Please, I ask for aid. They robbed to me. - AnabolicMinds.com

Please, I ask for aid. They robbed to me.

  1. Banned
    macoan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Unhappy Please, I ask for aid. They robbed to me.


    Jay Edit: I don't know what you're on but I would like to order a dozen of each!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    For the love of God I am lost!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by macoan View Post
    Jay Edit: I don't know what you're on but I would like to order a dozen of each!
    I Think he may be using one of those poor "Whatever language - English" that you can find on google.com. Those things never get it quite right!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I Think he may be using one of those poor "Whatever language - English" that you can find on google.com. Those things never get it quite right!
    it's what you get when politician's decide to have two 'official' languages.
  5. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    haha..wish I had seen the original post
  6. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    Can you pm me his original post?
  7. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    He keeps posting a source link to some supp store saying they robbed him or something. He made two threads and posted in that long azz AppNut thread about it.
  8. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    Yeah, I read his post. Tell him to PM Pocketboy.
  9. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by macoan View Post
    In the first place to excuse to me to ask for aid in this forum. I have a problem, in REMOVED SOURCE they do not send my protein nor they want to me to give back my money. I have sent them multitude of e-mails but nothing. I would like to saturate to them his electronic mail but I not with himself only know that nothing. You could help me to saturate the mail to them being requested that my money gives back to me. Their post office are: REMOVED EMAIL and REMOVED EMAIL and REMOVED EMAIL.
    My purchase fué paid by means of paypal, Down teneis the test of my purchase and payment.
    A greeting and thanks to all to read to me.
    ^^^
  10. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    I'm not as think as you stoned I am.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I'm not as think as you stoned I am.
    I would like to saturate his electronic email!!!
  12. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    All your Macoans are belong to us!
    Last edited by bioman; 09-17-2007 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Jay's video reminded me of the "correct" verbage. lol
  13. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

  14. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ah man, this guy makes Pocketboy look like a English Scholar!

    Speaking of being banned - I was banned at crybaby.com for telling them that AM is a better forum and that they're brain-washed by a certain chemist... I just got tired of their ramblings about AX... I'm kind of glad they banned me, hell it was my first post over there too! haha!
  15. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39386

    Reputation

    "I would like to saturate to them his electronic mail but I not with himself only know that nothing." That is easily one of the most MIND-BOTTLING philisophical breakthroughs I have ever tried to comprehend.
  16. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    This title sounds like something off a gay porno.
  17. New Member
    Minnesota's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    I want himself electronic mail saturation to receive backs of himself moneys to them. A greeting and thanks to all to read to me.
  18. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    amen
  19. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    I want himself electronic mail saturation to receive backs of himself moneys to them. A greeting and thanks to all to read to me.
    No offense, but I read this several times and it makes absolutely zero sense. What are you saying ?
  20. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    I have no idea what was being said but I keep laughing nonetheless!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  21. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39386

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    No offense, but I read this several times and it makes absolutely zero sense. What are you saying ?
    haha Reaper if you're not understandin what Minnesota said it's cause he was poking at how ridiculous the initial message was! either this macoan needs to post something again and let us know if he got his money back.. i almost cried laughing at how batsh*t the first post was
  22. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by macoan View Post
    Jay Edit: I don't know what you're on but I would like to order a dozen of each!
    dude whats wrong? you ordered protein and didnt get it ? also you want your money back am i correct?
  23. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    haha Reaper if you're not understandin what Minnesota said it's cause he was poking at how ridiculous the initial message was! either this macoan needs to post something again and let us know if he got his money back.. i almost cried laughing at how batsh*t the first post was
    Ah that makes sense. I read macoan's messages and they were pretty messed up. Lol.
  24. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    ROFL
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    haha, a thread to go to when you just need a laugh.
  26. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Do I need like a magic decoder ring to understand the top secret shiat in this thread ???
  27. New Member
    Minnesota's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Ah that makes sense. I read macoan's messages and they were pretty messed up. Lol.
    LOL, it's all good.....
  28. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Ah shicksters, I was gonna send him one of everything

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  29. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    801

    Reputation

    Needs more tentacle.
  30. New Member
    smiththrs03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    this be should sticky
  31. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ah man, this guy makes Pocketboy look like a English Scholar!

    Speaking of being banned - I was banned at crybaby.com for telling them that AM is a better forum and that they're brain-washed by a certain chemist... I just got tired of their ramblings about AX... I'm kind of glad they banned me, hell it was my first post over there too! haha!
    Hahahah crybaby.com that was great, although I had to read twice to get the joke....I iz a lil slow sometimes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forgot to ask for samples
    By The Flash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 07:00 PM
  3. What to ask for reguarding Bloodwork
    By Hollidae in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. Asking for Help on when to STOP Cycle - & what PCT to use
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. Want to introduce myself and ask for some help/critiquing
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in