Best Nitric Oxide/Creatine Supplement?

99sscamaroma

Awards
Ok did a search and found some mixed reviews. Just wondering whta is the best Nitric Oxide/Creatin supplement? I see some love BSN No-xplode, other hate it. Are there any other Nitric Oxide + Creatine supplements out there that are any good, or if not what would be the best Creatine and Nitric Oxide supplement to take together? Thanks in advance and all opinions ar appreciated! :box:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
are you Fing kidding? You're 6'8" at 250! You dont need supps! Really though, there is so much out there right now, nothing is relly the best. RPM is ogin to get thrown at you let n right though. Do yourself a favor and buy some now. I love Storm creatine byu Universal Nutrition. I like it more than any other ever! This is mhy body and my opinion though.
You're a big fella, what are yur goals?Time lifting? Diet? supp history? we can help more then.

By the way. it is slow/ dead round here past 9 so dont expect the vets / smart guys t chime in till tomorrow.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
(AN RPM )+(Axis Labs Smash) = Crazy good workouts/pumps/focus/energy!
You can get them both on NP and smash is crazy cheap on the planet as well.

99sscamaroma

Awards
are you Fing kidding? You're 6'8" at 250! You dont need supps! Really though, there is so much out there right now, nothing is relly the best. RPM is ogin to get thrown at you let n right though. Do yourself a favor and buy some now. I love Storm creatine byu Universal Nutrition. I like it more than any other ever! This is mhy body and my opinion though.
You're a big fella, what are yur goals?Time lifting? Diet? supp history? we can help more then.

By the way. it is slow/ dead round here past 9 so dont expect the vets / smart guys t chime in till tomorrow.
Haha hey bigger is always better right? I will def check out RPM as I have heard about it before, but is that a Nitric Oxide supp or is it an anabolic? I will also check out Storm as well. Im basically looking for a good nitric oxide + creatine stack to to ramp up my workouts. My goals are pretty much to add as much lean mass as I can. Im pretty lean right now and have some good definition, so I dont mind losing a little definition to gain some mass, just not too much. Im 25 now and have been lifting since I was a freshman in college at 17 years old (starting with basketball orientated lifting, now a mix of a month of heavy lifting followed by a month of circuit training to mix things up). As for my diet I eat very clean, mostly fruits and vegetables, lean meats, fish, protein powder, oatmeal, etc etc. As for supplements I have mostly used creatine and nitric oxide. I was using gaspari stuff for a while but really didnt feel all the much out of superpump and sizeon. Nohing wrong with them but they didnt do a whole lot or as much as I expected. I still play basketball 3 times a week for about 2 hours a day and traing in mix martial arts so its tough for me to keep on a ton of mass so I hope to gain some more mass while still playing bball and MMA training. I am also planning on starting an epistane/havoc pulsing cycle, but that is going to wait for about a month or so so basically I would want the best creatine + nitric oxide stack to run with and without an epistane/havoc pulsing cycle. I appreciate all the responses so far and keep them coming!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The answer is more simple. Buy AAKG,L-Citrulline,Creatine monohydrate, caffeine, Kool-aid mix.

-4.6g AAKG
-5g Creatine Monohydrate
-3g L-Citrulline Malate
-200-250mg of Caffeine
-Add kool-aid mix.
-Drink the whole thing.

It's easy and it works.

99sscamaroma

Awards
I appreciate all the responses guys! As for RPM is it ok to run with a pulsing cycle of epistane/havoc/humongo (sp?)? I am leaning towards smash or storm ( will def check out the other products listed though), but I wouldnt mind adding RPM as well. Reaper I wouldnt mind making my own mix but I am a financial analyst and have to work long hours and the gym is at work so I wouldnt have time to really get a chance to mix all that stuff up unless I can premix it and then take a small dose with me in a shaker bottle and add water later on? Thanks again guys and any other suggestions would be great!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
white flood and green magnitude! I have RPM at home that I havent cracked open. ( got it for free from myth ) ( thanks agian man! ) RPM is a good choice for pre workout and other added benefits. my taste leans more torwards Green Magnitude and White Flood. WF is a pretty neat supplement. Gives me some crazy workouts and GM is pretty tasty creatine. both combined together make a great combo. try it! its fairly cheap 70 bucks for both that will last you 2 1/2 or 3 months.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WHOOOOA broski! You never mentioned a pulse....on that note. Just run that. See how it goes first. In your post cycle therapy do the other stuff recomended.
EDIT: Use whey, BCAAs/EAAs, while on. Creatine maybe but if you dont have time to mix something how would you have time to plan dosing and drinking things around meals...?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if your pressed for time do what I do, throw the supps in a little ziplock bag and bring it with you to work. I used to do that at school.

99sscamaroma

Awards
WHOOOOA broski! You never mentioned a pulse....on that note. Just run that. See how it goes first. In your post cycle therapy do the other stuff recomended.
EDIT: Use whey, BCAAs/EAAs, while on. Creatine maybe but if you dont have time to mix something how would you have time to plan dosing and drinking things around meals...?
Well my office has a full gourmet cafeteria that will pretty much cater to whatever you want so food isnt a big deal, I can get clean meals whenever I want them. Its not a huge issue to pre-mix the dry components prior to going to work, just would prefer a pre-mix that will be easy to dose correctly. I havent fully committed to the pusling cycle but im thinking of trying it out at very low doses to see how my body reacts. I can put weight on fairly easily so id like to see what a small pulsing cycle of epistane/havoc/humongo would do for me. I already have a majority of the things you listed (whey powder, multi-vitamin, BCAAs, EAA's, also a cortisol controller, estrogen blocker, and a few other things). Due to my size, weight, rather small pulsing dose, and the fact that I wouldnt be stacking any other pro-hormone/steroidal im hoping that I wouldnt need a serm for PCT, but that is always an option if needed. I just have seen so many great results on here with pulsing cycles using epistane/havoc/etc that I really would like to give it a try. What do you guys think?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
if your pressed for time do what I do, throw the supps in a little ziplock bag and bring it with you to work. I used to do that at school.
yea i have one of those pill containers. barley holds all of them at x2 right now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
with pulsing just in case, have a serm on hand. In my opinion you never know. Its better to be safe than sorry. I think epi would be a good starter for pulsing. make sure you do your research tho. get some liver support while your on a pulse too. as far as premixing, controlled labs is pretty easy to measure. one scoop of GM ( creatine) an hour or so prior to workout and 2 scoops of WF 30 min prior to workout.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I really like Storm, taste great too! I would try Storm and Shock Therapy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAGnitude lemonade (creatine)
+
White FLOOD lemonade (NO+energy)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're looking for the creatine + NO, nothing beats Ragnarok. I'm a huge fan of RPM, but it doesn't fall under the creatine + NO category.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Methyl efx if you can get any that isnt hard as a rock

methly efx used to be my favorite but the **** gets hard as rock now. I dont know who these people are......but if it cant be that hard to figure out how to keep a powder from clumping up into a big crystal ball.

I keep hearing about rpm, ill give it shot, i know everyone hates mtech...but vapor aint bad.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
certian things clump up because certian ingredience tend to absorb moisture. Bulk powder for instance seems to clump up sometimes but its no biggie. just break it apart with a metal spoon.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
been there done that

I know dude, appreciate the advice, this **** is hard as a rock, like it crystallized.......i love the stuff but i dont have the time to sit there and chisle this crap .

Im gonna try this rpm stuff and see whats up.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I know dude, appreciate the advice, this **** is hard as a rock, like it crystallized.......i love the stuff but i dont have the time to sit there and chisle this crap .

Im gonna try this rpm stuff and see whats up.
you'll love RPM I got some samples sent to the dudes at my gym. they love it.

rcaz01

Awards
If you're looking for the creatine + NO, nothing beats Ragnarok. I'm a huge fan of RPM, but it doesn't fall under the creatine + NO category.
I recently used Ragnarok as well and had the best pumps I have ever had. Although after about 3 weeks most of that effect went away. It sounds wierd but the melon was the best flavor.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I recently used Ragnarok as well and had the best pumps I have ever had. Although after about 3 weeks most of that effect went away. It sounds wierd but the melon was the best flavor.
Im looking at ragnarok right now. Intresting blend of ingredience for sure. I might try it.:whip:

99sscamaroma

Awards
with pulsing just in case, have a serm on hand. In my opinion you never know. Its better to be safe than sorry. I think epi would be a good starter for pulsing. make sure you do your research tho. get some liver support while your on a pulse too. as far as premixing, controlled labs is pretty easy to measure. one scoop of GM ( creatine) an hour or so prior to workout and 2 scoops of WF 30 min prior to workout.

Well again im going to be running a low pulsing dose so im going to hold off on the serm for now but I know of quite a few places to get it so I hope that all wont sell out (might get some anyway if I see places selling out). What should I run for liver support?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well again im going to be running a low pulsing dose so im going to hold off on the serm for now but I know of quite a few places to get it so I hope that all wont sell out (might get some anyway if I see places selling out). What should I run for liver support?
you know places to get a SERM...and hope they wont sell out....
you know what a SERM is right? You know it has to be purchased for "lab reason" or with an Rx?
A SERM is ALWAYS good to have one hand when running any PH or Anabolic.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you know what a SERM is right? You know it has to be purchased for "lab reason" or with an Rx?
:goodpost:

J1gsaw

Awards
Mate, i love using ALR N Gorge, has the No and Cre blended together, works wonders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ragnarok worked great for me and two of my buddies i let try. celc5 on the other hand didnt get much from it. celc recommends trac extreme, i havent tried yet but it looks good. imo either one would be a good choice.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
My Favorites

White Flood/ creatine mono

WTF pumped

Clout/bodyoctane

And if you like your drink to be fizzy go with

No Explode.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a couple jugs of the re-released NOS Ether. Does wonders for me. Its both NO and Creatine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just picked up a couple jugs of the re-released NOS Ether. Does wonders for me. Its both NO and Creatine.
that stuff looks real good. btw i am doing real good on dth, thanks for great review.:food: :pizza:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
that stuff looks real good. btw i am doing real good on dth, thanks for great review.:food: :pizza:
glad you liked it. since i had good success with it as PCT. I am thinking of doing a pulse cycle with Epistane and Prostanozol and using DTH on my off days. have not seen anyone do that yet and i'm interested in seeing how it works.

i'll be deciding 2morrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you liked it. since i had good success with it as post cycle therapy. I am thinking of doing a pulse cycle with Epistane and Prostanozol and using DTH on my off days. have not seen anyone do that yet and i'm interested in seeing how it works.

i'll be deciding 2morrow.
kabuki, you have given me good advice. and i want to offer you some, based on personal experience. replace the prostanozol with furazadrol, ive tried both and fura knocks the socks off of prostanozol.:box: btw i got nos ether coming.:food: :pizza:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
kabuki, you have given me good advice. and i want to offer you some, based on personal experience. replace the prostanozol with furazadrol, ive tried both and fura knocks the socks off of prostanozol.:box: btw i got nos ether coming.:food: :pizza:
thanks...unfortunatly i've got a huge grip already of prostanozol and megazol.:frustrate

kick ass on the ether...that stuff rocks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks...unfortunatly i've got a huge grip already of prostanozol and megazol.:frustrate

kick ass on the ether...that stuff rocks
thanks man, you're endorsement goes a long way. good luck on your cycle.:cheers:

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
I stacked NO-Shotgun and Green Buldge for a while when i first hit the gym. I saw great results with that.

I recently went to NO-xplode and Green buldge.

Shotgun tastes like a dirty ******* but it seemed to work. If you can hold it down it works great. But if you can't No xplode tastes pretty good.

Just a hint, do not shake no xplode in a sealed shaker...boy what a suprise that will yield! Guess it helps to read the bottle eh! lol. ~ wife wasnt too happy about that one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I stacked NO-Shotgun and Green Buldge for a while when i first hit the gym. I saw great results with that.

I recently went to NO-xplode and Green buldge.

Shotgun tastes like a dirty ******* but it seemed to work. If you can hold it down it works great. But if you can't No xplode tastes pretty good.

Just a hint, do not shake no xplode in a sealed shaker...boy what a suprise that will yield! Guess it helps to read the bottle eh! lol. ~ wife wasnt too happy about that one.
haha, that's a great review.:clap2:

99sscamaroma

Awards
Yea I know of a few places online to get torm if I need it, otherwise if they sell out my best friend is a pharm rep and we have befriended a ton of doctors so I have access to pretty much anything if I really am stuck. Im going to see if I can pick a serm up anyways from the places I know and if not ill see what the docs can do for me. I do appreciate the advice though as I have heard horror stories with some people using anabolic compounds.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best Nitric Oxide Supplement is quite paradoxical, IMO.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
lol