Mah New stack! (no hormonal)

  1. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Mah New stack! (non hormonal)


    I'm just so exited to start it couldnt help but post it



    3 XF (75 Days)
    2 ActivaTe Xtreme (60 Days)
    1000g Leucine (75 Days)
    Reset AD (30 days)
    Leviathan (60 Days)
    Bioprene (60 days)
    Orange Triad
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  2. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    dang that looks like a nice stack and a nice way of going about it...are u gonna log this one?
  3. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    dang that looks like a nice stack and a nice way of going about it...are u gonna log this one?
    Naw, sorry

    Ive been logging or a little of a year STRAIGHT and im just sick of it. Gonan be working out for 4-5 months and thenc ome back new and improved and start logging my progress/supps agin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Showoff..lol

    Been eyeing xfactor myself. Good luck.
  5. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Naw, sorry

    Ive been logging or a little of a year STRAIGHT and im just sick of it. Gonan be working out for 4-5 months and thenc ome back new and improved and start logging my progress/supps agin
    aite im pretty sure i saw u mention that before man...good luck with it...can u at least let us kno how it went?
  6. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Showoff..lol

    Been eyeing xfactor myself. Good luck.
    so what :P its like im a little kid on christmas eve

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    aite im pretty sure i saw u mention that before man...good luck with it...can u at least let us kno how it went?
    yeah, on bb.com ill be updating my wieght every week and jsut post notable lifts
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    so what :P its like im a little kid on christmas eve



    yeah, on bb.com ill be updating my wieght every week and jsut post notable lifts
    aite cool man ill def check it out over there and once again good luck
  8. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I'm just so exited to start it couldnt help but post it



    3 XF (75 Days)
    2 ActivaTe Xtreme (60 Days)
    1000g Leucine (75 Days)
    Reset AD (30 days)
    Leviathan (60 Days)
    Bioprene (60 days)
    Orange Triad
    verrrrrrry nice WB!:dl:
  9. Registered User
    HITscientist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    140

    Nice stack.

    I personally like ...
    Kre Alklyn
    BCAA's
    Anabolic Pump
    P Slin

    If I were trying to budget down, those are the tried and true
  10. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1806

    I sea you just couldn't wait for the bulk to come out ey
  11. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I sea you just couldn't wait for the bulk to come out ey
    naw. They said it was coming out in two weeks ago 3 weeks ago so you never know. I also got it for 38.50 a bottle and some one hinted that bulk might be 35$ so IMO 38.50 capped is a better deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HITscientist View Post
    Nice stack.

    I personally like ...
    Kre Alklyn
    BCAA's
    Anabolic Pump
    P Slin

    If I were trying to budget down, those are the tried and true
    to each his own. I wouldnt exatly say Kre Alklyn is tried and true tho...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  12. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    thats a pretty good deal...im not gonna lie im plannin to do x-factor soon and that looks like the second cycle i was plannin for next spring as a cut if my first cycle goes well lol
  13. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    thats a pretty good deal...im not gonna lie im plannin to do x-factor soon and that looks like the second cycle i was plannin for next spring as a cut if my first cycle goes well lol
    xf is my fav supplement by far. Pretty expensive but well worth the gains. I will use it every 50 days (50 days on, 50 days off, of 75 days on, 75 dyas off for this cycle) for as long as im using non hormonal supps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  14. Registered User
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    136

    thanks for the pic


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    xf is my fav supplement by far. Pretty expensive but well worth the gains. I will use it every 50 days (50 days on, 50 days off, of 75 days on, 75 dyas off for this cycle) for as long as im using non hormonal supps
    That got me all pumped up.. X-Factor really THAT good? lol. It seems to be the case man..!

    How many X-Fac cycles have you ran warbird?
  15. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    That got me all pumped up.. X-Factor really THAT good? lol. It seems to be the case man..!

    How many X-Fac cycles have you ran warbird?
    this is going to be my 2nd cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. good cutting stack / no hormones
    By bomb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. New Stack
    By Bigg E in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 03:55 PM
  3. New stack.....good idea?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.