Beginner Cycle Help

xbox360

Awards
Hey guys,

I am just wondering if there is a FAQ thread or something like that, that will tell me exactly what to buy, how much to take, and when to take it. I am thinking about using Epi like Havoc.

What Epi do you guys recommend? I did have gyno, had surgery to remove it, unfortunately the surgery was not 100% effective, but it is better than before. Should I be concerned about doing a cycle because of this?

I am at 190 with 14% BF. Looking to put on some major muscle and strength, as well as cutting BF.

Thanks!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What's that you say , you want some kind of FAQ you say with the word Epistane in the same sentence, well looky down there

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:( You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :(

I so wanted to rep you for that touche my friend!

Much Love,

Neoborn

xbox360

Awards
Thanks for the FAQ.

Now just a few questions. I see all of the cycle supps:
Cycle Support: There are various supplements etc that can help you to maintain a healthy liver / body etc while on cycle. Some of the most common are:

Liv52 | Cycle Support | Milk Thistle | NAC ( N-Acetyl-Cysteine ) | Fish Oil / Omega 3's | Grape Seed Extract | Hawthorne Berry | Red Yeast Rice | Dandelion Root | Artichoke Extract | Multivitamin | ZMA | B-Complex | Saw Palmetto

Post Cycle Therapy: Post Cycle Therapy will vary for many but the basics seem to be - SERM, Cycle / Liver Support Supps & some kind of Non Hormonal Stack to get the HPTA restored / Testes up and running.
But this doesn't tell me which would be best for the stack, and how mcuh to take and when.

What would you buy/ how much/ when would you take it?

Thanks!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the FAQ.

Now just a few questions. I see all of the cycle supps:

But this doesn't tell me which would be best for the stack, and how mcuh to take and when.

What would you buy/ how much/ when would you take it?

Thanks!
I think you seriously need to do some more research. How old are you btw?

xbox360

Awards
I am 21.

This is what I am thinking of going with ON Cycle:

Lift 4 days a week, One on, One Off, Two On, One off, One on.
For supps
-Epistane
Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

- Now Foods Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
- Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2, 4 Caps (on off Days only)
- Lean Xtreme
- Fish Oil
- Multi
-ZMA

Post-Cycle
- Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT
- Activate
-Lean Xtreme

How does this look?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i think you need a real PCT. what you have just isnt going to cut it.I still think you need more research but eh, i dont know what to tell you. People dont listen to advice.

agian, on this cycle you need REAL pct. epistane is a PH, a mild one but still something to consider.

xbox360

Awards
i think you need a real post cycle therapy. what you have just isnt going to cut it.I still think you need more research but eh, i dont know what to tell you. People dont listen to advice.

agian, on this cycle you need REAL post cycle therapy. epistane is a PH, a mild one but still something to consider.
What would you recommend for post cycle therapy? Should I add HDX2?

xbox360

Awards
you should. just in case
What would you recommend?

Thanks for all of the help by the way, I really appreciate it. I am putting the order together right now. This is what it looks like, please not what you think I should add:

IBE Epistane, 90 caps
Now Foods Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Caps x2
Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2, 120 Caps x2 (1 for ON 1 for OFF)
Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme, 120 caps
Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme, 90 caps x2

Already have the Fish Oil, ZMA, and Multi.

Thanks again!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard of that.

Now Foods Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator

get Perfect Cycle by AX.
I think all you need really for a pulse is

Perfect Cycle
Epistane
(backup serm)

thats how I would run my pulse at least :p
I would hold off on the others for possibly a real cycle.

edit- just checked out the liver detox. looks alright to use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive never heard of that.

get Perfect Cycle by AX.

Perfect Cycle
Epistane
(backup serm)

i dont think he knows what a serm is, or what it's used for, let alone how to get it. and according to his first post he would be insane to run a ph cycle without one, even if it is epi.:nono:

xbox360

Awards
ive never heard of that.

get Perfect Cycle by AX.

Perfect Cycle
Epistane
(backup serm)

I was just going with what neoborn put in his Epi FAQ: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/982613-post3.html

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont think he knows what a serm is, or what it's used for, let alone how to get it. and according to his first post he would be insane to run a ph cycle without one, even if it is epi.:nono:
serm comes from my pee pee hole :thumbsup:. it will instantly jack you up 20 pounds of LBM :lol: jk.

Like i said more research my friend. hold off the epistane for now. thats my best piece of advice on the entire thread :thumbsup:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You NEED A SERM for any cycle, especially if you are gyno prone, which I assume you are. Don't jump blindly into a cycle, you most likely will regret it. And don't fall under the pretense that just because this stuff is legal that it won't mess you up, if you don't know what your doing most likely it will have some reprecussions. However, epistane is perhaps one of the mildest ph's I've tried thus far, and im usually pretty sensetive to androgenic compounds. Do your homework, know what you're taking, how and when to take it, run proper support supps and post cycle therapy and know what to do if something goes wrong. Follow these things and you'll have a good cycle. If you don't follow these things, you'll probrably be on the board asking for help. Oh one more thing, do your own research. We can help you out, but we cant do the cycle for you. Good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just going with what neoborn put in his Epi FAQ: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/982613-post3.html
epi is a real cycle. if you are serious about this google nolvadex. with your history of gyno you should always have this on hand before even considering a ph cycle. i think you should try hdx2/massfx or activate extreme and get all you can naturally. the ph wont put muscle on you by itself, you will still have to put in the work. good luck and be carefull.:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
epi is a real cycle. if you are serious about this google nolvadex. with your history of gyno you should always have this on hand before even considering a ph cycle. i think you should try hdx2/massfx or activate extreme and get all you can naturally. the ph wont put muscle on you by itself, you will still have to put in the work. good luck and be carefull.:thumbsup:
indeed. in your case without much research your gonna feel the wrath of gyno man! Might I recommend a lighter, cycle thats non hormonal with the gains of a PH?

If you want something like that I recommend x-factor. It's Arachidonic Acid. Something you should look into on a 50 day cycle people have gained up to 15 pounds of LBM. that type of gain on x-factor takes dedication. both diet and training will help you get there. good luck my friend :thumbsup:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you need to study all the bad things that can happen during a cycle and how to prevent these things from happening, and how to deal with these things when they do happen. eg. HPTA shutdown, high blood pressure, negative impact on lipid levels, hepatoxicity, androgenic alopecia,ect.

xbox360

Awards
OK, what do you guys suggest for reading material?

Thanks again for the help!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
serm comes from my pee pee hole :thumbsup:. it will instantly jack you up 20 pounds of LBM :lol: jk.

Like i said more research my friend. hold off the epistane for now. thats my best piece of advice on the entire thread :thumbsup:
pee pee hole?:lol: looks like the list of smartasses is growing.lol.:cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
for what? :think:

My hand have a mind of their own. they move around by themselveswhen someone post useful advice.

It seems to go and add rep every time. funny huh? :rofl:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
smart ass? :jaw: where? :think:

:lol:
i just took a look at you're controlled labs log, not bad. 18 huh, that explains it.:lol: just kidding ,but my youngest son is a year older than you.:food: :pizza:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i just took a look at you're controlled labs log, not bad. 18 huh, that explains it.:lol: just kidding ,but my youngest son is a year older than you.:food: :pizza:
haha. yup im a youngin alright :FUfinger:

xbox360

Awards
indeed. in your case without much research your gonna feel the wrath of gyno man! Might I recommend a lighter, cycle thats non hormonal with the gains of a PH?

If you want something like that I recommend x-factor. It's Arachidonic Acid. Something you should look into on a 50 day cycle people have gained up to 15 pounds of LBM. that type of gain on x-factor takes dedication. both diet and training will help you get there. good luck my friend :thumbsup:
I checked out X-Factor. SO go with the max dosage (4 caps) for 50 days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha. yup im a youngin alright :FUfinger:
haha no problem. enjoy it while you can, you only get one shot at it. good luck to you. btw your numbers look good.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
4 per day for 50 days. 2 bottles required. for what you were spending on a simple pulse, including the AX stuff and all you can get a full cycle of x-factor ( 2 bottles of x-factor ) for under 100 bucks. you need 2 bottles to complete the cycle. your actually saving money. I dont think its worth running a pulse especially considering the amount of money you were willing to spend.

anyway 4 caps per day. dedicated on the line diet and training and you WILL see results. if you dont it means your diet and training isnt in check and you should start on square one. (square one being you NEVER ever touch ph's because if x-factor doesnt work it means your diet/training needs work)

anyway while your on x-factor avoid omega 3 fats and have fun with your gains. do some research on x-factor its safer and cheaper especially in your case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what numbers :think:?
uh, you are running a log. for a kid you're age thats pretty good. i was trying to give you a compliment. btw im 49 today and still bench pressing 345x6, not bad for an old dude. hang in there kid, looks like you're on the right track.:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
uh, you are running a log. for a kid you're age thats pretty good. i was trying to give you a compliment. btw im 49 today and still bench pressing 345x6, not bad for an old dude. hang in there kid, looks like you're on the right track.:thumbsup:
haha. I knew that ;). just making sure :thumbsup:
thanks for the boost of confidence.
I hope my BP goes up some more.
Darn my long arms and weak chest.

If I were benching your numbers at 21 Id be a happy man :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Ill get you when i can T :head:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I know you keep referring to the FAQ but you are missing things if you start doing your own thing.

The FAQ for a pulse suggest: MWF = 3 days on 4 off or MT TF = 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. Do you see all the off days? Off days don't mean you can't workout they mean you take no steroid / PH.

From what I read ( it's late I could be wrong ) you are doing 4 on days three off yes? You definitely need those off days in their for hormonal bounce back.

You should have a SERM ( Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator. ) on hand just in case ( unless you like moobs ).

Also I don't know your experience but you get to 50mg on your pulse .....why? you haven't even started it yet :D Why do 50mg when you could respond really well to 20mg, I know I know I suffer from more more more is better syndrome. But it's not always the case. Listen to your body. Even Dr.D pulsed slowly to find his limits etc 10 / 20 / 25 / 40 when learning to pulse.

Research more...PH's aren't your Jesus and Bible to looking good and being hugorz!

Natural is good, having a good base of 5yrs under your belt is good, having a great diet and knowing what to eat day in day out is good, having bloodwork is good.......

Not researching and f'cking with your hormones and potentially f'ing yourself up for live = not worth it at all!

You see my faq? You see my advice? Know how long I have been reading and studying before trying Epi? About 6 months or more. It has sat in my fridge for about 4 of those.

1. Workout and develop to your genetic potential

2. Add creatine / whey

3. Do a few NON hormonal stacks like HDX2 / MassFX etc

4. Be very careful and take a long time to get to the plunge of taking a PH or a Steroid

5. Have a SERM = Nolvadex, Toremifene on hand.

Much Love,

Neoborn

xbox360

Awards
I know you keep referring to the FAQ but you are missing things if you start doing your own thing.

The FAQ for a pulse suggest: MWF = 3 days on 4 off or MT TF = 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. Do you see all the off days? Off days don't mean you can't workout they mean you take no steroid / PH.

From what I read ( it's late I could be wrong ) you are doing 4 on days three off yes? You definitely need those off days in their for hormonal bounce back.

You should have a SERM ( Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator. ) on hand just in case ( unless you like moobs ).

Also I don't know your experience but you get to 50mg on your pulse .....why? you haven't even started it yet :D Why do 50mg when you could respond really well to 20mg, I know I know I suffer from more more more is better syndrome. But it's not always the case. Listen to your body. Even Dr.D pulsed slowly to find his limits etc 10 / 20 / 25 / 40 when learning to pulse.

Research more...PH's aren't your Jesus and Bible to looking good and being hugorz!

Natural is good, having a good base of 5yrs under your belt is good, having a great diet and knowing what to eat day in day out is good, having bloodwork is good.......

Not researching and f'cking with your hormones and potentially f'ing yourself up for live = not worth it at all!

You see my faq? You see my advice? Know how long I have been reading and studying before trying Epi? About 6 months or more. It has sat in my fridge for about 4 of those.

1. Workout and develop to your genetic potential

2. Add creatine / whey

3. Do a few NON hormonal stacks like HDX2 / MassFX etc

4. Be very careful and take a long time to get to the plunge of taking a PH or a Steroid

5. Have a SERM = Nolvadex, Toremifene on hand.

Much Love,

Neoborn
Got it Neoborn. Thanks a lot! I am going to give X-Factor a shot for 2 months and see what happeneds.

BTW, I know my diet and training have been very good. 4 Days a week upper/lower split. Squating/ Deadlifting (415lb 1RM)/ Benching, ect.

Thanks again!

xbox360

Awards
BTW, With the X-Factor should I keep a Serm like Novadex on hand still?

Also Neoborn, you think X-Factor is a good choice? Or should I go with HDX2? And some mentioned in other threads to stack HD2X with 6-OXO. It that recommended?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Also Neoborn, you think X-Factor is a good choice? Or should I go with HDX2? And some mentioned in other threads to stack HD2X with 6-OXO. It that recommended?
step slowly grasshopper, a lot of stuff you read on here is from older guys with a lot of experience taking supplements.dont take x factor if you have or had any form of cancer or are taking nsaids like ibuprofen for pain. contact jjohn by pm, he is the authority on x factor. do yourself a favor and talk to jjohn before jumping into x factor.:aargh: btw hdx2+6-oxo is somethng i wouldnt do, and ive been doin this along time.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

also x-factors not a PH so it requires no SERM.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
also check on molecularnutrition.net
You can find many of the answers that you might have on their website. Check out the review section for real testimony's. they can be helpful in steering your diet/training in the right direction sometimes.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Nolvadex = SERM

Novadex XT = AI ?? I believe.

I think it's time for you to use the :gotsearch feature. I recommend going Search > Advanced > Enter terms like "XFactor" or "X-Factor" etc and then change the drop down to "titles only" to get some good search hits.

Much Love,

Neoborn