Palo Alto Labs: Aspire Lite Ships on FRIDAY

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]Palo Alto Labs:
Aspire Lite

This will ship out on Friday to this forum's supplement store, it should be available sometime early next week.
This is around a 45% strength of the full version AND it is safe for BOTH men and women!

Most men will see the performance of the full dose, but it will only last about 12-20 hours, with the first few hours being the most significant.

The price should be in the LOW $20's
[/size]

Aspire Lite Results:
Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
Increased Sex Drive
Sky Rocketing Libido

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Liquid Cap
Servings per container: 12

715mgs: Oleic Acid, Mineral Oil, Ophioglossom Thermale Extract, L-Arginine Hcl, Huang Qi, Schizandra, Danshen, Vitamin E, Vitamin C

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! You guys' ROCK! :head:

Any chance of having samples to purchase?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Ah man, if it is 45% strength of the OG, then it should be 45% of the OG price, which should be $16.47

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Ah man, if it is 45% strength of the OG, then it should be 45% of the OG price, which should be $16.47
Im sure NP will have it at the best price....

You have to understand that certain costs remain the same regardless of how much active is in a product (ie bottle costs, capsule price, manufacturing, etc.)
Ill see what we can do to keep you guys hooked up though

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
well we have offered thousands of samples of the full thing0.....

I do know that we havent planned to pack them in a single pack yet, so I dont know how samples will go.
Worst case Ill see that I can open a few bottles and split it up for a bunch of you.........we'll fuigure it out when it gets here

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Glad to hear. 12-20 hours is perfect, and I'm one of those guys that likes to keep doses of anything as low as possible and still have it work.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Im sure NP will have it at the best price....

You have to understand that certain costs remain the same regardless of how much active is in a product (ie bottle costs, capsule price, manufacturing, etc.)
Ill see what we can do to keep you guys hooked up though
I was just kidding. Or at least said it before someone else does.

Either way I am getting some for the lil lady...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nice! Glad to hear. 12-20 hours is perfect, and I'm one of those guys that likes to keep doses of anything as low as possible and still have it work.
Can come in handy for the weekday.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Can come in handy for the weekday.
exactly - I don't need to be leaning up against someone else's desk trying to explain something while mini-ninja is typing away on their keyboard and pushing their mouse around.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I was just kidding. Or at least said it before someone else does.

Either way I am getting some for the lil lady...
ha man yea i figured you were kidding... but i know someone would see the post and wonder the same thing... so i just went ahead an d answered it so people dont think im avoiding the question.... its all good bud :cheers:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Perfect! Just 1 dose of the original stuff has me pitching tents randomly for well over 3 days. First product ever that I wish wasn't so powerful.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent! Those who had challenges with the original formulation would now be in paradise! One bottle of the original formula was designed to last a whole month or so of constant use. The Lite version would probably last half a month of tight use. I guess most people use the product on a need basis, anyway, so that is not an issue at all. Great job!

scrappydog

Awards
Looking forward to this! The regular version is great but sometimes TOO much for me. But for sure this is one of the most effective supplements I've used. As reliable as it gets.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! The regular version is great but sometimes TOO much for me. But for sure this is one of the most effective supplements I've used. As reliable as it gets.
thanks for the kind words and support, in all honesty for me, it worked just as strong, potent as hell, just lasted about a day and a lil, instead of 2 full days..lol...really, I havent tried the liquid cap version yet, mine were raw beta pills, im pumped.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Maybe no headaches with this version.. I'll be giving it a shot..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this rocks. I'm getting a bottle.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just so all you hornballs know... it shipped out on friday to NP... i would imagine that it would be available by Wednesday or so!

Reem

Awards
Sorry if I missed it, but did some people who had headache problems with the original full dose version try this new half dose version and reported less/no side effects?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, but did some people who had headache problems with the original full dose version try this new half dose version and reported less/no side effects?
Good question. I personally get minor headaches with Aspire36 (never enough to require meds). I actually tried double-dosing the Aspire36 once (never again, lol) and got a more severe headache. So I'm reasoning that 45% Aspire would be less headache-inducing. But that's just speculation.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
most have found zero sides with lower dose, except extreme erections.haha..
I like both versions...If I have something important to do the next day I am going to use the lower dose so im not getting wood at work or in the gym, if it is the weekend, FULL DOSE'n it and going at er...haha

sarcazmo

Awards

[size=+3]Palo Alto Labs:
Aspire Lite

This will ship out on Friday to this forum's supplement store, it should be available sometime early next week.
This is around a 45% strength of the full version AND it is safe for BOTH men and women!

Most men will see the performance of the full dose, but it will only last about 12-20 hours, with the first few hours being the most significant.

The price should be in the LOW $20's
[/size]

Aspire Lite Results:
Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
Increased Sex Drive
Sky Rocketing Libido

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Liquid Cap
Servings per container: 12

715mgs: Oleic Acid, Mineral Oil, Ophioglossom Thermale Extract, L-Arginine Hcl, Huang Qi, Schizandra, Danshen, Vitamin E, Vitamin C

How 'bout an "Extra Strenght" version for those of us who have not felt any effect from the original version?

srczm

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
How 'bout an "Extra Strenght" version for those of us who have not felt any effect from the original version?

srczm

seriously?..damn....try a pill of regular and half dosed together..lol..i wouldnt, but hey, if ya cant feel it. Some supps arent for everyone, if you dont feel Aspire, im sorry, its just not for you bro!...
best,
j

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
The lite version sounds like it's where it's at.:thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
After 3 hours, I don't have anything else to sweat and I want to sleep! LOL

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

srczm
If you dont feel the Regular Aspire.. its just not effective for you.
I have heard from only a handfull of people who have experienced this. The Aspire36 (regular-strength), is already extra strength... any more is just too much

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
seriously?..damn....try a pill of regular and half dosed together..lol..i wouldnt, but hey, if ya cant feel it. Some supps arent for everyone, if you dont feel Aspire, im sorry, its just not for you bro!...
As I said, I double-dosed it once (just for the hell of it), and it was just tooooo intense -- I wouldn't recommend it.
[But if ya'll decide to put out a double-strength Paravol, sign me up. (I'd probably still double-dose it, lol. Quadrupavol?)]