AX triple stack

ImOuTThERE

Awards
Wondering what everyone thought about the AX triple stack. Im considering purchasing one reason being the great price and ive heard good reviews. Retain 2 Hyperdrol X2 Mass FX

ImOuTThERE

Awards
Any opinions on the stack id really appreciate

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think running Hx2 and Mfx is fine. No need for retain 2 imo.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
1. WOW at the 8 minute bump.
2. Cell, it comes with the stack so might as well. But i some what agree.
3. I am soon running this to prior the me transfering to the darkside in a few months... :twisted:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
1. WOW at the 8 minute bump.
2. Cell, it comes with the stack so might as well. But i some what agree.
3. I am soon running this to prior the me transfering to the darkside in a few months... :twisted:
what are you running in a few months?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any opinions on the stack id really appreciate
Haven't gotten to run the whole stack yet myself, but from reports that I've heard from many users, they really like it.

The retain works well to insure lean gains. And like they said, if it comes with it, might as well use it! (It's not thrown in there just to look pretty!!) Plus, NP's price is GREAT!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
what are you running in a few months?
I may run Anavar if i can get it cheap enough. If not I'm in the process of researching Superdol cycle or pulse.
Right now things go as this.
1st -AX Stack 4-5 weeks
2nd - few weekson just protein, multi, PreWO boost, creatine 3-4 weeks
3rd - decision time - Natty cycle (PFull, XFactor, Diesel Test, something along those items)
or go into my PHcycle, i was even thinking Epi but superdrol sounds awesome and i have virgin receptors...:twisted:
I'm leaning toward a SD pulse, 3days at 20mgs first week then 30mgs the next 3. If i run it straight its goin to be a 3 weeker, 20/30/30 Use Nolva PCT 40/20/10. STil working outthe details and support supps. I may do Diesel Test on of days...
END JACK

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I may run Anavar if i can get it cheap enough. If not I'm in the process of researching Superdol cycle or pulse.
Right now things go as this.
1st -AX Stack 4-5 weeks
2nd - few weekson just protein, multi, PreWO boost, creatine 3-4 weeks
3rd - decision time - Natty cycle (PFull, XFactor, Diesel Test, something along those items)
or go into my PHcycle, i was even thinking Epi but superdrol sounds awesome and i have virgin receptors...:twisted:
I'm leaning toward a superdrol pulse, 3days at 20mgs first week then 30mgs the next 3. If i run it straight its goin to be a 3 weeker, 20/30/30 Use Nolva post cycle therapy 40/20/10. STil working outthe details and support supps. I may do Diesel Test on of days...
END JACK

gluck on that! I have a long way to go before I get into that kinda stuff. for now ill :squat: the good old fashion way ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
gluck on that! I have a long way to go before I get into that kinda stuff. for now ill :squat: the good old fashion way ;)
Yea, i wont be braggin bought gains but i am into this stuff and really its out of curiosity, i have a slight bigorexia case.
I don't pla on ever being competetive, not in sports, not tryint o impress the ladies, just tryin to have some fun.
Thanks too.

ImOuTThERE

Awards
Should this stack be taken alone, or could i continue taking cellmass along with it

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Should this stack be taken alone, or could i continue taking cellmass along with it
Cellmass is ok to use also its just a creatine. Most of the time i notice people run these stacks with something like BCAAs, Posieden, etc more ofthesupprot supps. I plan to use Storm with mine maybe. I would really like to know if the results came strictly form the stack though.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cellmass is wack. If your looking for creatine I would go with Green Magnitude. Tastiest creatine ive ever tried imho. I think just hdx2 and mass fx with creatine should show some solid results. I still dont see the point of retain 2 as this stack isnt hormonal and doesnt require anti cortisol imo.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1153/mass-fx.html

You can get Mass Fx and Hyperdrol x2 for a bundle price of 90 bucks. save yourself the extra 23 bucks and go for some creatine.

ImOuTThERE

Awards
Yea i heard BCAAs products work great.. there next after i finish the BSN stack i just got

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i heard BCAAs products work great.. there next after i finish the BSN stack i just got
I hear ya Cell. I used it as a noob, he said he had it already. I can't get over storm though man, i swear its awesome. I am almost to my 450 dead, last week i hit 385 for 3 reps. Aprils max was 405. I want to see what i can do natty first though.

I dint see that AX offer before. i just dropped Retain 2 now. I am currently using it anyway with my incarnate, RPM and RestAD.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's arent really required either if your on a bulk. I believe that in our foods and such we get enough of it. I get enough BCAA in my protien shake alone PWO. If your cutting its a different story however. if you already have the cell mass use it along with hyperdrol x2 and mass fx. Im a firm believer of saving money. I dont like buy products i dont need to save a few bucks on something that I never needed in the first place. I think your wallet would thank me for taking my advice ;). reps are cool and everything but I do feel that sometimes they are biased when it comes down to needing a supplement and just plain buying for the hell of it. Just my opinion tho. Get hperdrol x2 and mass fx together. Ive heard of some nice results but for the price of retain, hyperdrol and mass fx together, I dont think the price is worth the results. hyperdrol and mass fx is plenty.

and agian just throwing my opinions out to you.

ImOuTThERE

Awards
cellmass is wack. If your looking for creatine I would go with Green Magnitude. Tastiest creatine ive ever tried imho. I think just hdx2 and mass fx with creatine should show some solid results. I still dont see the point of retain 2 as this stack isnt hormonal and doesnt require anti cortisol imo.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1153/mass-fx.html

You can get Mass Fx and Hyperdrol x2 for a bundle price of 90 bucks. save yourself the extra 23 bucks and go for some creatine.
So u think i should go with a creatine like green magnitude and drop the retain

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's arent really required either if your on a bulk. I believe that in our foods and such we get enough of it. I get enough BCAA in my protien shake alone PWO. If your cutting its a different story however. if you already have the cell mass use it along with hyperdrol x2 and mass fx. Im a firm believer of saving money. I dont like buy products i dont need to save a few bucks on something that I never needed in the first place. I think your wallet would thank me for taking my advice ;). reps are cool and everything but I do feel that sometimes they are biased when it comes down to needing a supplement and just plain buying for the hell of it. Just my opinion tho. Get hperdrol x2 and mass fx together. Ive heard of some nice results but for the price of retain, hyperdrol and mass fx together, I dont think the price is worth the results. hyperdrol and mass fx is plenty.

I somewhat agree BCAAs are very very goo idea on a cut but even regularly if your lifting, they do help recovery. I personally dont think they are to pricey on NP @ kilo for $35. I dont use them regualary but if i feel my diet slipped below what i need, harder day at work, harder gym day, just general weakness and not full recovered feeling i use them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. GM, Cell was talkin about Dicreatine Malate. I of course love Storm. Size-on seem to be gettin decent review except in the taste department and $. I mean there are plenty of choices. Some straight mono may be a good idea.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Normally.. I wouldn't wanna get started on BCAA's and their place in a bodybuilders regimen... but I feel they are highly underrated and misconstrued as an 'icing'... However, I do agree that there are better ways to spend your money if you are limited with funds...

To the OP, I've used the Mass stack a few times, I feel MFX needs to be dosed at 8caps/day 4 of which being preworkout to benefit from it's effects. Retain 2 is good, but better double dosed... HdX2 is great at normal dose (or lower for that matter)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Why MFX @ double? You went single one time and double the other? I'll be looknign into that. i def want the most out of it. It comes somewhat back to funds and understanding what your getting.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I somewhat agree BCAAs are very very goo idea on a cut but even regularly if your lifting, they do help recovery. I personally dont think they are to pricey on NP @ kilo for $35. I dont use them regualary but if i feel my diet slipped below what i need, harder day at work, harder gym day, just general weakness and not full recovered feeling i use them.
you make a good point mental. I think they arent needed for bulking BUT because of my hectic college schedule and such it has been harder for me to maintain a clean bulk. I think I might go pick up some BCAA as I do see your point. thanks!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why MFX @ double? You went single one time and double the other? I'll be looknign into that. i def want the most out of it. It comes somewhat back to funds and understanding what your getting.
Exactly.. IMO the best time to use a product containing divanil is right after a pct or right after a natural test boosting run. IE: atd + trib run

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you make a good point mental. I think they arent needed for bulking BUT because of my hectic college schedule and such it has been harder for me to maintain a clean bulk. I think I might go pick up some BCAA as I do see your point. thanks!
No problem bro! :thumbsup: I found them very helpful. Sometimes i'd throw a few scoops in a nold x perscription bottle, makes them easy to take anywhere.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
funds is what its all about I think. I do understand its hard to get the most out of your bunk when it comes to cash vs gains without steering torward PH's and such. Man how long did you run that double dosing of the AX stack RA? and how many bottles did you buy? you seem to run all the expensive ass supplements man! clout ,octane and x factor for 2 months! thats like 300 bucks!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro! :thumbsup: I found them very helpful. Sometimes i'd throw a few scoops in a nold x perscription bottle, makes them easy to take anywhere.
haha! I found xtend 1000g for 35 bucks on another website with free shipping. only problem I dont ahve a credit card! yay for me. I would overcharge my card if I ever got hold of it. best not to get one now.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funds is what its all about I think. I do understand its hard to get the most out of your bunk when it comes to cash vs gains without steering torward PH's and such. Man how long did you run that double dosing of the AX stack RA? and how many bottles did you buy? you seem to run all the expensive ass supplements man! clout ,octane and x factor for 2 months! thats like 300 bucks!
Eh.. to be honest, I've ran more supps than I care to share experiences with... I've ran MFX once with 4caps/day, and once with 8caps/day and then once again at 6caps/preworkout only for a few weeks. ActivaTe Extreme seemed to be a bit more up my alley ,whereas HDX2 has a special spot in my <3. Retain 2 is one of my favs just double dosed, otherwise 7OH is tried & true. Clout and Body Octane would be perm. staples if I had the money to make them such.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha! I found xtend 1000g for 35 bucks on another website with free shipping. only problem I dont ahve a credit card! yay for me. I would overcharge my card if I ever got hold of it. best not to get one now.
My mom put a $200 limit on mine...haha
PM please...Xtend rocks and thats the same as NP bulk.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well since you already have the cellmass id save your money in that case. You already have creatine so I dont think you need more. do look into green magnitude when your out of cell mass however. Green Magnitude and White Flood combo make an awesome stack. I would surely fork out 70 bucks of my own cash for the 2/3 month supply for both of them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Eh.. to be honest, I've ran more supps than I care to share experiences with... I've ran MFX once with 4caps/day, and once with 8caps/day and then once again at 6caps/preworkout only for a few weeks. ActivaTe Extreme seemed to be a bit more up my alley ,whereas HDX2 has a special spot in my <3. Retain 2 is one of my favs just double dosed, otherwise 7OH is tried & true. Clout and Body Octane would be perm. staples if I had the money to make them such.
I was reading how Clout and BO are sic stacked together. I may do that if i ever get enough money for a between phase.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I know Celc was running MassFX/Activate to get more divanil. I am guessing if u stacked it with HDX2 4 pills of FX should be plenty. I haven't used FX but damn HDx2 was awesome. Its my fav product.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I know Celc was running MassFX/Activate to get more divanil. I am guessing if u stacked it with HDX2 4 pills of FX should be plenty. I haven't used FX but damn HDx2 was awesome. Its my fav product.
Yea ill run it at reg 1st time around and then see where supps take me and how it treats me then og from there. I don't like to use the same stuff in a row i like to explore alot. Storm is the onlything that will prolly be somehting i do again but others inline first.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, you're my favorite giant ;) ahahahh

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was reading how Clout and BO are sic stacked together. I may do that if i ever get enough money for a between phase.
I think bulk powder citrulline malate's pretty effective. altho RA feels that BP is no where near BO as we had a discussion about this earlier this week! i think the bulk powder gets the job done as it is tasteless and very effective. Although i probably should try BO before judging both products to be on par with each other.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think bulk powder citrulline malate's pretty effective. altho RA feels that BP is no where near BO as we had a discussion about this earlier this week! i think the bulk powder gets the job done as it is tasteless and very effective. Although i probably should try BO before judging both products to be on par with each other.
Yea, i mean i can drop some cash once a month or 2 months but after the regulars its tough to add those guys. I did do it abit ago but the next day threw them out....oh well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you do weigh in the price and effectiveness of bulk CM i do believe they should be on par but eh, who am I to judge right?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill run it at reg 1st time around and then see where supps take me and how it treats me then og from there. I don't like to use the same stuff in a row i like to explore alot. Storm is the onlything that will prolly be somehting i do again but others inline first.
Thats a good idea, I would do the same. I am the same way I try not to run the same stuff in a row besides green mag or clout.

I haven't used storm but I hear good things about it.

Thanks RA LOL

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea, I would do the same. I am the same way I try not to run the same stuff in a row besides green mag or clout.

Thanks RA LOL
You need to get on LB and pick a thundercat... You wanna be Lynxo?? most all the good ones are taken bro... but you need to hurry and pick one so we can get your avatar changed n such... ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Thanks RA LOL
Yea i'm so happy i tried it. It makes me want to try Shock Therapy but im not so interestead in that right now.