Alpha Gpc

  1. Alpha Gpc


    Has anyone heard of Alpha GPC for raising HGH levels ?

    Anyone here ever try it ?

    any info at all thanks..


  2. L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), also known as GPC (glycerophosphocholine), is a naturally occurring phospholipid precursor and metabolite obtained from soy lecithin.
    Alpha-GPC potentiates the effects of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and improves human growth hormone (hGH) secretion.
    Furthermore, Alpha-GPC stimulates the enzymatic synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (PC) in nerves, leading to sharper mental focus and general cognitive improvement.
    Alpha-GPC, as an acetylcholine (ACh) precursor, activates cholinergic transmission, allowing strength improvement from work-outs. In addition, it lowers levels of somatostatin in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.
    Finally, Alpha-GPC improves lipotrophic functions in the liver and enhances balance and coordination.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Has anyone heard of Alpha GPC for raising HGH levels ?

    Anyone here ever try it ?

    any info at all thanks..
    I use it with piracetam for a little cognitive enhancement. The two work well together in that department but I really haven't noticed any physical effects even though it is supposed to increase HGH levels.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend;
    I use it with piracetam for a little cognitive enhancement. The two work well together in that department but I really haven't noticed any physical effects even though it is supposed to increase HGH levels.
    Perhaps using/adding any of IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, PowerFULL, Somnidren-GH may potentiate GH release...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Alpha GPC gives me a nice suttle mood lift, just feel kinda good for a couple hours after taking it. I never noticed any physical effect from it either, but it does help me focus in a non stimulating kind of way.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Perhaps using/adding any of IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, PowerFULL, Somnidren-GH may potentiate GH release...
    I think this is an excellent idea.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-GPC Powder 50% Choline
    By Kc2554 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:06 AM
  2. ghrp6 cjc1295 alpha gpc
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. Alpha-GPC Powder 50% Choline
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. alpha gpc
    By warriorsoul in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:40 PM
  5. Alpha GPC/Choline Bitatrate interchangeble?
    By biomax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in