powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo
- 09-08-2007, 01:32 PM
- 09-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Let's try to walk on the lighter side in this thread. It is currently overflowing with a lot of animosity and aggression. Not a very conducive environment for gaining great insights.
- 09-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
09-08-2007, 01:58 PM
09-08-2007, 02:01 PM
09-08-2007, 02:31 PM
09-08-2007, 02:37 PM
09-08-2007, 02:47 PM
09-08-2007, 03:00 PM
I just meant it in a general sense. I forgot about that argument.
09-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I still have never gotten "Throbbing, Rock-Hard Erections That Last" either btw
09-08-2007, 06:08 PM
09-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Actually thats what it reads here
New and Improvedcaps available at NutraPlanet!
“Discover Best-Selling Supplement That’s Taking The Bodybuilding Underground By …”
And How It Can Help You Quickly…
Double Growth Hormone Production **
Increase Natural Testosterone Production By 53% **
Slash Recovery In Half **
Throbbing, Rock-Hard Erections That Last **
Improve Complexion – Clear, Glowing Skin **
Sleep Like A Baby **
What More Can You Ask For?
09-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Ewww, I hope they don't last if you look at Rosie O'Donnel
09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
09-08-2007, 10:35 PM
09-08-2007, 11:54 PM
09-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I'll ask once MORE time. Can I post our test on your Cissus product?
Science based articles may sale to 1% of the consumer base.
09-09-2007, 12:31 AM
09-09-2007, 12:34 AM
09-09-2007, 12:42 AM
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
09-09-2007, 12:52 AM
09-09-2007, 01:10 AM
There's also been thought that the resveratrol metabolites might still be active to some degree.
Another key word to note is "showed". You can "show" but that doesn't necessarily "prove".
I'm not trying to take sides. USPLabs and ErgoPharm are both great companies and I enjoy their products. This thread is starting to turn into a
"Your product sucks."
"Oh yeah, well your product sucks worse." type of thread.
I mean, I don't really understand what (if anything) you guys are trying to prove at this point, but it just makes both your companies look bad.
09-09-2007, 02:16 AM
09-09-2007, 02:16 AM
09-09-2007, 02:18 AM
09-09-2007, 02:19 AM
09-09-2007, 02:20 AM
09-09-2007, 02:24 AM
oh, and stop being so sensitive. let us fight
Xenobiotica. 2000 Sep;30(9):857-66.Links
Sulphation of resveratrol, a natural compound present in wine, and its inhibition by natural flavonoids.De Santi C, Pietrabissa A, Spisni R, Mosca F, Pacifici GM.
Department of Neurosciences, Medical School, Pisa, Italy.
1. Resveratrol, a polyphenolic compound present in grape and wine, has beneficial effects against cancer and protective effects on the cardiovascular system. Resveratrol is sulphated, and the hepatic and duodenal sulphation might limit the bioavailability of this compound. The aim of this study was to see whether natural flavonoids present in wine, fruits and vegetables inhibit the sulphation of resveratrol in the human liver and duodenum. 2. In the liver, IC50 for the inhibition of resveratrol sulphation was 12+/-2 pM (quercetin), 1.0+/-0.04 microM (fisetin), 1.4+/-0.1 microM (myricetin), 2.2+/-0.1 microM (kaempferol) and 2.8+/-0.2 microM (apigenin). Similarly, in the duodenum, IC50 was 15+/-2 pM (quercetin), 1.3+/-0.1 microM (apigenin), 1.3+/-0.5 microM (fisetin), 2.3+/-0.1 microM (kaempferol) and 2.5+/-0.3 microM (myricetin). 3. The type of inhibition of quercetin on resveratrol sulphation was studied in three liver samples and was determined to be non-competitive and mixed in nature. Km (mean+/-SD; microM) was 0.23+/-0.07 (control), 0.40+/-0.08 (5 pM quercetin) and 0.56+/-0.09 (10 pM quercetin). Vmax (mean+/-SD; pmol min(-1) x mg(-1)) was 99+/-11 (control), 73+/-15 (5 pM quercetin) and 57 +/- 10 (10 pM quercetin). Kj and Kies estimates (mean+/-SD) were 3.7+/-1.8 pM and 12.1+/-1.7 pM respectively (p = 0.010). 4. Chrysin was a substrate for the sulphotransferase(s) and an assay was developed for measuring the chrysin sulphation rate in human liver. The enzyme followed Michaelis-Menten kinetics and Km and Vmax (mean+/-SD) measured in four livers were 0.29+/-0.07 microM and 43.1+/-1.9 pmol x min(-1) x mg(-1) respectively. 5. Catechin was neither an inhibitor of resveratrol sulphation nor a substrate of sulphotransferase. 6. These results are consistent with the view that many, but not all, flavonoids inhibit the hepatic and duodenal sulphation of resveratrol, and such inhibition might improve the bioavailability of this compound.
PMID: 11055264 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
09-09-2007, 02:25 AM
09-09-2007, 02:27 AM
09-09-2007, 02:52 AM
09-09-2007, 03:20 AM
09-09-2007, 03:27 AM
09-09-2007, 03:29 AM
09-09-2007, 03:34 AM
09-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Funny thing that all USP has done is evade questions, change his answers daily and attack PA. his statements on L-Dopa were moronic at best.
PS I use bulk powerfull and love it, although it does make me get up at nights several times.
09-09-2007, 05:50 AM
09-09-2007, 05:58 AM
09-09-2007, 07:45 AM
If L-Dopa stimulates dopamine (sometimes dubbed as PIH, or prolactin inhibiting hormone), if it is taken before bed in conjunction with GHB, which is shown to inhibit dopamine pathways and increases prolactin secretion... Will L-Dopa stimulate enough dopamine to stop the prolactin from negating the HGH benefits from GHB?
Freedom means nothing here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gotDOMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:23 PM
- By snapps in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-19-2008, 02:29 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 11-25-2007, 12:04 AM
- By tom1234 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
- By maxotguy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2007, 12:14 AM