Problems with Tri-Lean System...

MuscleRocker

Awards
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie here, and I skimmed through some posts looking for information about the Tri-Lean system, but didn't see what I was looking for. I was just wondering if anyone has had bad side effects to this?
My boyfriend talked me into getting the Tri-Lean system, and I just started it almost 2 weeks ago. I had to stop taking the Special Tactics though, because it made me extremely sick. I had headaches, stomach aches, and became extremely tired and even light-headed when I would take the pills. I couldn't even get myself to eat anything, because chewing made me feel nauseaus. After I stopped taking them, I felt fine. I have never had problems with the Hyperdrive...I love it, and have never had problems with the Lean Dreams either. My boyfriend said it has no allergens in it though, and I am not really allergic to anything anyway. I thought it might just be the seasonal change. I decided to quit taking them to test my theory. I didn't take the other dosage of the Special Tactics one night, but took the Lean Dreams before bed. Then the next day, I only took the Hyperdrive. I felt sooo much better!! After a day full of no nausea or headaches, I decided to add the Special Tactics back in. So then this morning, I took only one of the Special Tactics. Even only one of them made me feel sick to my stomach and gave me headaches. I ate a full breakfast and drank a full glass of water with it, as the bottle indicates. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm afraid to even take the Thyrogen-X now. If anyone knows anything about this, please share. I would greatly appreciate it! :) I am a 27-yr-old healthy female trying to lose about 5 pounds, and I have never had adverse reactions to any medication or supplement before.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, this may or may not help you out as I've got the whole Tri-Lean system sitting in my cardboard box of supps waiting to be used...

BUT, have you tried posting (an abridged version, maybe ;) ) in the ALRI section as well? You should be able to grab a rep's attention who can let you know if this is a common occurence or not and let you know how you can still proceed with the system. Also, if you post in the ALRI forum you might get a quicker response from a non-rep/someone who has had experience with the system.

You also might be able to find a few threads in there relating to your problem.

Good luck!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) I am a 27-yr-old healthy female trying to lose about 5 pounds, and I have never had adverse reactions to any medication or supplement before.

If your a healthy 27 year old, then you should not have any trouble losing 5 pounds of fat with diet and exercise alone. Using the ALRI TRI LEAN stack to lose 5 pounds is pointless and a waste. Don't get me wrong its a great stack, in fact I am using it myself, but I have a hell of a lot more than 5 lousy pounds to lose!

MuscleRocker

Awards
As stated above, my boyfriend talked me into it...lol. They are not LOUSY pounds...the last five are always the hardest to lose. That's why he recommended it to me. I only posted to see if anyone could HELP me. It might seem a waste to you, but losing those 5 pounds is important to me.

MuscleRocker

Awards
Well, I figured it out! LOL! This is weird...I just started taking the Special Tactics several minutes BEFORE eating instead of taking it during my meal, and it didn't make me sick like before. I have been doing it this way for a few days now with success! Yay! So if anyone else ever has this problem, I would suggest trying it that way or twirking it till you find what works.