Sd-ng

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure its been stated before, but i can't seem to find a post that definitively states yes or no. Is sd-ng a PH? I'm assuming it is, just a weaker one?? Regardless, does one need a SERM/PCT when coming off a cycle?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a PH. Weak yes. aPCT from AX will be enough for post cycle. No serm required on this one.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
screw that a serm is always needed in my opin

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more responses
Will a quote from an AX rep suffice? ;)

Yes, it is a PH. Yes, a mild PCT would be a wise idea. And yes, AX's aPCT was designed to accompany it. If buying SDNG, go for both to make sure you have it. And yes, it's mild enough that a SERM isn't really needed.

There ya go!

maxpower155

Awards
DHEA does not require a serm:squat:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is superdrol ng just dhea?
It's a DHEA derivative and an anti-e, when combined, it's technically a prohormone of sorts.. so no.. not just dhea.. it is effective, just to a lesser extent than some designers more commonly used. SERM? not needed, keep one on hand anyways? Sure I would.

maxpower155

Awards
so what makes it a derivative of DHEA, and not just DHEA, it looks like its just DHEA to me.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
so what makes it a derivative of DHEA, and not just DHEA, it looks like its just DHEA to me.
no offence AX. i will def buy SDNG, and also want to know the difference between derivative of DHEA and DHEA
cheers.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offence AX. i will def buy SDNG, and also want to know the difference between derivative of DHEA and DHEA
cheers.
Prasterone (Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one) = DHEA

Medical terminology, that's all.

And no offence taken. :)

maxpower155

Awards
there is no derivative, SDNG contains DHEA, plain and simple

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so then what y is everyone above saying that the prohormone "driver" is a derivative of dhea.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
does everyone understand the definition of PRO-HORMONE, it converts INSIDE the body to a target hormone, in this case 5-ad and testosterone..........

IT IS A PROHORMONE!

We recommend aPCT after a cycle to restore natural hormone balance. It doesn't hurt to have a SERM, but RA has NEVER suggested using one for ANY cycle, so he needs to clarify that! ;) IT never hurts to have one around (just in case)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does everyone understand the definition of PRO-HORMONE, it converts INSIDE the body to a target hormone, in this case 5-ad and testosterone..........

IT IS A PROHORMONE!

We recommend aPCT after a cycle to restore natural hormone balance. It doesn't hurt to have a SERM, but RA has NEVER suggested using one for ANY cycle, so he needs to clarify that! ;) IT never hurts to have one around (just in case)
aww brutha, you have some catchin up to do.. I've been hooked on SERMs since May.. :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesn't! most users have actually said the opposite, more GROWTH! had to shave more frequently, etc.....
Yeah, I'm one of those naturally hairy gorillas who had to stock up on razor blades after starting SDNG. Geesh!! ;)

btw: Nair for men SUCKS!! :lol:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Don't even go there" I dont wanna hear about someone being technical over a misusage of word... Bb.com is where you belong if you're gonna start dude... (my shoulder is no longer available for your tears.. you go hungry tonight.):FUfinger:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Don't even go there" I dont wanna hear about someone being technical over a misusage of word... Bb.com is where you belong if you're gonna start dude... (my shoulder is no longer available for your tears.. you go hungry tonight.):FUfinger:
Chill out RA. The last time I checked it is not your board or your product. They brought it on and they can deal with it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chill out RA. The last time I checked it is not your board or your product. They brought it on and they can deal with it.
:blink: WHAT exactly did we "BRING ON?"

LAST TIME I checked, just like everyone else, RA IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION!
:think:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, drama much? I don't see ANY remarks on this thread that warrant any kind of e-slaps on the wrist for anything. And I too would like to know what's so horribly awefully wrong that AX hath wrought unto themselves.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i was asking for clarification and you come back with an insult

and i am the one that should leave??

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey bro I wasn't being like.. seriously abraisive, it was a continuation of a post from another thread, not tryna kick up dust.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
:blink: WHAT exactly did we "BRING ON?"

LAST TIME I checked, just like everyone else, RA IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION!
:think:

but i am not

is that the way it works mace?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya seriously Chill out RA.
alright alright.. DAMN! I'm sorry guys.. I'm sorry... it's just that.. PA is always pickin on me... he just keeps pushing me and pushing me.. (I had to slap the monkey!!) LOL!!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
hey bro I wasn't being like.. seriously abraisive, it was a continuation of a post from another thread, not tryna kick up dust.
you gave me the middle finger. if you did that to me in person i would crack you in your face

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read what he said - "being technical of a word", or in this case naming. That has been the only, and major issue with this product all a long. A consumer is entitle to be critical of it, and in the case of PA, a chemist, most likely even more so.

That AX brought on.

It is not RA's product and he is not a rep. He does not need to tell anyone if they can or cannot be critical of anything or where they should go. He tends to be abrasive on more than one occasion.

Quit being so damn sensitive. It's a big bad cyber world and everyone out there is not going to jump for joy over your new product and run out and start pimping it.

I am not attacking AX or your product!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but i am not

is that the way it works mace?
opinon, yes........alterior motives by posting crap about your competitors' (not just AX) products for the MERE ACT OF DEFAMATION AND ATTACK (and pretending to be looking out for the consumer), no!........

I have been nice, lately, and not attacked you in anyway.......lets keep it civil.....thats all i ask.

animalkrack3r

Awards
When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Read what he said - "being technical of a word", or in this case naming. That has been the only, and major issue with this product all a long. A consumer is entitle to be critical of it, and in the case of PA, a chemist, most likely even more so.

That AX brought on.

It is not RA's product and he is not a rep. He does not need to tell anyone if they can or cannot be critical of anything or where they should go. He tends to be abrasive on more than one occasion.

Quit being so damn sensitive. It's a big bad cyber world and everyone out there is not going to jump for joy over your new product and run out and start pimping it.

dude.. I (as in ME) misused a word in my own sentence, he questioned that, not AX... nothing to do with sdng.. at all.. and I was teasing him... you have the situation misconstrued.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you gave me the middle finger. if you did that to me in person i would crack you in your face
dude you have to admit that smiley is funny.. hands down the best smiley I've seen on any board... you need to chill to I guess LOL I'm just having a good time (lol or trying to) lets have some cocoa shall we?

animalkrack3r

Awards
You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearin' these bad boys?? Forget about it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That AX brought on.

when have i asked everyone to jump for joy over our product(s)? Why are you attackin RA, for his choice AS A CONSUMER (same right you are now giving, PA (a COMPETITOR).....

I am one of the few reps that will take the criticism for the product as it stands.......but as many have said, don't knock the product till you've tried it.

If I recall, I THANKED you publically and privately for your OPINION on SDNG and your opinion was that it was misleading and misrepresenting...........HOW AM I BEING SENSITIVE?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy 25th Birthday to the Emoticon! :) ==> :toilet:

Thanks for the expanation B5150. Though as we've said so many times before, a name is just a name. In person, I might look more like a Brian than a Tim. And the workout drink "Garbage" offends me working in the recycling industry. But it's what's inside that counts, and that has been the point all along. I'm not starting any debates with you, and I wish no quarrelling. Now that the 'beans have all been spilled' about SDNG and all is out squabbling is out in the open, and the product is just days from hitting shelves and mailboxes near you...you are right in that it is now the consumers' turns to make the decision as to whether it is a viable, useful product or not.

Without arrogance, we can confidently say that they will like it. No hype; no BS.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
opinon, yes........alterior motives by posting crap about your competitors' (not just AX) products for the MERE ACT OF DEFAMATION AND ATTACK (and pretending to be looking out for the consumer), no!........

I have been nice, lately, and not attacked you in anyway.......lets keep it civil.....thats all i ask.

defamation involves misinformation designed to hurt someones reputation. I don't spread misinformation

I take issue with alot of the statements you guys make and the way you present yourselves many times. My antagonism would be there whether i had a supplement company or not. I am not gonna hold back just cuz you or anyone else has a problem with perceived motive

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
dirty harry

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
dude you have to admit that smiley is funny.. hands down the best smiley I've seen on any board... you need to chill to I guess LOL I'm just having a good time (lol or trying to) lets have some cocoa shall we?
the middle finger is very offensive. you should save that for extreme measures.

rain check on that cocoa

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People there is no need for arguing here. AX is not forcing anyone to buy or use any of the products. These personal attacks get us nowhere.

What ever happened to the saying " If you dont have something nice to say dont say it ? "

I really do not want to see this forum turned into bb.com where everyone is uptight.

AX cannot please EVERYONE and we know that, there are maybe a handful of people that ask why we used the ingredient names we did the rest do not care. Maybe we should of used the chemical names but then most would have to look them up anyway, and many would not even bother. We cannot make people do research.

Lets try and get along here ok ?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People there is no need for arguing here. AX is not forcing anyone to buy or use any of the products. These personal attacks get us nowhere.

What ever happened to the saying " If you dont have something nice to say dont say it ? "

I really do not want to see this forum turned into bb.com where everyone is uptight.

AX cannot please EVERYONE and we know that, there are maybe a handful of people that ask why we used the ingredient names we did the rest do not care. Maybe we should of used the chemical names but then most would have to look them up anyway, and many would not even bother. We cannot make people do research.

Lets try and get along here ok ?
you can join us for cocoa ;)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
when have i asked everyone to jump for joy over our product(s)? Why are you attackin RA, for his choice AS A CONSUMER (same right you are now giving, PA (a COMPETITOR).....

I am one of the few reps that will take the criticism for the product as it stands.......but as many have said, don't knock the product till you've tried it.

I don't doubt that many people will find your product a very effective pre-workout energy supplement

large dosages of caffeine and yohimbine work well for alot of people.

i think these boards are great tools to enable people to discuss and learn about products and individual ingredients. This allows them to make educated choices so they can purchase what they need for the best price and not be ripped off by marketing smoke and mirrors

Don't you agree?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
defamation involves misinformation designed to hurt someones reputation. I don't spread misinformation
Accept service on the lawsuits.........get your butt into court, then we will see about that. You like to talk it up online big time stating "facts". Sometimes I bet your forget some of the things you have typed. Why won't they let the process server into proviant? Common you don't spread misinformatoin right? You have nothing to lose then. But I am sure you are unaware of all of this. Just let me know if you would like me to setup a time to have him come by.