- 09-07-2007, 08:16 AM
- 09-07-2007, 08:27 AM
L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), also known as GPC (glycerophosphocholine), is a naturally occurring phospholipid precursor and metabolite obtained from soy lecithin.
Alpha-GPC potentiates the effects of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and improves human growth hormone (hGH) secretion.
Furthermore, Alpha-GPC stimulates the enzymatic synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (PC) in nerves, leading to sharper mental focus and general cognitive improvement.
Alpha-GPC, as an acetylcholine (ACh) precursor, activates cholinergic transmission, allowing strength improvement from work-outs. In addition, it lowers levels of somatostatin in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.
Finally, Alpha-GPC improves lipotrophic functions in the liver and enhances balance and coordination.
- 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
03-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Perhaps using/adding any of IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, PowerFULL, Somnidren-GH may potentiate GH release...Originally Posted by The_Reverend;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
03-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Alpha GPC gives me a nice suttle mood lift, just feel kinda good for a couple hours after taking it. I never noticed any physical effect from it either, but it does help me focus in a non stimulating kind of way.
03-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kc2554 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-19-2010, 09:06 AM
- By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:04 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:50 PM
- By warriorsoul in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:40 AM
- By biomax in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2004, 02:31 PM