The release of AN drive!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I saw drive up for sale for 40 bucks on another big supplement website. In time it will come to nutraplanet. Hurry up Sam! get it up there!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:huh: WTF? I'm incensed! I'm heading over to nutra's forum...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:huh: WTF? I'm incensed! I'm heading over to nutra's forum...
haha! yes! bug sam some more so he can get it out faster. Im reaaaaally tempted to buy it on another forum but I want nutraplanet to carry it and for cheaper too! :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What site is it on? I couldnt find it anywhere.
PM me. im not going to post it publicly. I gonna wait for nutraplanet to stock it and see if its cheaper :lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ohley moley!!! :jaw: Time for some serious recomp!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ohley moley!!! :jaw: Time for some serious recomp!
indeed.
my spidey senses went off when they put it up.
It wasnt when I checked the first time around. 5 minutes later when I was playing around with my shopping cart I saw DRIVE!

talk about great timing eh?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
indeed.
my spidey senses went off when they put it up.
It wasnt when I checked the first time around. 5 minutes later when I was playing around with my shopping cart I saw DRIVE!

talk about great timing eh?
Darn you're a fast guy ( I ain't gonna say it again :p )

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Damn 40 bucks! F'n A cotton'. They have the same price as Nutra does for RPM so I bet it wont be much cheaper on nutra it at all. Hopefully it will be though!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Damn 40 bucks! F'n A cotton'. They have the same price as Nutra does for RPM so I bet it wont be much cheaper on nutra it at all. Hopefully it will be though!
I seem to like nutraplanet better. Altho the shipping for them is cheaper, I find that nutra planets prices are hard to beat. It really does depend sometimes. Some places have cheaper prices than others. I found a place that sells AP for 37 rather than 43. It all depends on the site. On that site they might sell things that nutra sells for cheaper. I wanna compare prices before I buy.

broke college student wants to save as much as he can. even if its only a few bucks .

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet definetly has some kick ass prices!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam and the gang can suprise sometimes. So who knows....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Geez....... after trying Drive, and seeing what it can do..... I personally will happily drop $40 on a bottle. (You didn't hear that though Sam)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lan, it is that good? If it is comparable to RPM I am psyched

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it's that good. If I could only use one, it might be Drive.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think would be best for some milds gains in strength and weight over a month or 2...Drive/RPM or SDNG/RPM. I know they arent really in the same category but im having to make a decision.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think would be best for some milds gains in strength and weight over a month or 2...Drive/RPM or SDNG/RPM. I know they arent really in the same category but im having to make a decision.
I think a combo of drive,RPM and x-factor would make some crazy gains in a 2 month period.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I think a combo of drive,RPM and x-factor would make some crazy gains in a 2 month period.
If I can make myself spend the money I might give Drive, RPM, SDNG, Xtend a try and see what happens.

human

human

Awards
Its only been 10 days. I do have alot of energy in the gym I just dont won't to leave.M aybe a few reps so far.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
In just 10 days!! :jaw: That's fast!
quit teasing me. I want x-factor and I want it now. I think the x-factor/drive/rpm combo would be awesome. I got some rpm at home I could throw into that stack if i were to get that testers log *wink wink* :stick:

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Will DRIVE be avalaible on NP soon ? (sorry for my english :p)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ronnie, you must not be aware of Sam's skills.... nunchukus skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills,....................

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ronnie, you must not be aware of Sam's skills.... nunchukus skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills,....................
Don't forget his lightsaber price slashing skills.:D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says "Availability: PRESALE ETA: 8/26/07"

1 month behind!:run:
but with his super fast shipping, you will have gone back through time to recieve your order BEFORE you purchased it. :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but with his super fast shipping, you will have gone back through time to recieve your order BEFORE you purchased it. :)
Sam has the ability to time-travel :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sam has the ability to time-travel :D
yes, it seems sam has super powers. Almost on par with chuck norris. maybe sam is chuck norris in disguise... just maybe :stick:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The world may never know...
WOW!!!:eek: Not only "could" he be chuck norris, but he may very well have invented the tootsie roll pop.:D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!:eek: Not only "could" he be chuck norris, but he may very well have invented the tootsie roll pop.:D
haha chuck norris ehem I mean sam doesnt do push ups he' pushes the earth down. :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
*Pssst*... he doesn't like to be called Chuck anymore... Sam or Stryder only ..... (just lookin out for ya man).........