Drive Write Up Sneak Preview

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You testers know Drive works, period- but how?

What is one of the mechanisms through which Drive increases anabolism? Here is a sneak preview :)

cAMP is classified as a second messenger, meaning that it exerts its effects by acting in a manner secondary and in response to a first messenger signaling molecule. When a first messenger signaling molecule binds to a cell surface, another secondary (hence “second” messenger) pathway is activated that increases cAMP production. Increased cAMP production is responsible for the activation of protein kinase A- an enzyme that has some positive effects androgen receptor (AR) binding even in the absence of other androgens. cAMP also is a signal for steroidogenesis (testosterone production) in the Leydig cells of the testes, accomplishing this action by increasing levels of StAR (steroidogenic acute regulatory protein). StAR is noteworthy, because it is a Leydig cell cholesterol transfer protein, and testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol.
Therefore, StAR activation is necessary, because it stimulates enzymes involved in the transfer of cholesterol to testosterone. By increasing the intermediate between these two processes, a resulting positive shift in anabolism can occur. High cAMP levels also equate to high levels of luteinizing hormone (the hormone responsible for mediating endogenous spermatogenesis), and when cAMP levels are elevated (Drive causes a marked elevation of cAMP), it serves as an intermediate in the signaling cascade that ranges from LH binding to testosterone production, resulting in marked increases in anabolism and protein synthesis. Numerous other studies have shown parallels between increased cAMP levels and increased anabolism, and a ground-breaking 2005 study found that men taking one of the main components in Drive (and at roughly the same amount of this compound included in the daily dosage of Drive) significantly increased free testosterone levels, lowered body fat levels, and increased lean mass (an average of 3.5 kg.!!!). Another 2001 study also yielded similar results!! These findings are extremely promising, for another important reason: when an athlete uses anabolics for any length of time, impairment of the HPTA (hypothalamo-pituitary gonadal axis, the entity responsible for endogenous testosterone production) tends to occur. This is important, because when HPTA shutdown occurs, it cripples (albeit temporarily) the ability of the athlete to synthesize testosterone endogenously. A large part of HPTA shutdown is due to decreased cAMP levels and LH levels, and Drive increases both of these. By upping cAMP and LH post-cycle, it allows the body to resume testosterone production safely, and even to greatly surpass pre-cycle baseline levels!!! It is also notable to mention that Drive also has some effects on the androgen receptor, and may exert some positive anabolic effects through this channel as well, but has not been shown to effect the HPTA.

Keep Drive in mind for your next PCT, to stack with RPM, or simply to use as a stand alone anabolic- you will be happy that you did :D

More to come later this week :):woohoo:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES we get a lil bit good job wit it so far

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the preview, D. We are getting there! Sounds like icariin- and/or forskolin-type compounds (amongst others) are in the formulation. Right?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You testers know Drive works, period- but how?

What is one of the mechanisms through which Drive increases anabolism? Here is a sneak preview :)

... Numerous other studies have shown parallels between increased cAMP levels and increased anabolism, and a ground-breaking 2005 study found that men taking one of the main components in Drive (and at roughly the same amount of this compound included in the daily dosage of Drive) significantly increased free testosterone levels, lowered body fat levels, and increased lean mass (an average of 3.5 kg.!!!). ...
3.5 kg increased lean mass inside what time frame?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINALLY? No, not yet at least... I want a date! And I want a date NOW! PRETTY PLEASSSSSEEE... :aargh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait till its available. I miss it, and am jealous of anyone who currently has any... :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
if the factory that's producing this sweet little compound needs any extra help to get this on the market a week or two earlier i will gladly work for freeeeeee!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of the reps have some one hand so I can find out where they live, break in, and steal some?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woot, woot!!:woohoo:

More write-up..... me want more write-up.:D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope I used to live there, I am in northern cali now! Plus, I wouldn't be of any service to you, I still don't even have any Drive! :(

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Let's toss around some stack ideas....butclear up now
RPM STACKS WITH ANYTHING!!! haha what else? Maybe some P-Slin? Annabolic Pump? Incarnate?
Serve em' Up!:food:
This way when people ask, we send them here...:head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Can I trade the woman I live with in for some Drive?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No X, nobody wants her but you, sorry, the going rate for drive is more than 2 cents. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait till its available. I miss it, and am jealous of anyone who currently has any... :)
I don't think anyone does (except Wedgylx maybe)- I have been out for about 3 weeks :(

But don't worry- coming soon :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's toss around some stack ideas....butclear up now
RPM STACKS WITH ANYTHING!!! haha what else? Maybe some P-Slin? Annabolic Pump? Incarnate?
Serve em' Up!:food:
This way when people ask, we send them here...:head:
Stacks well w/ IGF-2, NeoVar, RPM, X-Factor, very long list....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got plenty! come on down man, im in SC!!!!!
I stand corrected- I am coming down to steal that **** back from you :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacks well w/ IGF-2, NeoVar, RPM, X-Factor, very long list....
I think i'm going to do the drive / xfactor combo as part of my next pct. Seems like a nice way to continue gains.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think i'm going to do the drive / xfactor combo as part of my next post cycle therapy. Seems like a nice way to continue gains.
Definitely...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am giddy waiting for Drive to arrive.

"RPM and Drive are a freight train from hell, and they're going strraight up the ass of the competition"
~Lanbane, after watching Blades of Glory for the 2nd time.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I want it....now!

Please....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I want it....now!

Please....
:woohoo: I know what you're saying man...... As soon as all the pieces fall together, Drive will hit the market.
:food: Then I can build a small stockpile of my new favorite supplement. I will always love and use RPM, but Drive just has that new-girlfriend feel right about now....... hahaha :smite:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily since i'm doing that PAL transformation contest, I couldn't take drive anyhow so its not completely bad. It just needs to be out by november ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Luckily since i'm doing that PAL transformation contest, I couldn't take drive anyhow so its not completely bad. It just needs to be out by november ;)
How's your contest coming along Easy? Do you have a set end date?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have like 5 bags of drive still wooohooooo

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope to start using it ~1 month before my fight in November (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I also want to say the sweet spot for me has been

3 drive and 2 rpm, without any doubt in this world as honest as my son is alive today this has been the best 1 -2 punch ive had

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Cold pose this **** keeps me pumped all day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's your contest coming along Easy? Do you have a set end date?
Comically i'm trying to do a light bulk for the first 4 weeks, but so far have lost 2 lbs. Still in the same range tho, the upper 190s. Bodyfat slowly dropping, a little better each week. Last week was sort of a mess for me as I was travelling, so didn't have all my normal piles of supplements with me, and was working out in different gyms. Actually missed one day entirely, just never had the time.

I guess since its 8 weeks, mine will end October 22nd. Just in time for me to start an epistane / revolt cycle for my 40th birthday :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killer!

I bet it's not forskolin: many people get the Hershey squirts from large doses.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
RPM and DRIVE the best One two combo since Peanut butter and Jelly

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
The write up makes it SOUND like forskolin.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No X, nobody wants her but you, sorry, the going rate for drive is more than 2 cents. lol
Daymn it. I knew better than to do you a favor and take your mom out on a date....Now I can't get her to leave :frustrate