SAN Tight + SAN Thyro Cuts II

  1. SAN Tight + SAN Thyro Cuts II


    Here is my upcoming stack:
    SAN Tight + SAN Thyro Cuts II

    Am I going to see pounds of fat melting right off just like butter sliding down my corn?

    What do you think about my stack?


  2. im using tight and i love it--never tried the thyro stuff though

  3. Originally posted by spike1205
    im using tight and i love it--never tried the thyro stuff though
    I know that it also depends on your diet and cardio, but how much did you actually lose while on Tight?
    •   
       


  4. Ingredient for ingredient, Tight by itself doesn't seem like much more than most thermos, but people have added it to the anarchy stack with some impressive results

  5. thats what im doing--i like it for the energy--and ive lost about 2 pounds in three weeks with that and the anarchy--but feel really awake and energetic from the combo (im bad at keeping good notes--sorry)

  6. Originally posted by spike1205
    thats what im doing--i like it for the energy--and ive lost about 2 pounds in three weeks with that and the anarchy--but feel really awake and energetic from the combo (im bad at keeping good notes--sorry)
    2 lbs in 3 weeks doesn't sound that impressive. I mean, I am happy for you that you have lost 2 lbs, but I have many friends who can lose 1lb a week just by cutting 500 calories a day.

  7. true--but i ate like sh*t
    its your call man im just giving you my opinion

  8. Originally posted by spike1205
    true--but i ate like sh*t
    its your call man im just giving you my opinion
    Sorry guy, you didn't tell me that you ate like sh*t and still lost that much.
    Thanks for your input.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 07:09 PM
  2. Pemmican's SAN Tight XTREME Cut Log
    By Pemmican in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:32 AM
  3. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 11:52 PM
  4. T2/Thyro Cuts II/Trx - Thyroid Stimulants
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:49 AM
  5. Can u stack San tight with liquid clen?
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:48 AM
Log in
Log in