Java Soap?

1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Java Soap?

Anyone used this for stretch marks? I saw in another thread someone was using it for gyno scars. Anyone had any luck with it? Or does anyone know of a good way to lighten stretch marks?

Thanks in advance!

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Java Soap is good stuff to help lighten up scars and stretchmarks. Plus its really refreshing, the smell and the lather. Its easy on the skin for those of us with sensitive skin and still manages to do a great job as an exfoliant.
    Genomyx
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by JakeVendetta View Post
    Java Soap is good stuff to help lighten up scars and stretchmarks. Plus its really refreshing, the smell and the lather. Its easy on the skin for those of us with sensitive skin and still manages to do a great job as an exfoliant.
    Nice! I am going to have to pick some of that stuff up. I keep hearing great things about it!

Thanks!
    •   

4. Registered User

In my next NP order to help with shoulder and little back acne.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Its very good for stretch marks. Especially if they are the purple kind, it really lightens them.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Its very good for stretch marks. Especially if they are the purple kind, it really lightens them.
    Yeah mine are purple. It is because I am fair skinned and almost always pale. I use OTC creme 2x a day and it seems to help a little bit. I don't really mind them, because supposedly they never go away. I am always looking for a way to lighten them though, if it can be done.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Yeah mine are purple. It is because I am fair skinned and almost always pale. I use OTC creme 2x a day and it seems to help a little bit. I don't really mind them, because supposedly they never go away. I am always looking for a way to lighten them though, if it can be done.
    Yea i heard the same. I get them on my bi sometimes on the inside but when i sart to get bigger they go away. I am guessinthere is some kind of lazer surgery. Thats a little extreme though unless they are very very noticable.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

If you look at the product page, the results pictures were taken on someone with pale skin and gnarly purple stretch marks. The results are exceptionally dramatic, and very typical of everyone's reported results so far...including mine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea i heard the same. I get them on my bi sometimes on the inside but when i sart to get bigger they go away. I am guessinthere is some kind of lazer surgery. Thats a little extreme though unless they are very very noticable.
    If you do a wiki on stretch marks...You can find out some valuable info. First off, they aren't caused by the stretching itself...In all of our cases ( I am guessing ), they are caused by rapid muscle growth! Which is a good thing!

Check this out... Stretch marks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There actually is a laser treatment for it...Probably too expensive unless you are very self conscious about them. Especially if you are still planning to grow.
  10. Registered User

A lot of people have used JL for stretch marks and have noticed improvement in colour after one bar.
  11. Banned

If you do a wiki on stretch marks...You can find out some valuable info. First off, they aren't caused by the stretching itself...In all of our cases ( I am guessing ), they are caused by rapid muscle growth! Which is a good thing!

Check this out... Stretch marks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There actually is a laser treatment for it...Probably too expensive unless you are very self conscious about them. Especially if you are still planning to grow.
    weak.. I'm self conscious about mine.. time for a jumbo bar..
  12. Registered User

Did I get bad soap?

I ordered two bars, and I was a bit dismayed at how the bars were. First off, it was very difficult to lather, if it lathered at all... and there were black specks all over the bar that would constantly rub off into my hands and end up all over my body. Easy to rinse right off, but I've never seen that in a soap before.
    Secondly, it didn't smell like coffee at all to me (could just be me though). To me, it smelled exactly like a chocolate tootsie roll pop. Just chocolate... not coffee at all.

But the main thing was how there are black specks that cover the bar and rinse off the bar when I attempt to lather. Was this the case with all of you? I'm going to hold off on using it for a bit just to play it safe...
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I ordered two bars, and I was a bit dismayed at how the bars were. First off, it was very difficult to lather, if it lathered at all... and there were black specks all over the bar that would constantly rub off into my hands and end up all over my body. Easy to rinse right off, but I've never seen that in a soap before.
    Secondly, it didn't smell like coffee at all to me (could just be me though). To me, it smelled exactly like a chocolate tootsie roll pop. Just chocolate... not coffee at all.

But the main thing was how there are black specks that cover the bar and rinse off the bar when I attempt to lather. Was this the case with all of you? I'm going to hold off on using it for a bit just to play it safe...
    The black specks are the coffee granules, which were intentionally added to the soap for exfoliation purposes - helping to smooth out the skin and get rid of dead skin cells.

A lot of commercial products use exfoliating beads as well. The concept is not unusual at all, but I guess the use of coffee granules is.

As far as lathering goes, most people do well with some warm water, and a loofah or sponge will help too.

At the back of the product packaging, you should be able to see the scents used - coffee, latte, honey and almonds. Scent is very subjective, perhaps the sweetness of it is reminiscent of chocolate for you.

After use, did you feel as though your skin felt any different? Moisture, texture etc?
  14. Registered User

Wow, bad lather?

Mine have always been very good in that department, I have used about 5 or 6 bars so far
  15. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wow, bad lather?

Mine have always been very good in that department, I have used about 5 or 6 bars so far
    Same here, I've never had a bad one yet. They have actually gotten better with each order I've bought. Tons of lather!
  16. Registered User

Sad, just went ot go add some but only the liquid is available...
  17. Registered User

this stuff is on point i have pics of my wifes stretch marks she had from being prego search under my user name

i highly reccomend this soap

plus the smell is great
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  18. Registered User

anyone use the liquid yet? Think it would be just as good? You all are really making it sound & smell good.
  19. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    anyone use the liquid yet? Think it would be just as good? You all are really making it sound & smell good.
    I have tried both, and they are both great. The liquid seems to lather less than the bar though. The smell is more almond like in the liquid too.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I have tried both, and they are both great. The liquid seems to lather less than the bar though. The smell is more almond like in the liquid too.
    hmmmm....i may just have to give it a shot anyway. I'm very eager.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    The black specks are the coffee granules, which were intentionally added to the soap for exfoliation purposes - helping to smooth out the skin and get rid of dead skin cells.

A lot of commercial products use exfoliating beads as well. The concept is not unusual at all, but I guess the use of coffee granules is.

As far as lathering goes, most people do well with some warm water, and a loofah or sponge will help too.

At the back of the product packaging, you should be able to see the scents used - coffee, latte, honey and almonds. Scent is very subjective, perhaps the sweetness of it is reminiscent of chocolate for you.

After use, did you feel as though your skin felt any different? Moisture, texture etc?
    It's good to know I wasn't showering in something dangerous... shoof. As to the feeling afterwards, I can't say I've really thought about it. I've used it two or three times, and I was so concerned about the granules that I didn't really fully wash with it.
    Thanks for the replies
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

It's good to know I wasn't showering in something dangerous... shoof. As to the feeling afterwards, I can't say I've really thought about it. I've used it two or three times, and I was so concerned about the granules that I didn't really fully wash with it.
    Thanks for the replies
    Ahh thats why it didn't lather well. Now when you wash with it wash really well it should lather great for you. The coffee is actually good for you skin, no worries there, and it washes right down the drain
  23. Registered User

Thanks for the replies
    Give it another go and see how you do. Always healthy to be skeptical
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Using Java Soap and Flawless
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:03 AM
  2. NP's Luecine Cissus and Java soap coming back in soon?
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:57 PM
  3. Outside backer's Wife tests java soap for her belly
    By Outside Backer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:51 AM
  4. Java Soap Feedback thus far
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. Java Soap Question