That approach really seems to help me when I'm looking to drop a little fat.

2.) Wouldn't hurt to throw in some bcaa's (if you don't already). Could help with any possible catabolism with the intense workouts. A good creatine blend with CEE, Di-Creatine, or Kreaklyn would help fill you out a little, and add some extra strength without excessive water weight. Both would stack perfectly with what you already got.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
1.) I personally prefer a high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet. Since your recomping look to keep it at or slightly below maintainence cals, with a slight increase in weekly cardio i.e 4.5-5miles each session. If your up to it try the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. That approach really seems to help me when I'm looking to drop a little fat.

2.) Wouldn't hurt to throw in some bcaa's (if you don't already). Could help with any possible catabolism with the intense workouts. A good creatine blend with CEE, Di-Creatine, or Kreaklyn would help fill you out a little, and add some extra strength without excessive water weight. Both would stack perfectly with what you already got.
just started a cycle of 1 4ad and form will be running for 8-10 wks what would you suggest for pct

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

You da MAN! :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just started a cycle of 1 4ad and form will be running for 8-10 wks what would you suggest for post cycle therapy
That stack shouldn't really be that hard to recover from from. Ramp down on the form(extend it out a week or so past the 1,4) and throw in a SERM dosed at around 40,40,20 or the like for around 2 weeks and all should be good. You could also throw in a good creatine/no product with some beta-alanine to help maintain some size and strength.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That stack shouldn't really be that hard to recover from from. Ramp down on the form(extend it out a week or so past the 1,4) and throw in a SERM dosed at around 40,40,20 or the like for around 2 weeks and all should be good. You could also throw in a good creatine/no product with some beta-alanine to help maintain some size and strength.
sounds like a plan

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How many sprays morning & evening would you use of the E-form? I'm 5'8", 185, mesomorph. Is there ramping I should be aware of as well???

:head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How many sprays morning & evening would you use of the E-form? I'm 5'8", 185, mesomorph. Is there ramping I should be aware of as well???

:head:
Your original plan sounds good. I always advocate ramping down during the end of AI usage in order to let your body slowely adjust to the absence of the hormone. Say if you plan to do a 5-6wk cycle, start lowering your daily dosage at the end of the 4th or 5th week like 5, 4, 4,3,3,3,3(dosage for days in the last week).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Your original plan sounds good. I always advocate ramping down during the end of AI usage in order to let your body slowely adjust to the absence of the hormone. Say if you plan to do a 5-6wk cycle, start lowering your daily dosage at the end of the 4th or 5th week like 5, 4, 4,3,3,3,3(dosage for days in the last week).
Ok, great. I'll do that. You bring up a good point though...cycle length.
1) With E-form and Activate, what length cycle would be good to run? Recall, I'll be doing 6 sprays/day of E-form and 4 Activate/day.

2) And for your recommended Creatine supp, anything you recommend. There are so freakin' many products out there...White Blood (or something), Green Bulge, etc....I thought they were creatine-type products. I will NOT take regular CEE, it tastes way too hideous.

You are a good purple blob! :lol: Much love!:head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, great. I'll do that. You bring up a good point though...cycle length.
1) With E-form and Activate, what length cycle would be good to run? Recall, I'll be doing 6 sprays/day of E-form and 4 Activate/day.

2) And for your recommended Creatine supp, anything you recommend. There are so freakin' many products out there...White Blood (or something), Green Bulge, etc....I thought they were creatine-type products. I will NOT take regular CEE, it tastes way too hideous.

You are a good purple blob! :lol: Much love!:head:
Hey, purple is the new color for "stuuuuud".;)

1.) A 6 to 8wk mark would be perfect for the stack.

2.) I'm a little biased but Swell with added Di-Creatine Malate powder is working really well for me right now. Chaos, and MIT's Ragnorok are also some solid products that I really like. Either of the group would make a good selections for a creatine/preworkout supp.