Molecular Nutrition's MEGA Testing Stacking Thread

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll......

Ladies and gentleman. Molecular Nutrition is proud to announce a new, never seen before, stacking log. Yeah, you've read it right! Testers who apply will have the choice between 4 different X Factor stacks designed and sponsored by our fellow board sponsors and us of course.

Here are the available stacks:

X Factor + PSlin: 3 testers

Huge pumps are to be expected with this amazing stack. Just beware!

X Factor + Drive: 3 testers

Applied Nutriceuticals is proud to offer this one of a kind supplement, stacked with our prestigious well known muscle builder. This looks very promising.

X Factor + ActivAte Extreme: 3 testers

No one can forget about the success of this stack. This stack has flooded the boards it was so successful! Designer Supplements is now proud to announce it's new anabolic, ActivAte Extreme!

X Factor + Poseidon: 3 testers

The ultimate wellness and mass building stack! We expect great energy with this stack as well as enhanced recovery! Poseidon is gaining a lot of popularity because of all it's positive effects. Just wait until it is stacked with X Factor!

CONDITIONS

Members have to log on 2 forums including anabolicminds.com. You must not be logging at the same time someone else's product(s)

Members will have to provide some before and after pictures.

Testers will be chosen in approximately 3 weeks from now :)

APPLY

Height

Weight

Approximate bf%

Current training routine

Diet macros

What supps have you used in the past

What supps you are using

Goals

HAVE FUN!

PLEASE APPLY IN MOLECULAR NUTRITION'S SECTION :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'10

Weight: 195

Approximate bf%: 12%

Current training routine: Varies, high volume lower weight due to injuries. Weights 3-4 times a week, cardio 4 days a week

Diet macros: 300-350g of protein, 200-250g of carbs (I'm very carb sensitive) and 100g fat. Diet stays pretty clean year round.

What supps have you used in the past: Hyperdrol, Dieseltest, Powefull, AP, T-Drive, greenmag, rapidcuts, cytolean, leviathen, NOshotgun, thyrotabs, 11-oxo, various methyl PH's just off the top of my head. The list goes on.

What supps you are using: P-slin and green mag, JW and 7-keto on the way but I can hold off. Whey blend and multi.

Goals: Recomp, loose fat and gain muscle

I'd love to run P-slin, XF and drive!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'

Weight: 195

Approximate bf%: 10-12%

Current training routine:
Tues- Chest/Tri's
Thurs- Back Bi's
Friday Shoulders/Traps, sometimes hit tri's again
Sunday- Legs and sometimes hit bi's again

Diet macros: I'm currently eating about a 18/42/40 or very close to it. Some days higher on the proteins and carbs. My diet is pretty clean and a most of my diet comes from whole foods.

What supps have you used in the past: Too many to list..Yellow Gold, Alpha Drive, Activate, Cissus, multi, numberous PWO supps, RPM, Neovar, many more, etc..

What supps you are using: ON Whey, Yellow Gold(Wouldn't mind switching this out for pslin), bulk cissus, now multi, WMS, primal n02.

Goals: Hit a solid 200lbs by the time I go to the Dominican in December. Hopefully lower my bodyfat a bit too while adding muscle and strength.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys it says plz apply in molecular nutritions section...just dont want ur guys aps to not be seen

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age 23

Height 5ft5

Weight 133

Approximate bf% 8.9 exact

Current training routine MAX-OT Routine

Diet macros

What supps have you used in the past CEE. x factor (1 bottle) no2 pretty much every pre work out no2 product creatine Kry alkalyn protein vitamins.

What supps you are using currently incarnate, rest ad and protein, vitamins.

Goals Life time goal is to get to 180 lbs. Current goal is to gain more muscle and size.

HAVE FUN!

I can easily get before and after shots now with a digital camera.

ID love to do the 1st one. My current cycle is just rapping up with 4 more weeks to go. I too can log on 3 different forums.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I see them, but I unfortunately don't want headaches, so please post comments-questions here and post applications in our section :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I see them, but I unfortunately don't want headaches, so please post comments-questions here and post applications in our section :D
Nothing like failing to follow simple directions. Gotta make some excellent choices for loggers :toofunny:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
oooo nice!

I still haven't tried xfactor yet ><

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like failing to follow simple directions. Gotta make some excellent choices for loggers :toofunny:
lol
I dont think the giant font was big enough stating to apply in the MN section

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is somewhat off topic, but didn't MN mention something about a cell volumizing pre-workout supp ? If so when is it gonna come out ?

BigBenchKinc

Awards
Can't wait for the testers to be announced, are you sure we have to wait 3 weeks? I really want a chance to run a tester log!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the testers to be announced, are you sure we have to wait 3 weeks? I really want a chance to run a tester log!!!
Yes. 3 weeks is what I established to give a chance to everyone to apply. Now stop lurking around and go train!!! Haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
saaawwweeeet pick those testers jjohn..haha

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang - I would love to test the Drive + X-Factor, but I'm logging the NG right now.. which is awesome!

Damn - X-Factor and NG would be a killer combo, too!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ANNOUNCEMENT

We want to see good logs, and good logs we shall have with these quality apps. I will add another spicy tasty thing to this. The best, most viewed logs will be awarded some MN goodies. Add the total of the 2 forums (ex: bb.com + AM.com) and this gets your total. Top 3 wins a prize. And we're not greedy, so you'll be sure to get something REAL NICE!!!

Now let's see those apps, you have plenty of time, and let's get the party started!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Dang - I would love to test the Drive + X-Factor, but I'm logging the NG right now.. which is awesome!

Damn - X-Factor and NG would be a killer combo, too!
Drive + Xfactor is in my future..lol..sponsored or not

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
They're all pretty amazing stacks if you ask me. That Poseidon is another secretly acting bomb too!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
They're all pretty amazing stacks if you ask me. That Poseidon is another secretly acting bomb too!
mnnn enough said jjohn. their all amazing stacks :thumbsup:

caveman

caveman

Awards
age 30

height 6 ft

weight 235

bf 19% :food:

training 5X5

diet 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fat 3200 cals maint.

supplements used- neovar,cissus,jungle warfare, igf-2, rpm,lpam@pm,60x0,bad ass mass

current sup. fish oil, vit,c b-complex bulk 6oxo and bcaa's

Goals gain as much functional strength as possible