One and only one

g29er

g29er

Awards
If you could only use ONE and Only ONE supplement for the rest of your life ,what would it be??

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A complete multivitamin and mineral complex.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
LOL,Id go with poon to, twice daily.
I don;t need to supplement it, so I would opt for BCAA's.

It would be hard but you can fulfill your multi-vit by eating tons and variety of veggies and fruits.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
pot:thumbsup: :toofunny:

...The all in one Bulking/ Mood /Sleep supplement.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Puss*:food:

and this is the all in one, Abs/ Cardio and cut....

if too much you get headaches too...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
most of the above mentioned i can get from my diet or a club so i'm going to go with USP Powerfull........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
90% extract of Jamie Eason, standardized for Easonasides. I'd go intravenous drip on that stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
90% extract of Jamie Eason, standardized for Easonasides. I'd go intravenous drip on that stuff.
haha...me, Jaime eason, and my beloved ms. Alba...and a bottle of Aspire, and a handfull of Drive..hahaha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hey its my fantasy..hahaha...Jessica of course

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
steroids! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear those Easonasides dramatically increase cavernosomal blood flow.

Penis jokes aren't funny when you use 5 syllable words.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while but seen her in the gym quite a bit, and she is quite impressive!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Penis jokes aren't funny when you use 5 syllable words.
HA! I almost had to read that twice just to make sure my mental voice was pronouncing it correctly!

5 syllables is still comical, 6 is downright out. The magic number is 3. 2 is not enough, 4 is too many. 3...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How do you go about suppin that? You talkin bout a pocket pussy or what?
Nope just an additional amount of poon added to supplement an already high poontang diet. I believe it was in the neighborhood of 1.5grams of poontang per 1lbs of bodyweight. I cycle it three weeks at a time and then I go on an oral break for about a week between cycles.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, its not the cheapest thing to supplement with, b/c sometimes I have to buy it dinner, listen to feelings, and pay it compliments.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
cissus -- without it, my 45yo body might never lift again.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to a Multi Vitamin, I don't eat enough fruits and veggies otherwise, and it's cheap insurance against getting sick.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
beer. not cheap stuff either.
If ya'll are ever in Colorado, pick up some Tommyknocker's Butthead Bock -- it's delicious, and like 9% alc cont. Some of their other beers are great too -- my all time fav microbrewery. (They're in Idaho Springs.)