testosterone boosters other than tribex

  1. testosterone boosters other than tribex


    are there any other testosterone boosters that are equal to or better than tribex? in yalls opinion


  2. Yes....... too many to list.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by grinningman View Post
    are there any other testosterone boosters that are equal to or better than tribex? in yalls opinion
    You're 18. You don't need and should not be concerned with testosterone boosters. You're in your prime man! Your T can't get boosted anymore than it is!

    Go train like a freak and eat your face off!!
    •   
       


  4. Better than Tribex!?!?! My poop has more of a test boost in it than that crap!

    WTF!?!

  5. seriously i appreciate the concern for my well being, but its just a question. if theres something better than tribex please tell me.

    and ecto dude whatever again i appreciate the concern but i started cycling on tribex before my 18th birthday and still am and ive made huge gains. i cant explain it. but im just not getting alot of help here. if someone cant help me here than recommend some other forum i can go to.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Yes....... too many to list.
    too many to list? is your wrist too tired bud? try again

  7. You're right, bro - we cannot help you.

    With your attitude, maybe you should go check out BB.com - you'll probally fit right in over there.

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by grinningman View Post
    seriously i appreciate the concern for my well being, but its just a question. if theres something better than tribex please tell me.

    and ecto dude whatever again i appreciate the concern but i started cycling on tribex before my 18th birthday and still am and ive made huge gains. i cant explain it. but im just not getting alot of help here. if someone cant help me here than recommend some other forum i can go to.

  8. blue up is good

  9. Quote Originally Posted by grinningman View Post
    too many to list? is your wrist too tired bud? try again
    Ask for help, then toss attitude around, because you are too lazy to go to a site and search by category? make like a leaf and go eat a tree.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grinningman View Post
    seriously i appreciate the concern for my well being, but its just a question. if theres something better than tribex please tell me.

    and ecto dude whatever again i appreciate the concern but i started cycling on tribex before my 18th birthday and still am and ive made huge gains. i cant explain it. but im just not getting alot of help here. if someone cant help me here than recommend some other forum i can go to.
    OK, here's some "help" for ya. Tribex is crap, it does not boost testosterone and the reason you are making "huge gains" is BECAUSE YOU'RE F*CKING 18 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

  11. [ring ring] "Hello?" - GMAN

    "Hey, I'm common sense - I think you lost me."

    "But but - I'm making huge gains, I just can't explain it!" - GMAN

    I'll explain it in simplistic terms - YOU ARE YOUNG - YOUR TEST LEVELS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH - TRIBEX IS JUNK - NOW PLEASE GO TO BB.COM

    Have a lovely day!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by grinningman View Post
    are there any other testosterone boosters that are equal to or better than tribex? in yalls opinion
    Does that mean you actually found results with Tribex? It didn't do a single thing for me...and I think for the vast majority of users (that aren't on t nation..ie: real ppl). So I'll avoid any sarcastic remarks on what is "equal" to Tribex, lol.

    Better:
    Activate
    PowerFull
    Fenutest
    Even Hydrotest

    But seriously, age and all that aside - IF you're making HUGE GAINS, then why in the world would you want to change anything? Keep doing whatever you're doing while it still works - I'm serious.
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    Does that mean you actually found results with Tribex? It didn't do a single thing for me...and I think for the vast majority of users (that aren't on t nation..ie: real ppl). So I'll avoid any sarcastic remarks on what is "equal" to Tribex, lol.

    Better:
    Activate
    PowerFull
    Fenutest
    Even Hydrotest

    But seriously, age and all that aside - IF you're making HUGE GAINS, then why in the world would you want to change anything? Keep doing whatever you're doing while it still works - I'm serious.

    you left out T-force
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you left out T-force
    I should have clarified that I only listed products that I personally used and felt I had success with. I've never used T-force, or Zeus and a bunch of others that I have read others had success with. I have used Tribex and Tribestan before though...they did not make my recommendation list.
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Its the fadogia that makes t-force interesting, as its another path / compound than trib
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Well, I tried a cycle of just plain ol' raw trib, with novadex XT, and noticed pretty good gains. My strength went up on all excercises, and a total of 6-7 lbs of LBM. Once I was off of everything I lost maybe 1.5lbs of water weight. Once I was off, my strength dropped a bit, but I kept maybe 50% of what I had gained. My bench went up 30 lbs or so, then like I said, once I was off I lost half of it. My take on it was just the energy factor, I have taken trib alone w/out Novadex and got the same results. I think it depends on the person, maybe it doesn't react the same to everyone. Just my opinion.

  17. he left and hit bb.com XD. wohoo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    he left and hit bb.com XD. wohoo.
    lol. I have a profile over there but who doesn't? I have only been here a couple days and I think I would fit in better over here with you guys.

  19. Dadgumit we lost another one. Well WE still have Pocketboy!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Dadgumit we lost another one. Well WE still have Pocketboy!


    Good call Bama!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    he left and hit bb.com XD. wohoo.
    when i grow up i want to be just like you. lol?

  22. GMan,

    Please try to disregard the somewhat rude welcome.... but in all honesty the question was a BB.com type question. (Very searchable.... half the other threads are similar but more specific, etc.)

    Give us a shot... you love us long time!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    GMan,

    Please try to disregard the somewhat rude welcome.... but in all honesty the question was a BB.com type question. (Very searchable.... half the other threads are similar but more specific, etc.)

    Give us a shot... you love us long time!
    gotcha dude

  24. Sorry but if you are 18 and need a "test booster" I just feel bad for you....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sorry but if you are 18 and need a "test booster" I just feel bad for you....
    yea
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Better than Tribex!?!?! My poop has more of a test boost in it than that crap!

    WTF!?!
    Actually we are finding out some very interesting things about tribulus and it's not the protodioscin content. Very Very interesting, I was shocked at the level of serum testosterone.

    We are funding a rat study in India to validate it...Hopefully it turns out positive.

  27. I'll be on the look out for the study...
  28. RoidGracie
    RoidGracie's Avatar

    If you're even thinking about a test booster, why not test to see where your levels are at, probably double what mine is.

  29. also to add to an old thread in case other people might want to know...

    now, I dont know the diets of certian dudes at the gym but at my gym I noticed a few guys who started off the same size as me. After X ammount of time I am bigger than them. Reason? diet maybe but I could probably attribute some of those gains to supplements and naturally high test levels.

  30. Lots of people knock the Biotest stuff, but I doubt many have tried either their Tribex or Alpha Male products.

    Honestly, Alpha Male was one of the better T-boosting supps I've tried. Nearing the 21 day mark, I've never felt better in my life. Quite a euphoric feeling most of the time, some acne increase and I leaned out a little faster. It wasn't placebo effect either, as I had pretty much forgotten that I was taking it, and sort of had an 'epiphany' when I was wondering why I felt so damn good. It was the only 'new' supp that had been added to my daily mix of pills. Perhaps it was just the forskolin over the trib, but don't knock it until you try it.

    I will agree with all the other posters though, at 18 a test booster is the last thing you need. I think I responded well to it at 34, it made me feel 20 again (horny/aggressive) and quite euphoric.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Lots of people knock the Biotest stuff, but I doubt many have tried either their Tribex or Alpha Male products.

    Honestly, Alpha Male was one of the better T-boosting supps I've tried. Nearing the 21 day mark, I've never felt better in my life. Quite a euphoric feeling most of the time, some acne increase and I leaned out a little faster. It wasn't placebo effect either, as I had pretty much forgotten that I was taking it, and sort of had an 'epiphany' when I was wondering why I felt so damn good. It was the only 'new' supp that had been added to my daily mix of pills. Perhaps it was just the forskolin over the trib, but don't knock it until you try it.

    I will agree with all the other posters though, at 18 a test booster is the last thing you need. I think I responded well to it at 34, it made me feel 20 again (horny/aggressive) and quite euphoric.
    Agreed. Despite being over priced, that have a few very good products. Biotest gets an unfair rap here.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Agreed. Despite being over priced, that have a few very good products. Biotest gets an unfair rap here.
    Some of their stuff is $$$. It's unfortunate that they cut out the reseller channels and only offer limited products through other e-tailers that would help keep the prices competitive.

    That is what keeps me from regularly supplementing with Alpha Male (~$50/mo). But I love Metabolic Drive and the price is inline with other proteins that don't taste nearly as good.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  33. I'm in Canada. After sales tax, Alpha Male comes in over $100.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I'm in Canada. After sales tax, Alpha Male comes in over $100.
    Ouch.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  35. the only biotest supp i like is surge. i bought 4 tubs of it last time and the shipping came out to be like 50 dollars plus another $15 for taxes when it arrived. ive tried alpha male.. didn't notice much. I got more out of the tribed gold for some reason. couldve been a placebo,, who know. but it was a good placebo...lol

  36. testim. Hands down.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by UTADAHOLIC View Post
    the only biotest supp i like is surge. i bought 4 tubs of it last time and the shipping came out to be like 50 dollars plus another $15 for taxes when it arrived. ive tried alpha male.. didn't notice much. I got more out of the tribed gold for some reason. couldve been a placebo,, who know. but it was a good placebo...lol

    Surge is good stuff.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Test Booster to use other than DAA
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 07:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM
  4. For Sale: LG pSARM and other Stuff (Testosterone Boosters)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
  5. Other Than This Board.....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 11:30 PM
Log in
Log in