W hat products work the best for Natty Bodybuilder's that pass the rules?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W hat products work the best for Natty Bodybuilder's that pass the rules?
The rules for natural competions .

any pro hormone or test booster is illegal correct (like 6-oxo- Superdrol, etc)

These work
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Nac
Bcaa's
Luecine
Ive tryed Glutamine a whole back and am now buying it to try again.There's research behind it.

Please add your list what you know works...Lets share some knoweldge and aid one another

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The ENTIRE Applied Nutriceuticals lineup, Drive included, is NCAA compliant ;)

And to top it off, they are EFFECTIVE.

Benegits, Smeton.... it's all about the benegits.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
natural test boosters are legal... basically anything you could buy off this site, at a gnc, bodybuilding.com etc etc and prohormones or steroids are clearly banned.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
natural test boosters are legal... basically anything you could buy off this site, at a gnc, bodybuilding.com etc etc and prohormones or steroids are clearly banned.
Grammar police... on the scene.

Your comment makes no sense my friend.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI's and PH/PS are not allowed. Test boosters such as Activate would be allowed. Hyperdrol and JW would not pass however.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at high dose PLCAR and its effects on Androgen Receptors.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT!?! Do you even know what you uttered?

Any way - If you want to talk about anabolic properties, and what is/isn't allowed in certain sports can be confusing. But, if you truly want to be ALL natural, then I would suggest to stick to eating and training. You cannot get any more natural than that. Supplementation of natural aids is cheating in my book. Just eat, eat alot, and eat more. Eating is natural - just like pooping. Just my 2 cents.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
most "natural" guys will be on heavy cycles of test susp with IGF and GH. Dont get ti twisted natural competitions are not natural.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree^

some are but there are always gonna be guys that will take advantage of that.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bulk PLCAR. DO IT!

:D
dont you guys realize i am not working!! you need to stop making me buy more **** (end rationalization and blame spreading sequence now).

where is this on nutra?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Traded for a bottle of X Factor :rofl:
The studies look Interesting. They actually paid a College to publish the studie , I beleive. Has any one had any dry sore joint issues on X -factor

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most "natural" guys will be on heavy cycles of test susp with IGF and GH. Dont get ti twisted natural competitions are not natural.[/QUOt

Whoever does this are only cheating themselves. If they have to break the rules to win their pathetic and deep down inside they know they couldnt win without breaking the rules. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
All natural products that work IMO

-bcaa
-Urtica dioca
-Protein
-Creatine monohydrate
-Dessicated Liver
-multivitamin/multimineral
-cissus
-Get Diesel products (I have a log of a natural test booster in my sig).

All AI's, pro-hormones, pro-steroids are illegal in natural bodybuilding circuts. Primarly it is their metabolite that results from AIs that cause them also to be banned. In general, anything past herbal that steps into some type of hormonal is not allowed in competition.

....I noticed awhile back you did a cycle of superdrol, but your natural now ?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Also, atleast one of the natural bodybuilding competitions I looked at, your basically a retard to cheat and try to use something illegal in competing anyway. Besides the ethical aspects to it, if you happen to get tested and DON'T come out clean, they ban you for life and post your name on a list of banned natural individuals.

Then you have people like me who laugh and jeer at them for being so dumb to try and pull a fast one to begin with.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
and if you're like me, you notice they only have like 6 people banned.... which, combined with testimony from friends, leads me to know they rarely test athletes.... despite their claims.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Why thanks Lan, that input was greatly appriciated.

When you say 'only like 6 people banned' does that mean there are 6 people banned or there is approx. 6 people banned ? Sorry the 'like' in there threw me off.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could do a Natural NPC show juiced and very easily not get caught.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Urtica dioca
-
-Dessicated Liver

....I noticed awhile back you did a cycle of superdrol, but your natural now ?
I know beef liver and beef liver tabs. Imw aiting for the Planet to get this. Bump for these Dsade.

Never heard of Urtica dioca, got any links to it?

I am.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I know beef liver and beef liver tabs. Imw aiting for the Planet to get this. Bump for these Dsade.

Never heard of Urtica dioca, got any links to it?

I am.

Yeah beef liver tablets is a good bet. Here's the thing. Xtend is a extremely popular supplement. Why ? Constant flow of amino acids = stops catabolism. Beef Liver tablets. What are they ? Yup they got amino acids too. I put about 20 liver tablets in my pocket every day. I usually throw back 2 tablets every hour. The tablets have BOTH protein/amino acids. This is easily the MOST OVERLOOKED supplement to date IMO.

Urtica Dioca is Divianil...however you spell it. Basically it is ActivaTe by Designer Supplements. I was using the old school stuff @ 6 caps/ED ~ 2.4g of urtica dioca. Urtica Dioca is the offical name for stinging nettle extract. It 'frees' up testosterone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if all these are good for the Natty Rules. Looks like it to me

Proprietary Alpha Drive XL Matrix:
EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of superdrol only for 2 weeks. I am all natural also...now.:rofl:
Yeah I did Superdrol 1 year ago for 4 days @ 30mg from Day 1-4. Yeah, that's the last time I ever do that bullsh-t again.

IMO, 6-OXO/ActivaTe is an extremely effective combo. 6-OXO metabolizes into hydroxy-test-blah-blah which is banned in natural competitions.

Anyways, I am natural. At the absolute farthest I'll use AIs, but that's about it. No gear, no pro-steroids, no designer methyl-liver-tumors-are-cool pills either.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED
ADED is an AI.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

The ADED which is similar to Jungle Warfare stuff. According to Patrick Arnold it metabolizes into 6-DMT. 6-DMT is a pro-steroid.......but that is more natural compared to Superdrol or M1T.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I gaurentee you that you will never win a "natural" event while actually being natural. They all prepare for the testing the lie detector. If you are happy coming in 4th or 5th at your best then you can be natural.

Yeah, I'm sure you can compete in a natural with a shltload of gear in your veins. They tend to test the overall winner of the competitions to see if they are juicing. I came across this one guy who won a competition, and he was completely natural.....except he used a bunch of Lasix to tighen up....uh-huh. Your right, you can place, but your probably not gonna win a natural comp.. juiced up. You DEF won't be going natural pro juicing either.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I did Superdrol 1 year ago for 4 days @ 30mg from Day 1-4. Yeah, that's the last time I ever do that bullsh-t again.

IMO, 6-OXO/ActivaTe is an extremely effective combo. 6-OXO metabolizes into hydroxy-test-blah-blah which is banned in natural competitions.

Anyways, I am natural. At the absolute farthest I'll use AIs, but that's about it. No gear, no pro-steroids, no designer methyl-liver-tumors-are-cool pills either.
Ive done Mohn,similar to anavar,a legal pro-steroid three years ago.I did 6-oxo Ive done Superdrol a year and eight months or so ago, and Nolvedex Xt for post cycle therapy, my hair shredded crazily and it scared me. I made the decision after that to go by the natural bodybuilding rules because that's just my preference. Im going by the federation rules...

Grant if I ever compete I need to talk to the officals to still see if Superdrol on MOhn could still be in my system because if you ever studied any steroids nano dec(which Mohn could contain) can take two full years to fully get rid of. Its been more than two years so thats good.

During the time I got serious on nutrition and learnign more, doing it naturally I have gained more strength and out on more muscle than any time Ive been on Prohormones, steroids Ai;s.

My deadlify skyrocketed this past six months since I started L Luecine and beta alanine for 405. I was never able to do this on Superdrol or any other substance. Just goes to show you hard work, science and will wins hands down. and if I were on steroids Id be a hell of a lot bigger and stronger ..I like it better this way, its more of a challange and Guys in the gym respect me a lot. and have even commented that there jealous because Im doing what there doing , and there using gear. =)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends whose definition of natural you are using. NCAA doesn't even allow protein shakes... Everyones definition is different. Someone might even consider themselves natural because all they do is test and Gh and not winny and tren because the drugs they use are naturall occuring... I am just saying...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends whose definition of natural you are using. NCAA doesn't even allow protein shakes... Everyones definition is different. Someone might even consider themselves natural because all they do is test and Gh and not winny and tren because the drugs they use are naturall occuring... I am just saying...
Spefically Just reading Im going by the Natural Bodybuildign federation rules spefic organizations like the IDFA & the NGA ; although I hear soem are crooked the most honest ones researched so far are the OCB or NGA.

These two test everything they say they do.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no approved test for GH or IGf eccept expirimental blood tests which are not proven yet and test suspension will clear within a day. All I am saying is dont EVER expect to be in a truely natural show. At least 2-4 people will be cheating and have it SHOW and another 2-3 will be cheating but just not experienced or developed yet.

And honestly man, your attempts to stretch the natural ranks with these supplements is MUCH more likely to get you caught as the cheater over the real users.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ive done Mohn,similar to anavar,a legal pro-steroid three years ago.I did 6-oxo Ive done Superdrol a year and eight months or so ago, and Nolvedex Xt for post cycle therapy, my hair shredded crazily and it scared me. I made the decision after that to go by the natural bodybuilding rules because that's just my preference. Im going by the federation rules...

Grant if I ever compete I need to talk to the officals to still see if Superdrol on MOhn could still be in my system because if you ever studied any steroids nano dec(which Mohn could contain) can take two full years to fully get rid of. Its been more than two years so thats good.

During the time I got serious on nutrition and learnign more, doing it naturally I have gained more strength and out on more muscle than any time Ive been on Prohormones, steroids Ai;s.

My deadlify skyrocketed this past six months since I started L Luecine and beta alanine for 405. I was never able to do this on Superdrol or any other substance. Just goes to show you hard work, science and will wins hands down. and if I were on steroids Id be a hell of a lot bigger and stronger ..I like it better this way, its more of a challange and Guys in the gym respect me a lot. and have even commented that there jealous because Im doing what there doing , and there using gear. =)
gear/pro steroids all that stuff is just a tool towards bodybuilding like any other supplement. The health risks are real and I wonder if people don't really acknowledge them or something. If you do things natural, you don't have to worry about post cycle therapy, 'losing your gains' or whatever that crap is.

Let's do a hypothetical scenario. You run 100mg of Dianabol and 150mg of Anadrol-50 for...4 weeks. Ok cool, then you post cycle therapy and you keep your LBM gains. Let's say you get in a car wreck and are hospitalized and unable to move for 12 weeks. All those gains out the window, but you know what ? When you were on that cycle your liver and internal organs got jacked up.

If steroids provided PERMANENT gains that could never be taken away that's one thing, but they are just simply an intermediate. Look at Craig Titus. He is 180lbs, balding, and flabby, not to mention in jail. What does he have to show for years of steroid use ? Nothing at this point. He looks like absolute shlt. Although I'm sure his health was probably affected through the course of his gear use.

Atleast if you use protein,creatine, natural SAFE supplements then if you lose gains, they rebound quickly and it is non-toxic. All gear does is provide you gains granted you never lose them. If you do lose them, make sure to order more gear.

Natural bodybuilding is even more rigorous than juiced up bodybuilding. Juiced up bodybuilding there is more room for error and results are faster/larger....but of course with everything there is always a price.

'I had a tumor the size of a grapefruit removed from my liver. Also when they cut me open they found 3 more more tumors the size of golf balls on the other side of my liver.' -Steve Michalik, IFBB pro.

Well I'm sure those liver tumors were worth it cuz atleast he was big right ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Jay Cutler seems to be doing it right. Dorian Yates claims not to do gear after he done it, and hes a good two buck fifty. Craig Titus is an extreme example; however its just a personal choice, whether you ant to go though all the things these substances bring or not. Its your choice.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Jay Cutler seems to be doing it right. Dorian Yates claims not to do gear after he done it, and hes a good two buck fifty. Craig Titus is an extreme example; however its just a personal choice, whether you ant to go though all the things these substances bring or not. Its your choice.
Well said man, everyone has their own life to live. I could get into an argument with Reaper again over his preaching like anyone is trying to convince you to use gear. All I wanted to do was give you an honest and fair understanding that the people you will be against in natural bodybuilding will not be natural. I commend you for doing it the right way but be carefull because the people not actually cheating are more likely to get caught because the metabolites of these gray supplements are easier to detect than IGF, GH, test suspension ect...

And reaper I dont want to start another beef with you but just to let you know, many other people feel the way I do about you. I am sure you didnt notice and not that reputation points mean anything to me, but about 5 people gave me props for telling you that you are a bit arrogant in your long natty test thread.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At least 2-4 people will be cheating and have it SHOW and another 2-3 will be cheating but just not experienced or developed yet.
This is very true, IME. However, just because other guys might be going against the rules, doesn't mean that they will be better than you.

Also, some shows(like the NPC one I competed in) do a polygraph test, instead of a piss test. In this case, if the tester is doing their job, it will be hard for someone to justify past use just because the hormones aren't still present in your system. If you want strict testing, don't go with an NPC show.