powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why do i sound so angry in my posts?
    because you are a very angry angry man...

maybe its because you end everything so abruptly. maybe not.
    i dont ****ing know man.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    very informative and this is one of the few threads I've read on AM recently where no farm animals were sexually assualted
    not yet..
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    nothing in my write up is a lie or misleading or lacks scientific justification. I write that stuff with alot of thought and alot of care.

But, in evaluating the bioavailability of resveratrol, it should
    also be accounted for that in red wine, the main dietary
    source of resveratrol and piceid in the western diet, numerous
    polyphenols, like stilbenes, flavonoids, or anthocyanins
    occur. It cannot be ruled out, that resveratrol metabolism in
    vivo is inhibited by other polyphenols due to competitive
    metabolization via the same phase II enzyme systems.
    Although by now, after coadministration of resveratrol, catechin,
    and quercetin to rats no inhibition of resveratrol metabolism
    could be observed, in vitro experiments showed the
    inhibition of resveratrol glucuronidation and sulfation in
    liver and duodenum samples by quercetin [14, 24]. Furthermore,
    it is known that epicatechin gallate and epigallocatechin
    gallate are potent inhibitors of human liver sulfotransferases
    [34].

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why do i sound so angry in my posts?
    maybe you've developed some new chemical compound that makes you that way, Dr David Banner sound familar?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

5. b-unit is the heat! you are a photo hunting shopping king!

6. 11oxo does make some big claims and from what ive seen from feedback doesnt seem like anything special

7. Quote Originally Posted by itsrawb View Post
    because you are a very angry angry man...

maybe its because you end everything so abruptly. maybe not.
    i dont ****ing know man.

i am a nice person, really

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    11oxo does make some big claims and from what ive seen from feedback doesnt seem like anything special
    damn good feedback on the stuff actually

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold;
    i am a nice person, really
    I hear someone saying "Prove it"!
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    damn good feedback on the stuff actually
    Probably just Placebo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Probably just Placebo.

yeah those silly androgens are a bunch of hype

12. What is this "natural decarboxylase inhibitor"?

Any PMID's on it?

Does this particular decarboxylase inhibitor inhibit the effect of B-6 on the dopa pathway similar to the prescription decarboxylase inhibitor Sinemet? Or should one avoid taking B-6 at the same time as 1-Carboxy supps? These are things that people should know before taking the supp...and should be included in the write up. Popping a B-50 cap is a pretty common occurance.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    are they better than the Hot Stuff?
    FTW!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    What is this "natural decarboxylase inhibitor"?

Any PMID's on it?

Does this particular decarboxylase inhibitor inhibit the effect of B-6 on the dopa pathway similar to the prescription decarboxylase inhibitor Sinemet? Or should one avoid taking B-6 at the same time as 1-Carboxy supps? These are things that people should know before taking the supp...and should be included in the write up. Popping a B-50 cap is a pretty common occurance.

please don't tell me that you are asking this question as if yoiu think there really is such stuff in this product

but you are absolutely right and i remember the L-dopa i used to get had a written warning on it not to take B-6. B-6 greatly enhances the peripheral decarboxylation reaction

15. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    FTW!

that was not the origninal contaner

the original had an orange label kinda cheap lookin

the guy that had that company became stinking rich. he was kind of a christian religious fanatic. weird thing about this industry as there are alot of successful born again supp company owners with big egos and disreputable marketing techniques

16. Kinda like Pat Robertson. He had this protein power drink or something and he claimed that it helped him do leg presses with 2,300lbs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Kinda like Pat Robertson. He had this protein power drink or something and he claimed that it helped him do leg presses with 2,300lbs.

you are kidding

thats just weird

18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you are kidding

thats just weird
    There's a video out there. You need to check it out. Pat Robertson is actually pushing on his knees while he is doing this leg press.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you are kidding

thats just weird
    Supposedly all he did was push it off the locks, and set it back down. So he moved it all of an inch.

Still, I'm surprised he didn't poop himself.

I live in pat's shadow, here in VA beach, so we get a lot of fun news like that. Plus my friend works at a nutritional store, and says he gets two kinds of clients; they are either looking for a bowel cleanser or for some pat robertson CBN protein live forever concoction.

20. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Supposedly all he did was push it off the locks, and set it back down. So he moved it all of an inch.

Still, I'm surprised he didn't poop himself.

I live in pat's shadow, here in VA beach, so we get a lot of fun news like that. Plus my friend works at a nutritional store, and says his clients are either looking for a bowel cleanser or for some pat robertson CBN protein live forever concoction.
    satan's servants often will reside in the colon which they use as a base to subvert your soul and mind.

the colonic must be done with holy water or you will only aggravate them

21. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Kinda like Pat Robertson. He had this protein power drink or something and he claimed that it helped him do leg presses with 2,300lbs.
    Leg presses huh. Those are right above Smith Squats on the impressive lifts.

22. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Probably just Placebo.

23. when 11oxo or any new anticipated product comes out the majority of the reviews are going to be good. Thats called hype and placebo....i dont have proof but im willing to bet that stuff probably doesnt do anything anabolic, its an androgenic cort blocker.........being andro doesnt mean sh1t, and for the price, to run anything worth trying for anabolic effects from it....overpriced.

24. Id like to see some chemist or anyone really knowledgable go at a few of your products and see what comes of it PA. Im not hating on you or anything id just like to see the tables turned for once.

25. Sooner u guys figure out pat man is the main man around here the better off we'll all be

Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:23 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 01:04 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:18 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 01:14 AM