Need help finding a supp

yaknow

yaknow

Awards
Hey guys im really trying to find something that will help with CNS recovery during workouts since i think i have been overtraining for a while and i want to try to help repair it or even if im not overtrained im really interested in finding something like this... I just dont know of any supps that are dedicated to this so maybe i thought somebody might know some...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might help to add an adaptogenic complex to Reset AD. This optimizes the effects of Reset AD. By an adaptogenic complex, I mean a combination of Ginseng (Oriental or panax ginseng; American or panax quinquefolium; and Siberian or eleutherococcus senticocus), Ashwagandha, Schisandra, and Rhodiola. Reset AD already contains shisandra, but you might wantt o take some more. Adatogens by their nature are harmless, protective, recovery-boosting compounds that generally assist the body to adapt to stress while enhancing its performance.

yaknow

yaknow

Awards
It might help to add an adaptogenic complex to Reset AD. This optimizes the effects of Reset AD. By an adaptogenic complex, I mean a combination of Ginseng (Oriental or panax ginseng; American or panax quinquefolium; and Siberian or eleutherococcus senticocus), Ashwagandha, Schisandra, and Rhodiola. Reset AD already contains shisandra, but you might wantt o take some more. Adatogens by their nature are harmless, protective, recovery-boosting compounds that generally assist the body to adapt to stress while enhancing its performance.
Can you recommend a good adaptogenic formula to me if possible

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you recommend a good adaptogenic formula to me if possible
One of my favourites is available here in Germany. It contains the following per dose of two capsules:

Rhodiola-Rosae-Extrakt (4% Rosavins) 500 mg
Ginseng-Extrakt (15% Ginsenosides) 400 mg
Ashwagandha-Extrakt (4% Whitanolides) 350 mg
Shilajit (20% Fulvic Acid) 250mg

I take just one capsule of this with a dose of Reset AD plus additional Shisandra.

I am not sure though, if the board rules permit me to communicate the product name here. If you are interested, you can send me a PM. Otherwise, I am sure there are comparable products in the US. The key is to be sure the main adaptogens are available in the formula in adequate amounts.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yaknow

yaknow

Awards
Theres nothing i could drop in my cart from nutraplanet? since im already planning a big order

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres nothing i could drop in my cart from nutraplanet? since im already planning a big order
You could get Rhodiola, Panax Ginseng, and Ashwagandha as stand-alone products by NOW Foods (available at NutraPlanet). That would help you get even more out of your Reset AD.