Not open for further replies.
RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you think this..........

READ THIS!
Bro, we all know that dhea + atd is functional, but the doses required aren't all sunshine and rainbows. I have doubts, but I know why I have mine, but I also know that it is an effective product, I just doubt it's going to be nearly as powerful as anything mainstream. "Worlds number one selling prohormone" made me think dhea immediately. I still think AX rocks, and I'd hate to see this path widen brutha, hopefully you guys bust out some more NH prods and keep everybody happy as always.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i hate rainbows, butterflys and Xmas but i dont hate AX:D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bro, we all know that dhea + atd is functional, but the doses required aren't all sunshine and rainbows. I have doubts, but I know why I have mine, but I also know that it is an effective product, I just doubt it's going to be nearly as powerful as anything mainstream. "Worlds number one selling prohormone" made me think dhea immediately. I still think AX rocks, and I'd hate to see this path widen brutha, hopefully you guys bust out some more NH prods and keep everybody happy as always.
RA, we are catering to the beginners.......and well, some not so beginners (judging the feedback of our testers)..........and we are also continuing our HARDCORE line of Xtreme supps!

don't worry! :thumbsup:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Could you send me some to Canada with a label saying "this isnt Superdrol or Dhea"? :sad:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA, we are catering to the beginners.......and well, some not so beginners (judging the feedback of our testers)..........and we are also continuing our HARDCORE line of Xtreme supps!

don't worry! :thumbsup:
Ya, I understand, I know you guys mean well, and you're doing a great job, keep it up.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rivet, do you doubt the products effectiveness? Really?

is DHEA nto allowed in canada?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
rivet, do you doubt the products effectiveness? Really?

is DHEA nto allowed in canada?
If I say I doubt it do I get free stuff? :toofunny:

DHEA and Yohimbe are not allowed...bleh

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
isnt jjohn comming to the O, we can stuff him with SDNG and use him as a mule to send SDNG t rivet overthere to canada also some to john123131 :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
isnt jjohn comming to the O, we can stuff him with SDNG and use him as a mule to send SDNG t rivet overthere to canada also some to john123131 :lol:
:goodpost:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I say I doubt it do I get free stuff? :toofunny:

DHEA and Yohimbe are not allowed...bleh
wow! one more reason im glad i dont live in canadia(although new hampshire boarders it?)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good idea, jjohn does live nearby...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaa...sounds good

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wow! one more reason im glad i dont live in canadia(although new hampshire boarders it?)
really trip....dhea and yohimbine would be the deciding factor?..lol..ya use alot of dhea and yohimbine..haha...
jk

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and say it - THE TRUTH... SDNG is by far the only supplement that I've taken and felt within 45 minutes. It's not something you have to think about. It rushes through you and makes you want to destroy the weight room! My aggresion is of the charts - and I LIKE IT! Anyone that has followed any of my post knows that I am a huge fan of RPM, but I'm telling you this bumps it out of my top slot. I will say this, however, I stacked these two today just to see how it would feel and let me tell you this - I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Any one that doubts the intensity - follow Mace's link and get yourself a sample. That's a stand up company right there!

I am not a hype man - nor am I a biased one - but SDNG is FOR REAL!

"Remember it, write it down, take a picture - I don't give a FLUCK!" ~ Smokey

tattoopierced1

sounds good and all, but i just dont like the idea of putting something in my body that I dont know what it is...

djl

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you simply feeling the stims in the product?

I'll go ahead and say it - THE TRUTH... SDNG is by far the only supplement that I've taken and felt within 45 minutes. It's not something you have to think about. It rushes through you and makes you want to destroy the weight room! My aggresion is of the charts - and I LIKE IT! Anyone that has followed any of my post knows that I am a huge fan of RPM, but I'm telling you this bumps it out of my top slot. I will say this, however, I stacked these two today just to see how it would feel and let me tell you this - I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Any one that doubts the intensity - follow Mace's link and get yourself a sample. That's a stand up company right there!

I am not a hype man - nor am I a biased one - but SDNG is FOR REAL!

"Remember it, write it down, take a picture - I don't give a FLUCK!" ~ Smokey

json75

Awards
OK, if the active ingrediant that may cause shut down is a derivative of DHEA. why would one need pct at all.....I thought that dhea doesn't supress you.

Sounds a little like Methly 1-D.

json75

Awards
I just read the write up for Methyl 1-D and it too recommends a pct.....formadrol extreme....no surprise.

Is this the truth or just marketing?

djl

Awards
  • Established
By DHT you mean:

DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.

In addition to all this, DHT tends to create a wax like substance around the hair roots and it is this accumulation of DHT in the hair follicles and roots that gives rise to male and female pattern hair loss. There is a type of treatment that blocks the synthesis of DHT at molecular level to cure both male pattern and female pattern hair loss. This is done by using one of the many natural DHT blockers and drugs that are used for medical hair restoration.
Is your hair falling out the only sign of elevated DHT levels?

ever take a stim with elevated DHT levels?

animalkrack3r

Awards
So mace let me ask you a legit question here, Are you guys (AX) going to market this as a PWO? or...

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Ive been eyeing this product maybe its worth a shot:think:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PA - It's actually a really kick-ass supplement. I would encourage you to try it and see for yourself. I will admit, the price is a bit high, but after actually using it, I will pay the price for the results that I am getting.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go ahead and say it - THE TRUTH... SDNG is by far the only supplement that I've taken and felt within 45 minutes. It's not something you have to think about. It rushes through you and makes you want to destroy the weight room! My aggresion is of the charts - and I LIKE IT!
yea thats what my brother said...same thing....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will say price is my biggest turn off to this as well. I am a big time skeptic, so i will have to try it for myself for a short run and see what the fuss is all about..lol

I trust matthew76's opinion, so there must be a lil something to this stuff. I won't write it off till i try it for myself.

I am most skeptical about the strength gains to be had.

But i will keep in the mind set of "Don't knock it, till ya try it":head:

MOD EDIT: This is for everyone. Keep the bull**** out of the thread or people will be removed.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By price, are you referring to the AX site's price or at NP?

NP price, like other retail stores, is always going to be less. Check around and find the best one. I don't care where you buy it, only that you do! :p Ok, actually, I care that you TRY it. What have you got to lose?!?! :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
By price, are you referring to the AX site's price or at NP?

NP price, like other retail stores, is always going to be less. Check around and find the best one. I don't care where you buy it, only that you do! :p Ok, actually, I care that you TRY it. What have you got to lose?!?! :)
I will translate that for everyone who didnt read that correctly

"buy at Nutraplanet....there is nowhere else"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By DHT you mean:

Is your hair falling out the only sign of elevated DHT levels?
DHT actually increases hair growth. It's theorized that male pattern baldness is caused by an overstimulation of the hair follicles, causing them to fall out from too much DHT for a prolonged period of time (like over several years).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will translate that for everyone who didnt read that correctly

"buy at Nutraplanet....there is nowhere else"
Well, duh! You've got company sites and NP. I wasn't aware that there were any other places! :think: :head:

And no, GNC does NOT count. :lol:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA - It's actually a really kick-ass supplement. I would encourage you to try it and see for yourself. I will admit, the price is a bit high, but after actually using it, I will pay the price for the results that I am getting.

i won't burst your bubble then

enjoy

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Burst my bubble? PA, you're talking to someone that has always given you the benefit of the doubt, even when you come across snide and arrogant, yet you don't have the respect to post your honest opinion w/o sounding as if I'm taking, umm let see rat poison? Come on PA - I have thick skin, what do you have to say that would possibly burst my bubble?

i won't burst your bubble then

enjoy

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey macepappy... Is there any estimated time of delivery of the samples? Thanks:clap2:
once i have 250 names, i will compile them and get them into AX! They will all go out at once. I will post a thread with all THE DOUBTERS USERNAMES! :bruce2:

Status
Not open for further replies.