Patrick Arnold, calling you OUT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We know you are not a FAN of allot of these supps, and the way they are marketed, but you also talk about some good supps that get no recognition.. What are some supps right now you feel have merit, and are a great products?

I must say i enjoy reading your posts. LOL

D-

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mr Arnold, On HBO you said you were working on some new things. Any word on when the goodies will be available? Or what they are?

animalkrack3r

Awards
Hey Mr Arnold, On HBO you said you were working on some new things. Any word on when the goodies will be available? Or what they are?
Bump

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you what he doesn;t like :lol:
Yea..LOL! Ya don't really have to dig too deep for the negative huh?

Lets hear some POSITIVE, PA.. What do ya like, and what do you feel are some SOLID products?

I know it probally isn't as fun as the drama filled pissing matches, but who knows mabey this will turn into one too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How about a nice non biased list of products not made by Ergo that he loves and recommends :toofunny:

Why do I have a funny feeling this thread is going to be left silent :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about a nice non biased list of products not made by Ergo that he loves and recommends :toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn
I would like to hear that aswell, but not opposed to what he feels his BEST products are also.

Come on!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
bump dawg

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually Patrick is pretty good about saying the things he does like. He isn't unfair.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually Patrick is pretty good about saying the things he does like. He isn't unfair.
Good, that is what i want to hear.. His list.. I actually find his postings interesting.. No disrespect intended in this post, but would like to hear what products out there he thinks are diamonds in the rough, or just don't get the credit they deserve.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Much Love,

Neoborn
HAHAHA...

:toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Good, that is what i want to hear.. His list.. I actually find his postings interesting.. No disrespect intended in this post, but would like to hear what products out there he thinks are diamonds in the rough, or just don't get the credit they deserve.
It would be a nice change of pace.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do we have to send up the bat signal or say the magic words "11-OXO" or um something :think:

Much Love,

Neoborn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It is the same stuff that has always worked. Protein, creatine, vitamins/minerals, amino acids, steroids. Are you guys expecting some secret list ? I am pretty sure he will say something along those lines. Supplementation isn't complicated. You people try to make it out to be.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Secret List
Secret List
:food: :food: :woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It is the same stuff that has always worked. Protein, creatine, vitamins/minerals, amino acids, steroids. Are you guys expecting some secret list ? I am pretty sure he will say something along those lines. Supplementation isn't complicated. You people try to make it out to be.
By you people..... are you referring to everyone who you view as lesser than yourself?
Shall we bow in your presence? ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps we make it complicated, but it'd be nice to hear the chewing sounds of humble pie coming from that neck of the woods every once in a while.

The man knows a lot, I'll give him that. But I am interested to know what he thinks of some other companies stuff on the POSITIVE side for once.

(Man I hope this thread doesn't turn out to be drama....)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

epistane
6-bromo
Jungle Warfare (6-dehydromethyltest)

with all three products (which have been involved in recent debates of mine) i have gone on the record as saying they are useful ingredients that apparently have ergogenic benefits...
He mentioned this in a different thread. You can grow the list!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, his main issue with 6-bromo was the potential suppression and with JW that plus what exactly was in it , not a question of its effectiveness with building muscle.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Your mom? Well that's what PI said anyway :D :duel:

Joke, it's me baby meeeeeee. I have the best oral ....Yeah baby!

Much Love,

Neoborn
According to this article title PA is a contender: "Patrick Arnold goes down"

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
He posted a list of supplements he takes in another thread, I remember specifically he said that he is using Jungle Warfare currently and thinks it is a good product, just mislabled. He also said he takes about 10 grams of Glycine immediately after he works out along with ZMA. I will try to find the list.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I remember PA saying he likes Glycine after workouts.
So I quickly ran out and bought some!

I also remember PA saying he likes hot chicks.
I'm still working on that one...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10 grams of Glycine

excuse my newbness what is this. same thing that glycergrow from controlled labs is? no right?

whats it do?

animalkrack3r

Awards
I'm going to have to take a long shot here, but.... i'm guessing he's extremely hyped up for The New SuperDrolNG!!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
10 grams of Glycine

excuse my newbness what is this. same thing that glycergrow from controlled labs is? no right?

whats it do?
It's an amino acid - the simplest amino acid I think. More common than glutamine too? I can't remember...and now I'm talking out loud to myself, lol.
Glycine is also commonly used in herbal HGH products.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
It's an amino acid - the simplest amino acid I think. More common than glutamine too? I can't remember...and now I'm talking out loud to myself, lol.
yea its an amino but i didnt see anything that great on wiki page talking about it.

and pats the only guy i ever heard of using this esp at 10g.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I remember PA saying he likes Glycine after workouts.
So I quickly ran out and bought some!

I also remember PA saying he likes hot chicks.
I'm still working on that one...

That can be bought, too. Just a little more expensive, and runs out a little quicker.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
"Fat people should not consume carbs post-workout. The best Post workout drink for a 200lb overweight man is: Whey Isolate 60g + Glutamine 20-80g + Glycine 20g. This will replenish glycogen while preventing fat gain."

(taken from a Poliquin fat loss seminar)

And I took it from another forum....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
From CT

When dieting using a low-carbs approach I personally like to use:

1 to 1 1/2 scoop of whey isolate
10g BCAAs
10-20g glutamine
5-10g creatine
5g taurine

That's my "basic" stack. Adding isolated leucine and glycine (5g each) would make it even more effective.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
More info:Glutamine and glycine are easily converted into carbohydrates in the body, especially when given in such bolus doses. The reason for this is that you need good glycogen stores to support the rough workouts needed to drop fat, and insulin from protein alone doesn't activate fat storing enzymes

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

don't say glutamine too loud dude, the anti-glutaminers will come running!!:lol:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

where's cissus in that list? (Protein, creatine, vitamins/minerals, amino acids, steroids)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOU PEOPLE!?!

What kind of comment is that? Just stick to your NO XPLODE and STFU!

By you people..... are you referring to everyone who you view as lesser than yourself?
Shall we bow in your presence? ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if Pat has a Strap? Man, he's never going to respond to anything I post after this, even tho i am a big ergopharm fan,

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so what si the point of thsi thread,

if PA says what he thinsk good are u gonna make a mad dash to your fav etailor and buy up everything he says?

does his opinion matter that much that your money is hanging in the balance of his reccomendations

if he had anabolic donkey sperm, would u quickly go get it

just curious as to the reason for these threads

opinions are merely that opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.