My INSANE Stack

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Please help me design my next stack. I am 6 foot 1, 240 pounds and have been lifting for seven years. I have taken LOTS of the ph's to include andro, m1t, havoc, activate ect. I want the best $hit out there. What would be an insanely great stack for good lean mass. I was thinking Havoc with Propadrol. What does everyone think? Money is no option and I can deal with side effects. I just want what is the best out there! And just in case your wondering, my diet, and training are good and I have all the basic supps like protein and multies already.

Jeff

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please help me design my next stack. I am 6 foot 1, 240 pounds and have been lifting for seven years. I have taken LOTS of the ph's to include andro, m1t, havoc, activate ect. I want the best $hit out there. What would be an insanely great stack for good lean mass. I was thinking Havoc with Propadrol. What does everyone think? Money is no option and I can deal with side effects. I just want what is the best out there! And just in case your wondering, my diet, and training are good and I have all the basic supps like protein and multies already.

Jeff
I am not much on PH's, but you are going to need a good PCT, and good liver support. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
i got post cycle therapy on hand, i just want input on what is the best stack out there right now for solid lean mass!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i got post cycle therapy on hand, i just want input on what is the best stack out there right now for solid lean mass!
Superdrol-NG hasn't hit shelves yet that I know of, but there are a couple logs here in another section where a guy gained like 16 lbs of lean mass during his cycle. Check it out. It's new at the least.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Jeff with ur level of use SDNG would prob only benefit u pre-workout coupled with something else.

With whats out now, depending on what kind of results u want I would run PP/SD bridged for mass and strenght, Epi/Tren for strenght and re-comp. M1,4ADD with Bold and Prop for 8 weeks would be pretty sweet too.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Jeff with ur level of use SDNG would prob only benefit u pre-workout coupled with something else.

With whats out now, depending on what kind of results u want I would run PP/superdrol bridged for mass and strenght, Epi/Tren for strenght and re-comp. M1,4ADD with Bold and Prop for 8 weeks would be pretty sweet too.
I am really focusing on lean gains. The Marine Corps is tightening its BF standards and I can no longer really "bulk" as I must stay lean basically all the time. With that said, I want to add as much lean solid mass as possible; what out there would do me justice?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am really focusing on lean gains. The Marine Corps is tightening its BF standards and I can no longer really "bulk" as I must stay lean basically all the time. With that said, I want to add as much lean solid mass as possible; what out there would do me justice?
Marine huh, thanks for would u do bro.

With that said lets see,

Hemadrol,H-drol/Winny product or fuzazdrol(2x stronger than winny products.
Epi/Tren
Epi/Prop
Tren/Prop
Hemadrol/Prop

There are others this is what I thought of on the top of my head.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Marine huh, thanks for would u do bro.

With that said lets see,

Hemadrol,H-drol/Winny product or fuzazdrol(2x stronger than winny products.
Epi/Tren
Epi/Prop
Tren/Prop
Hemadrol/Prop

There are others this is what I thought of on the top of my head.
whats the strongest? looks like epi/prop or epi/Fuzazdrol

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
whats the strongest?
Strongest as in most effective or side effect wise. I am guessing most effective.

I love halodrol or hemadrol myself, low on sides great strength.

But I am leaning towards Epi/Tren. Epi u can go fairly high, also has an anti-estrogen in it. Tren is a progestin but from what I have read progestin sides aren't really there. U should get some very very lean gains and unreal strength. It gets my vote. Watch out for ur BP though with Tren, just run some hawthrone berry pre-during and PCT and u will be fine.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO run:

IBE Epistane @ 50mgs for 30 days and
EST Propadrol @ 120mgs for 30 days

This stack is awesome, and I think it fits your bill for potent, yet lean.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Strongest as in most effective or side effect wise. I am guessing most effective.

I love halodrol or hemadrol myself, low on sides great strength.

But I am leaning towards Epi/Tren. Epi u can go fairly high, also has an anti-estrogen in it. Tren is a progestin but from what I have read progestin sides aren't really there. U should get some very very lean gains and unreal strength. It gets my vote. Watch out for ur BP though with Tren, just run some hawthrone berry pre-during and post cycle therapy and u will be fine.
yes strongest as in most effective, I can deal with sides.

so it looks like i need to decide between prop and tren. any REAL diffrence between havoc and epistane

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

so it looks like i need to decide between prop and tren. any REAL diffrence between havoc and epistane
I am not going to touch that question with a 10 ft pole lol. From user feedback I would go with Epi.:ntome:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Epistane and Havoc are the same compound, but at different purities

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Go Propadrol, go with Epistane.. I can back both personally.. I didn't mind Trenadrol.. but Prop > Trenadrol anyday.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Go Propadrol, go with Epistane.. I can back both personally.. I didn't mind Trenadrol.. but Prop > Trenadrol anyday.
I got to agree my run with propadrol was a beautiful thing. I am looking forward to hitting it again but this time at higher doses.

Throw in some SDNG pre-workout with the Epi and u should have some nice workouts.:dl:

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
yep thats what im gonna do prop and epis.

BTW, this board rapes bb.com!

any adivce on doseage. my last cycle of havoc was 40mg for 4 weeks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep thats what im gonna do prop and epis.

BTW, this board rapes bb.com!

any adivce on doseage. my last cycle of havoc was 40mg for 4 weeks
Run 50mgs of epistane/day
120mgs of propadrol/day
and superdrol NG preworkout if you want.. (not a must.. really it isnt)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
120mgs of propadrol/day
yeah i think im gonna leave sdng out this time around.

how many days at those doseages

how about post cycle therapy

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
120mgs of propadrol/day
It is a must damn it, lol its not but could benefit the strength. Thats just me though.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i think im gonna leave sdng out this time around. how about post cycle therapy

btw, thanks to all for the quick responces
lol I thought you said you had that all planned out bro?
run a decent one, 120mgs prop is a LOT of progestin activity, you're gonna wanna raise your test and lower the est FAST cuz low test/high est is a good brewin for prolactin issues, especially with a progestin.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
what else will i need thts LEGAL for pct besides novadex XT, BCAA's, and Cycle support (will aso use CS diring cycle)?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what else will i need thts LEGAL for post cycle therapy besides novadex XT, BCAA's, and Cycle support (will aso use CS diring cycle)?
SERMs ARE LEGAL.. I wish people would realize this... sigh..

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered 2 bottles of epistane and prop. wish me luck!